WoW Token Looming

Boosts were added in WoD in retail. Tokens as well.

WoW tokens are only around the corner for Classic TBC or Wotlk. Mark my words if it’s not added it TBC it will 100% be added for Wotlk.

Blizzard knows a lot of players are here to only play TBC/Wotlk they are milking it as hard as possible. They know some players will play Wotlk regardless of the token they have already added boosts for TBC. Tokens for Wotlk are inevitable.

2 Likes

I don’t subscribe to the theory that they’re going to add all kinds of insane stuff to TBC, but the WoW Token is the one thing that seems likely at some point.

If they do add it, it will be defended under the premise that it combats gold selling(regardless of if people think this is true or not, this is what will be used to defend the token).

I’ll also note that while not an actual level boost, they did sell what was functionally a XP booster starting in TBC that let you instantly grant up to 30 levels per character. So long as they keep the level boost to the “one per account” rule, it’s actually going to be not nearly as bad for things like profession alts and skipping content that people complain about with the boost.

Though the value of the level boost for the cost is garbage compared to the value you got from Recruit a Friend.

1 Like

I just don’t even care anymore lol.

8 Likes

Good!

+1 for a token in TBC.

13 Likes

good… I pray they add the wow token… it would be much easier for me to buy gold from blizzard than have to buy it from sketch 3rd party!

4 Likes

or dont buy gold at all!

8 Likes

don’t buy gold at all??? if I don’t buy gold at all I can’t go to GDKP… if I can’t go to GDKP I can’t make more money or get gear.

You’re ON SKERAM NOW, WE ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE

2 Likes

join a guild to get gear?

1 Like

join a guild to get gear… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

I have never bought gold, yet I still attend GDKP’s. Your logic is flawed.

2 Likes

you’re a mage…

The mage boosting economy takes a hit with the WoW token so oh noes…

2 Likes

I have never bought third-party gold and have never run GDKPs. Consequently, I’m poor.

5 Likes

Wait so if you recruited a friend, you could boost 1 character to 30 and just keep doing that?

ROFL!!!

Posted by a mage!!

LOL!!

Oh that is rich!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not poor, but I’m not sitting on stacks of cash either.

With RaF for every 2 levels a character earned, they could grant 1 free level to a character from the friend account up to a max of 30 levels to a single character.

I’d use it to just skip from level 30 to 60 on my second character.

1 Like

More like the mage boosting economy takes a fat W. Actual legal MONEY from boosting people everyday? More gold that people buy with the token because they’re lazy to be spent on boosting? Hell yes!

Another mage posting about having gold!!!

Come on guys!! Notice the hypocrisy!!

I have NEVER purchased gold from a third party in the full time I have played. But I sure welcome tokens to shut down the market for those who do!!

Mages and their meme leveling telling us to not worry about gold. . LOL. . Rich again.

4 Likes

go see what other companies are doing with their cash shops like amazon and their new mmo then come back and whine and cry about blizzard cash shop