WoW PvP is broken and has ruined the game for me

I’ve played this game for about 12 years now, I remember the fights in Wintergrasp, Tol Barad, and Strand of the Ancients. When you couldn’t one shot someone in a cc lockout that they have no chance of breaking out of. When players had to use their brain to play rather then relying on big cooldowns that guarantee a kill. I have never in all the time I’ve played made a forum post, but I do now in hopes that one of the devs are listening because this game is a part of my history so I do care about it. But this game has become borderline unbearable, the servers (except a few) are dead most of the time and it really breaks my heart. The rating system has been completely shifted to make it easier to get titles that previously were a much higher rating. The content is so dry and repetitive and the story telling is the worst I have seen in any expansion. There were very cool parts like seeing elune and the winter queen talk but the whole mystery card is not working. I think this game needs a huge reset but it feels as if the company does not want to invest the resources to rescue the ship that they sunk with their own cannons. It really is unfortunate

17 Likes

Who you mate?

1 Like

You may have had some valid points in there, dunno, the wall of text stunlocked me.

Invest in paragraphs OP.

2 Likes

It is like 200 words lol don’t know how that overwhelms you

8 Likes

I mean there’s always been a few classes that could kill you in a single stunlock every expansion/patch.

3 Likes

You are remembering it wrong lol.
Specially if those memories are form wotlk and cata which seems they are.

1 Like

The kids playing these days have the attention span of fruit flies.

1 Like

World of Warcraft is an old game that doesn’t really attract “kids”. Education is important to older gamers. Hell, it should be important to younger gamers too but something got lost along the way…

1 Like

I got you fam

Thanks Delro. You really made this day for me, brother. And now that I’m capable of reading the OP’s post, there is something in there I’d like to address:

These two trains of thought don’t really line up. I was a huge fan of those old wpvp zones but success there didn’t exactly require a lot of class skill nor brain power. It’s kind of like an epic battleground today where sheer numbers matter more than anything else.

I specifically remember seal of blood in wrath auto critting judgements when the target is stunned absolutely deleting people so not sure what youre saying about burst being less a long time ago…

man you had me right up until this statement … then i really saw this was only a dream

1 Like

Remember in Wrath when Prot warriors had so many stuns, and could charge out of roots? A prot warrior could keep someone locked down practically indefinitely pre nerf.