WOW Tokens do not STOP RMT

It just creates a price gouging within the wow gold market and they continue to sell gold for cheaper…

WHY???

B E C A U S E THEY FREAKING BOT IT

5 Likes

Bot Lives Matter
I hope G.E.H.T.M. burns down your house.
GETTIM IS A GNOME ALLIANCE FOR THE ETHICAL AND HUMAN TREATMENT OF MACHINES

H O W D A R E Y O U

ok. the toxic community already made the game p2w

2 Likes

The same RMT people want RDF. Do you see the problem that original players from back in the day see now?
They want shortcuts and pay services to skip playing the game to be at endgame for who knows what

1 Like

Wouldnt RDF most get rid of the WTS stuff in LFD tool?

rmt ppl just buy boosts and do gdkps

real players want rdf

trash are rmt anti-rdf

3 Likes

Yes, just like WoW Tokens stop bots and RMT.

There was ZERO reason not to add RDF. I think blizztivision just did it cause the majority wanted it and they are SO ego driven its a rip

1 Like

I’m glad there is no RDF.

im glad ur short

Why are we still whinging about these tokens. Buy them or don’t , continue to play or quit.

2 Likes

Just drink yur fluoridated water and forget anything happened.
Thinking is bad. Why else would they put it in the water to help us

Yea those two things are equal. Water which is something required to survival and a video game. Nice comparison how does that big brain fit in that small gnome body?!

1 Like

I was insulting your intelligence. A lot of people are on fluoridated water supplies, hindering their IQ. I’m saying you don’t understand the issue and are mad at people because you have no awareness of why they are mad.

I understand the issue perfectly. A herd of entitled people are complaining because they aren’t getting exactly what they wanted for Christmas. And now you are insulting my intelligence because you know your actual point is just that of being entitled, when you could simply find some other game to play if it twists your knickers so much.

3 Likes

If I insult your intelligence it’s because I’m right. If you are not very smart, you’ll never know how you’re wrong. I could try explaining it. Here I’ll try and fail. Here goes.
People aren’t feeling “entitled.” They were demanding a product that Blizzard claimed to be delivering with special conditions. They gave assurances as to what would and would never happen as far as retail changes. They gave the best product they could, not giving us every patch in terms of talent adjustments, but one talent scheme per xpac. They didn’t police their own policies despite demand which maintains integrity of the game. They introduced their bandaids like wow tokens which are actually a profit scheme during a positive press release of JJ buff to undermine the fanbase by essentially bribing them to accept wow tokens. WoW Tokens legitimize what was an illegitimate practice of gold buying which is considered cheating in just about every MMO in existence.
There I tried. It will just bounce off you.

Ummm the term is flourinated, lol its not the water making people dumb its the iphone

1 Like

The term is

There are multiple terms apparently.

I’m not gonna lie, the fact that your statement starts with “If I insult your intelligence it’s because I’m right.” Honestly says it all. You believe you have some form of superiority when in fact you are blubbering about a game that you in no way have a financial stake in. If you do not like the direction they are going feel free to step away and no longer purchase the product. Not to say voicing your opinions is pointless or anything like that. But it has been beaten to death at this point. We get it nobody likes wow token. Except of course all the people who buy them. Play the game or play something else, just move on.

5 Likes