Wow! Sheep are the best!

1 Like

Duel me. I’ll make you into a sheep person.

This thread is Mage-approved. :sheep:

1 Like

More of a goat man myself.

But not like, y’know, a goatman.

It’s fast food and all, but Arby’s has a Gyro that is genuinely good. Although it’s a blend of lamb and beef.
:drooling_face: Now I want to go get it.

Anyways. Sheep are cute. It’s a shame we have to brutally torture them every time we sheer them.
Oh wait, we don’t. Just using this as a segue to remind people that PETA are morons and not a good charity.

1 Like

draenei are sinful and evil.

I appreciate Sheep and all farm animals.

I especially appreciate that they’re waaay over there. On the farm. Away from me and somebody else’s problem. I’ve had enough family, friends, and friends of family that have worked and run farms to know that for every moment of adorableness captured in a .gif there are 10 moments of frustration and annoyance and the ever constant wonder of “How in the heck did these things survive long enough to be domesticated?”

That is valuable information that I will be using soon.

I always forget Arbys exists.

Yeah I can’t stand them. They protest dogs shows and blame breeders for dogs dying in shelters. I think that’s a terrible stance because dog breeders are usually the responsible ones. They’ll make buyers sign contracts that says they won’t breed their dogs or they’ll withhold papers to discourage breeding.

People that don’t spay and neuter their non-show dogs are the jerks. The first thing I do when I purchase a dog is spay them after their first heat.

:mountain::sheep: :sheep: :mountain: :sheep: :sheep: :mountain:

Unless you’re the victim of a mage

I mean they actively support kill shelters and have been caught stealing people’s pets and murdering them, so

1 Like

How awful.

But…

Unleashed and unattended dogs piss me off too. That little dog could have been snatched up by a coyote or bigger dog.