WoW wont even launch at all, it barely opens

Weird never seen this one before, but its just like a white screen where WoW should be. says not responding, I guess ill just try restarting or something.

Restarting your computer would be a good start. The second thing i would try is selective startup.

I have also been having issues with staying logged in. I have restarted my computer and the game multiple times and it sometimes will let me log in but for only like thirty minutes. It also will not allow me to change realms without kicking me out.

there’s a possiblity you have a virus, if there’s that much lag you can’t exit game.
bleepingcomputer dot com (still can’t post direct links yet) is a good place to start, they’re a free support site for virus removal. most OEM companies will refere you to them for virus support, if you’re not paying them for it, or able to get it into a computer shop to do so.
another possibilty is a corrupt install for you desktop. if it’s windows, google windows sfc /scannow and how to do that (if the virus checks come back clean or you safely removed any that were found) the other to google is if it comes up sfc can’t repair. if all this turns out it won’t fix the issues, consider backing up your files you want to keep, leave the ones you can reaquire and consider a clean reinstall of your desktop. it’s a PITA, can take a day or longer to reinstall, but it’s a last resort that could solve this overall.