WoW2 or Blizzard is Done

So long as it has a pay2win model. WoW2 would need to take after Black Desert Online imho

They already have very similar graphics…?

I would prefer the POE > POE2 system a refinement not a reimagining. That said the lore clearly needs a break… go back and read some of Metzens early story content… I still get choked up imagining Thrall in Durnhold getting the everyloving ($&#^ beat out of him and that wild orc comming to his defence screaming for him to run while he holds off the guards and is put down.

THAT is the spirit of the Horde!!! Blizzard took a steaming dump on that spirit BFA onwards. Just make a clean break.

I don’t trust Blizzard to make a decent expansion for current, so my faith in a good sequel is more or less nonexistent as well.

1 Like

The last 4 expansions have been absolute dog ####.

What makes you think wow 2 would be any better than how awful shadowlands is???

1 Like

Exactly! The blizzard team has given us the flaming piles of dukie we call MoP, WoD, Legion, and BFA.

For one, you honestly think they could handle a WoW 2? and Second, would you even want them too?

They are on the same engine as Retail.

Couchy

This isnt the orginal wow this is Ex-Blizzard vets, including former CEO Mike Morhaime, start new game company

Dreamhaven brings ex-StarCraft, Hearthstone, and Warcraft leads back together

the lack of imagination between expansions shows that WoW2 is never going to happen.
I want it to be so but it’s not going to happen.

The only possible thing they could do is WoW2 on a newer game engine with really high end graphics. and start with remodel all of WoW Classic bring the whole thing up to current open world graphics then release each expansion very 2 years / TBC / WOTLK and so on.
Still a lot of work and its not the original game per say visually.

We’ve all seen the what would warcraft 2 look like videos, thats just a newer game engine with newer graphics built to model what an area would look like.
Doing the whole game and then each expansion would be a lot of effort, i’d pay for it though.

WoW Classic is basically recycling with very little changes, this is recycling mechanics but completely overhauling the graphics from scratch. This seems possible more so than starting from scratch and then also a fresh idea.

The question is would milions of players come back to play their favorite game if it had cyberpunk levels of detail?
WoW retail really feels like its at the end of its expansions, has any other game had this many expansions?

Let’s be realistic… Retail whales aren’t going to give up 13-14 years worth on store bought crap…

2 Likes

World of Star raft when?

You believe Blizzard will make billions just for a graphics overhaul of a 15 year old game?

Why’s that?

2 Likes

Activision would find a way to fk that up so why even bother mentioning it

After WoTLK Classic… Activision will sell off Blizzard assets… and it will probably linger for a little while until it disappears.

About 5 years away.

Various others will take its place and ppl will say remember this and that… and get nostalgic…

The future isn’t in blizzard Activision

TBH they should have quit making new expansions after Legion. Instead of continuing the characters, they should have created a whole new post-Silithis-stabby Azeroth. Maybe put it on an alternate timeline created by Chromie. Maybe that’s what classic is or was supposed to be…

2 Likes

Nah, there are a bunch of companies around that buy up IP assets to milk them.

Frankly, I can’t think of anything better happening to WoW than Activision splitting off Blizzard and selling it.

multi billion dollar company goes bankrupt for not following forum demands

kek

2 Likes

I would rather see a MMO based in the Diablo Universe or Starcraft Universe.

or better yet.

A new IP

2 Likes

world of overwatch where everything is too clean and perfect looking. quests involve covering things in dirt and graffiti

How many of these brain dead takes are you going to bombard us with? Dear Lord.