WoW Is Back!

I’m an hour into it…It’s starting to wear on my nerves…

1 Like

only because of pressure from his bosses due to the subs dropping oh believe me despite the official statements I guarantee you he didn’t make any of these changes because he felt bad for the players and you know he was seething on the inside over most of them because he had to revert and backpeddle on things the dev team wanted

at the end of the day its all about what they want the players fun is secondary to their vision and they aren’t interested in our opinions until it affects their profit margins

4 Likes

So most of those threads getting in uproar about vitality and other datamined stuff was all for nothing. It’s early Alpha, people need to realize not to jump to conclusions as was proven the case and blue confirmed there’s no vitality as a resource in the Tower.

Good to see, now we’ll just have the Pathfinder complaints to worry about. Things will be back to normal in other words.

Welcome to people not reading, not taking responsibility for not reading, and the same people pissed Warforging and Titanforging is gone. You are welcomed to an opinion but Warforging and Titanforging very obviously were a problem within the game that just kept getting worse

1 Like

Prepare for the pathfinder and tf/wf cry threads from now on, hopefully blizz will stand their ground and ignore them, almost all the shadowlands changes are great.

1 Like

I pray they do. Look, Im all for allowing more casual people to enjoy the game. But oversimplifying everything and making the game into an RNG grindfest from the depths of hell is not something that solves the issue and in fact just alienates a part of their consumer base

1 Like

Sadly big part of the community is already alienated, now they feel the need to have wf/tf to progress on their world quest clearing speed when it was never needed, but im hopeful about blizz ignoring them and stick to their let loot be loot.

Exactly. Im glad Ion stated that. Its clear they are nervous about this approach but I think its very obvious by looking at the forums, player base, etc that a LARGE majority of the WoW playerbase is sick and tired of the extreme amount of RNG and oversimplifying of the game. RNG is fine but not to anywhere near the extent they use it in BFA. BFA rng is the exact WRONG way to go about it

2 Likes

They were a problem for some people, probably the minority.

Who was upset about it and wanted it removed? A subgroup of raiders.

Raiders are the minority. Probably half of raiders didn’t care. Very likely the majority of non raiders were fine with it or liked it.

LOL. And corruption is better. A few people like corruption. But it’s fine. We can trust Ion to put together a gear progression system that everybody will find rewarding.

Yeah unfortunately its gonna disappoint one group or another in this expac. I just dont want a BFA scenario where is just kamikazes into the ground and pisses every section of the playerbase off. That was friggin nuts

They will, you will now be rewarded according to your efforts, just like common sense dictates, wf/tf was a participation trophy system whos only achievement was turning the community into a basket full of entitled kids.

Sure they will. Everybody’s going to be equally pissed off at how little gear they will be getting. We have always seen threads by raiders who think they deserve more free stuff. I fully expect you’ll be starting some of them yourself.

Don’t kid yourself. Everything anybody ever “earned” in this game was a participation trophy intended to encourage them to continue doing content. You are no exception.

The only raiders who wanted more free stuff are the hardstuck normal/heroic raiders who think they actually need wf/tf to progress further, cause you know, improving yourself is out of the question, gotta get that free gear to push higher lul.

The only people pissed will be the lucky fellas during wf/tf who in shadowlands will make threads like i dont feel any progress in my character, well no wonder you arent progressing, you only do world quests LOL.

Nope. We see threads by mythic raiders all the time proposing ways they can get the mo’ better gear they deserve. It was a big deal in all those “get w/tf away from those filthy casuals who don’t deserve it and give me guaranteed upgrades and sockets!”

I see you’re planning on paying a lot more for your game after you drive away all the casuals. Good luck with that. Watch your guild shrink and wither away because you decided to make sure casuals got no gear for the expansion. Because you deserve it all, and you can’t be happy if other people are getting anything at all.

Typical entitled raider response.

1 Like

You will be getting rewarded according to your efforts, like every rpg out there, im sorry that wf/tf made you another entitled player that feels the need to have 475 gear to do an emissary.

You said casuals would get no gear.

Why do you need to lie? Raiders lie all the time and make up garbage and then claim the person they’re chucking it at said it.

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID I WANTED 475 GEAR. ANYWHERE.

See? That was nothing but a lie you made up to stroke your ego after saying that casuals should get no gear.

It’s pretty clear you haven’t been out in the world in, a year? if you think emissaries give 475 gear.

I know forum raiders are paranoid and always imagining things that have never happened. They sound dreadfully unhappy to be doing that.

I wouldn’t want to be like you.

Just like the lie you are spouting, you think im glad that wf/tf is gone cause you will get no gear? i dont care about your gear, you can be showered in purples and never improve, which is most of the times the case.

With tf/wf gone the amount of split runs guilds need to do is way less, hell some guilds wont even do split runs thanks to this change, the abomination that wf/tf was made me see situations where bobby couldnt trade an almost bis item to jimmy 24/7, and im glad that trash is gone.

You could say that this can be achieved by putting master loot back in and keeping wf/tf, and i agree, but they didnt, either removing wf/tf or putting back master loot works for me, they did the former.

You were gloating that casuals were going to get no gear. Excuse me for thinking you were glad. I never would have guessed that gloating didn’t mean glad.

And you do care about the gear that I get, otherwise you wouldn’t have said I was demanding 475 gear from an emissary when you knew this was false.

You knew it was false, right? Or did imagining it make it true in your mind?

Um, split runs? This affected like .1% of players and the game should be built around that?

You could say that. I wouldn’t.

Dude the only ones affected by wf/tf are entitled kids like you, using the word casual to fit your narrative is an insult to them, most of the casuals ive spoken to and saw in this forums are fine with or without wf/tf, cause it barely affected their gameplay, BUT for entitled kids like you, its the end of the world.

Its time to open your eyes kid and leave the entitlement behind, work on it.

This is absolutely the best tactic. I don’t mind missing out on a few weeks or more to see if it is going to be worth the money.