WoW Menu Won't Show Latency

I just got a new computer and set up my game (cleared the WTF and Cache folders before starting up the game). Now I cannot see my latency when mousing over the Menu in the game. It shows 0ms (home) and 0ms (world). I don’t know how to fix this. I’ve tried logging in and out, reloading the UI. Ran it without addons and still shows 0. Thoughts?

Look in esc settings.

Mine is Alt-R for the fps…
I think there is one for the MS as well.
I have a addon that puts it at the bottom. Another addon puts it at the top left.
And another one leaves it at normal.

Hey Motobeef,

I’ve seen this happen sometimes right after logging in but it’ll usually update a few a minute or two. Can you try going to a different continent or test a different character to see if it’s the same on others?

Perhaps also try going into the System -> Network settings and toggle the “Optimize network for speed” and “Enable IPv6 if available” options.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick reply. I loaded a toon on a different server and toggled both IPv6 and Optimize for network speed on and off and it still shows 0 for both latencies.

Hey again,

Is the computer a new M1 Mac? There may be a bug with the client for M1s that causes latency to show as 0ms.