WoW Tokens Disappeared from inventory

Hi,

I have had several WoW Tokens sitting in my inventory that I purchased over the years. I have decided to turn in a few WoW Tokens in return for Account Currency, however, after using 1 token, I have logged off, 8 hours later I logged back on only to check my inventory completely disappeared of my Tokens.

I have tried contacting support, but couldn’t get too far, I have tried to look at relevant trouble shooting, no luck.

Can anyone help me with this or point where I could try next?

Thanks

I’m not seeing any WoW Tokens that were purchased that haven’t been used, Underdawg. From what I can see you had 2 purchased back in April and used yesterday and today.

One was used for Game Time on 10/20 at 5:51 UTC and the other was used for Balance on 10/21 11:02 UTC. I do see the balance reflected in your total.

Did you see that you had more than those 2?

2 Likes

This is correct. I used 1 Token for Game Time 10/20, and used another one for Balance 10/21, however I tried to turn in more Tokens for Balance right after the first one, but I got locked into the “forever loading”, in which I decided to log off and deal with it the next day. (its 10/22, 6:50am here where I live as we speak, and the tokens have disappeared completely and cannot find them anywhere)

I have collected the WoW Tokens on a character in one of the Jubei’Thos server, (Happy to provide name if needed) that is the character I normally use to collect Tokens.

I have just tried Scanning and Repairing Battlenet but no luck. I have also re-logged / etc. still nothing.

Hope it makes sense.

I’d recommend submitting a ticket so that our staff can take a closer look, Underdawg.

1 Like