WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria Hotfixes -- August 15

Can’t even get into heroic raid if you didn’t do frogs.

Blizz, log in, look at LFG, and look for heroic raids. Read the titles.
This is remix now. Fix it.

11 Likes

Literally.
It feels worse than pugging heroic on retail and that’s saying something.
Just put the frogs back in, or roll back everyones cloak to level 20.

7 Likes

If it was removed BEFORE remix released, it would be cool, but to remove it after a large number of people got to exploit it, creating a permanent gap between the others, that’s not cool

10 Likes

Can’t believe I paid out sub money for this. Deeply unserious company. Deeply unserious **** gamemode.

4 Likes

No comment on the missing Mini Mana Bomb? I know it’s so minor compared to the other issues going on, but it was hyped about items you couldn’t get anymore being available during this event.

2 Likes

completely agree! DO SOOOOOMMMMMEEETTHHHIINNGG MICROSOFT BLIZZARD!!!

how about just put the frogs back in and also buff thread and bronze gain from everywhere else

5 Likes

What about the mini mana bomb toy?
Can we please get an update on this?
I am saving my bronze specifically for this toy and not upgrading gear because of it.

Thank you for the Shirt and Tabard vendor.

So… the cloak going from 100% to 16% on an alt is pretty lame. Why is this not 1 to 1?

2 Likes

It appears as though the bronze cache hotfix is not working as intended. Every cache I have opened is still providing the original values of bronze. Between the questing and cache’s opened before the “hotfix” and the fact the fix does not appear to be working - this is a significant amount of bronze lost.

You never fix the mog problem i got 4 ensemble cosmetics sets that i cant add because it collected by quest gear i cant even use the questing gear because there not cosmetics

Of course they haven’t fixed anything. Their ‘fixes’ don’t even fix anything. Nerf, Nerf, Nerf, Nerf. Remember when they said we’d be super overpowered? Because apparently they don’t. This event was not supposed to be a GRIND. Or did you forget that too, Blizzard? All they’ve done is continue to nerf anything to can possibly make us overpowered. And even those methods are a grindfest. And their ‘fixes’ haven’t done jack. We’re still having to farm to get anything. Still not enough bronze. 25% increase? It’s a freaking joke. Why don’t you actually play your game for once Blizzard? This isn’t FUN. We don’t have time to sit on MoP Remix and farm. There are other things to do. Heck there are even other things to do on different WoW. Like Dragonflight S4 and the release of Cata Classic. Stop behaving like idiots. This is ridiculous.

4 Likes

Everyone should do as i did, and Cancel your accounts and for the reason you cancelled put a detailed message about how the butchered this event.

Only way they will learn is hit them in the wallet and tons of people mentioning it in their cancellation as the reason why.

5 Likes

Now that they have more numbers, perhaps they’ll implement level 70 tuning and scaling. It is pretty bad.
Also things needed: more thread carrying over to alts, jewelry achievs carrying over to alts, and open lfr to the jewelry achievs. This removes some of the mustard brought forward by the gateholding of the big bad frog bois.

If they want to approach the subject of the frog farmers, do a stat squish, then open it back up (moving forward fix). Anything related to the bronze they gained is very time intensive and extremely hard for developers to remove items from players.

1 Like

Did they fix the dk quick strike bug that made it so that it was only useful to blood dks?

ok, but 25% more bronze from only caches is a drop in the bucket… That is the only major concern anyone has since the rewards cost too much bronze, and upgrading our gear also… for some reason… costs bronze… while our cloak xp rots…

These blue posts still give off tone-deaf energy.

3 Likes

How about changing this to 100%.

4 Likes

Please just make achievements account bound and not character bound. Doing scenarios and every raid on multiple alts does not sound fun.

5 Likes

May 21, 2024

WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

• We have made the following changes to improve Thread of Time gain for the Cloak of Infinite Potential. Our goal with these additional items is to give players access to more Threads of Time from daily repeatable sources. These should serve as readily attainable power-ups from a wide variety of content, so players can enjoy the breadth of Pandaria while also gaining additional power. There are four new items that grant players escalating amounts of power for the Cloak of Infinite Potential:
    • Minor Spool of Eternal Thread
    • Lesser Spool of Eternal Thread
    • Spool of Eternal Thread
    • Greater Spool of Eternal Thread
  • Players will be able to find these new items from a variety of solo and group sources, ensuring all players have accessible ways to improve their cloak:
    • Infinite Bazaar Repeatable Dailies
    • First-Time Daily Scenario, Dungeon, and each LFR queue
    • World Bosses
    • Remix Achievements
      • Each of these achievements are available for additional characters to complete as well for bonus Bronze - and now bonus Spools of Eternal Thread.
    • Troves of the Thunder King scenario on the Isle of Thunder
  • We’ve made the following changes and bugfixes are intended to address concerns about the balance of low- and high-level players in various Remix content.
    • The health of creatures in heroic scenarios has been decreased by 20% - 25%, based on the players’ levels. Higher level players will see enemies incur a larger decrease.
    • The health and damage of creatures on the Timeless Isle, Isle of Giants, and Isle of Thunder has been reduced.
    • Several spell gems (that were not scaling up or down correctly based on player level) have been adjusted so that they provide a more-appropriate scaling effect. This includes Cold Front, Windweaver, Vampiric Aura, and Lightning Rod.
    • Spell gems with shielding effects should no longer cause threat.
    • Fixed a bug with Righteous Frenzy not canceling upon the end of combat.
    • Timerunner’s Vial mana regen significantly increased.
  • Adjusted the reputation granted from Granite Quilen to be more in line with expected values.
  • Fixed an issue in Guo-Lai Halls causing trap tiles to flicker.
3 Likes