WoW Tokens to Balance issue

Yesterday morning I spent all my gold buying 6 tokens to buy “World of Warcraft®: Complete Collection, Heroic Edition” but when I try to turn the tokens into Blizzard Balance and get this error: “WoW Token redemption is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.”

It give me the choice to turn them into game time but no Blizzard Balance, I use to live in the Caribbean and never updated my account info, now if i try to change my country info it says “You must use all WoW Tokens before changing your country.” I don’t need game time, just need the balance to buy the expansions, that’s all.

Is there a way to solve this without spend my hard earned tokens?

Thanks

You should open a ticket to billing, sort out your country location. It’s likely not converting due to the country issue, as Blizzard Balance only supports certain currencies.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/638/solution

3 Likes

That’s the conclusion I came to in Aellyr’s thread over in GD too. I think they’re concerned because allegedly that link also advises that they must use the tokens before the address can be changed. I haven’t heard that before, have you?

In any event, they also have a separate ticket in that I suggested they wait and see what Blizz says.

I think Aellyr’s also hoping a blue can take a look at their account to confirm if our suspicions are correct.

2 Likes

Can you see this image? Fix the blank spaces.

https :// imgur com/ ZNeBJgX

I didn’t doubt you Aellyr :wink: I just hadn’t heard of that before. There’s certainly a chance that Blizz won’t be able to bypass that restriction as it may be there due to legalities when it comes to purchases, but it’s definitely worth letting Blizz have a look.

I just wanted to give you the prove because you never heard about it before :wink:

I’ve been waiting for months, I can wait a couple of days. I hope they be able to bypass that restriction or return me the gold and remove the tokens, any solution that save me the spent time works for me.

Update: Problem solved, they changed my account info but I had to spend my 6 tokens in game time instead of balance for expansion :frowning: , too bad. It should be ok for future tokens.

Thanks for your help.