WoW Shop Race Change Crashes every single time

Every single time I’ve tried to purchase a Race change my WoW Client crashes. I open the shop, select race change, select my character, and every time without fail, after pressing continue, it crashes.

I’ve even left the race change Window Open and it eventually crashes from there.

I’ve ran WoW as an admin. I’ve deleted and renamed WTF/Cache/Interface folders to reset my interface. Uninstalled all addons and addon related programs that aid installing addons.

My PC specs meet the requirements to run WoW. I’ve done every troubleshooting method recommended a part from completely wiping WoW From my hard drive and reinstalling.

3 Likes

I have the exact same problem. The game itself runs just fine but I’m completely unable to purchase the race change.

Same problem.
I read to delete Razor app. Tried that. It didn’t work.

Im having the same issues.

I am also having this issue, game crashes once the little bubble below where you character starts spinning. Crashes to Windows a bit too as I can’t load any programs or new pages in Chrome untill wow finally closes. Even stops me from Ctrl+Alt+Deleteing. Changed my card incase that was the issue but problem persists.

1 Like

Having this issue right now

Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

I wish… I cannot even open a support ticket, I get the same behavior if I open my menu and clicks support.

I had to buy the race change through the Battle Net launcher. In game still keeps crashing. GM survey crashes and pressing the support button crashes,.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.