WoW Loot for Prime Gaming Members: Get the Crown of Eternal Winter

I knew if I waited long enough that’s what would get added to Prime Gaming. :+1:

I don’t see them asking you to sign up for Prime. Just letting you know they’re on Prime. What’s the issue? I’d rather they told me than miss out on free stuff.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If you have Prime, go to the Prime Gaming website. Click on it to claim and it’ll step you through to your Bnet account info. If you already have them, then you already have them.

1 Like

Long con baby, wait 9 years to save 30$

Big brain plays over here

23 Likes

Why? There’s tons of games and in game stuff on Prime Gaming.

2 Likes

Awesome. It looks nice with my transmog.

I’ve already been a prime member for years… so thanks for the freebie

2 Likes

If something is free… you’re the product.

8 Likes

Are… are we twins?!

1 Like

But it’s not free?

You’re giving them money, technically

1 Like

I already had them but I did get something for Destiny 2!

Prime Loot in isn’t WoW advertising for Amazon, it is WoW self advertising on Amazon. Prime Gaming is a catastrophically massive service. About 500 people gonna see this post about Amazon on GD. 100 million people gonna see the post about WoW on Prime Gaming. Who getting more eyeballs out of that?

3 Likes

That’s kinda crap tbh.

I’d buy them(didn’t back then) but Amazon Prime Gaming isn’t something I am interested in at all.

Especially since ESO has been offering free stuff for most of the month on Prime to celebrate their new expac.

1 Like

No you’re giving them information, Amazon has just figured how to get you to pay them to market your info. That’s literally what prime is at a larger level. This isn’t new information.

2 Likes

So first we’re leaking info to Amazon and now we’re a product. I’m not sure I understand this tin foil conspiracy.

With how much I get out of Prime… it is.

Do you have Prime at all?

3 Likes

So wait, I thought we were the product when somethings free

Now we’re paying them to take us?

Man keep the commentary straight at least

1 Like

Where is the vendor? I can’t get it to show up

Hoping the others come out before my free thing is up cause really don’t care for Amazon prime but since never had chance to get this one and the ice one went and did it.

Not sure why everyone is complaining Blizzard is a business and this was a way for them to allow players a chance to get some stuff if you don’t like prime just do free trial get the stuff then cancel. :roll_eyes:

Is this a serious question? Let me break it down for you. You will receive nothing else. They arent going to go and create a 4th helmet just for people like you who already have the helmets (and prime). This is literally why people perceive gamers as being self entitled…

Get over yourself.

2 Likes

It is just part of your Amazon prime subscription ! You get all sorts of cahoots like Amazon video ; music ; same day shipping and a whole lotta stuff but I won’t shill for that on here :dizzy::rabbit:

1 Like
1 Like

It’s not tin foil? It’s literally in the terms.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=468496

If you link this then you’re allowing activision blizzard to transfer information about your account to Twitch (AKA Amazon). It’s that simple. That’s not tin foil hat… it’s literally what’s happening.

It’s “free” in the sense you’re sharing info with Amazon and they are paying Blizz for that information. Prime being a massive info gathering op that Amazon does isn’t new.

3 Likes