Wow icons you got to meet

over the 15 years of me playing this game and some of the icons i got to meet such as totalbiscuit and bigredkitty and most recently StaysafeTV.
and i can name many others but they are the most prominent that i think everyone will know of was nice to run into these folks over the years

anyone else get to meet some cool wow icons feel free to share i think it’s super cool
/salute

1 Like

I’ve met Elvinelol back in 2014, you know the gnome player that got caught being a child predator?

Yes.

I have met King Varian Wrynn, Tirion Fordring, Jaina Proudmore, Sylvanus Windrunner, Admiral Taylor, Hemet Nesingwary, oh the list goes on and on.

12 Likes

Only in Warcraft.

I met Asana once. Every bit as awesome as her legends say!

She appeared to be trapped in a mirror when I saw her, I just looked into it for awhile. :thinking:

9 Likes

Asana sounds overrated.

Moob however, handsome, witty, missing jaw. What more could you ask for?

5 Likes

The rest of his jaw. :smirk:

8 Likes

…bruh

6 Likes

Met Thrall at the Maelstrom entrance back in Cataclysm. I remember getting all excited. "OMG Thrall knows who I am!"

4 Likes

wordup if not an enhance fan may not know but well loved sham guy. and my ex ya he was an icon til i actually met just kidding 10 yrs not bad i guess for meeting someone in wow.

3 Likes

Agreed

saw nixxiom in goldshire on his b-day.
nice guy.
even said my name was great on my dk.

4 Likes

And now I’m sad.

I miss Totalbiscuit :frowning:

4 Likes

Chris metzen and Patty Jenkins at blizzcon 2019
Missed every youtuber.

And the lady I accidentally insulted who ruined professions

3 Likes

i miss him too…
/holds tophat to his chest

2 Likes

I still have some of the t shirts he sold

2 Likes

was back before youtube when he use to do his own wow radio show he invited everyone to join him live for an in game radio show

1 Like

I remember watching him on youtube when he did a series on the wow forums ( Like The Daily Blues segment ) and the worgen starting zone beta.

4 Likes

so hawk usually when i have such contempt and disrespect for some one i tend to stay away from them

1 Like

I remember that! I remember him saying something about the use of new lighting effects or something, so nostalgic.

The memories :cry:

3 Likes