WoW needs a Duck pet

omg we need ducks!!

3 Likes

We need all variety of ducks too. We also need evil ducks that are plotting to take over Azeroth.

2 Likes

signed. more ducks

Yes please. MOAR DUCKS!

:cookie:

3 Likes

My sister has pictures of her, my nephew and I posing with that duck, when it was on display in the water next to a museum. :smiley:

We need duck Battle Pets…not recolors of ones we already have …and a Duck Mount like the Magic Rooster Egg mount…

4 Likes

Sorry, but I have no more ducks left to give. :frowning:

Ok. A duck pet would be good. A duck mount would be better!

If you ride your duck mount you should get 310% speed increase traversing water. Plus! You should be able to fish off of it!

Sadly after what they did to the water strider mount this will probably never happen. :sob:

1 Like

Boy did you hit the nail on the head with this sentence…a Duck mount would be awesome…I have Magic Rooster Egg so they could use that skeleton to make it wouldn’t be that hard…

Blizzard’s Official Stance on this topic:

“We don’t give a duck.”

2 Likes

my garrison bathtub i should of had and a rubber duckie toy would of caused me to have endless hrs of fun.

1 Like

OP has stumbled onto duckgate.
Reminder there are no ducks in wow, but there are rubber duckies implying that at one point there were, and they went extinct.

In wow ducks and water fowl are a thing of myth and legend.

DuckGate is real.

1 Like

This is supported by current blizzard stance on women and is basically canon. How can we not have this?

To be fair, not my idea, saw a mage posting about it in another thread. I’d like to see it happen, though.

At least a bowl of fruit wouldn’t wander around. Would it?..

Got 1541plus another 311pets in 2banks no duck that bs

Take my money

1 Like

For reference sakes:

Bring on the ducks!

1 Like

if i get a duck in this game i’ll call it Subaru.
if you understand? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:smirk: you’re one of my people

Can’t forget:

1 Like

We want a Duck Mount…we want a Duck Mount…we want a Duck Battle pet too…