WoW Hotfixes - Updated October 21

You’ve gotta be kidding me. The first time that Fury has ever been viable and they already nerfed it into dust. Guess we get to wait another 10 years to have a bit of fun.

2 Likes

I enjoy fury as well. I wouldn’t say it needs nerfed.fury should do alot of dmg with few defensive cds but it does not need mortal wound effect. They are giving it to every class so nothing is unique anymore.

The only thing Blizzard seems to do is grease the squeaky wheel.

Now that we changing things on locks, can we please get Grimoire of Sacrifice fixed before doors open on PVP it feels garbage to have to use another gcd on opener

i wish the mage nerf was a hit to fire blazing soul they are the real abuser of this lower cd blink on frost and arcane just make them more viable fire is the real problem

I can’t believe that warlocks got that many buffs when they’re right up there with rogues right now. Worst PvP we’ve had in a long time

That is it for rogues? Appreciate everything on here but man… please look at rogues a little more.

Leave destro alone before u destroy it… focus on other classes that suck besides the ones that are good

For example: no more caps or reducers or restrictions.

1. Outlaw ( uncap bladeflurry & single target damage buffs ) bladeflurry needs to be reverted to bfa were it has 2 charges & animation when in stealth doesn’t do that lame thing it does now when pressing it and u spin and do small damage needs to be removed … reverted to exactly how it was in bfa animations and all.

2. Assassination ( aoe buffs & bleed buffs) - be alot better with echoing blades azerite trait in place of hidden blades talent.

3. Feral ( aoe buffs & trash and swipe buffs )

4. Boomkin ( starfall needs to reverted to were it can stack again ) feels clunky in general starsurge doesn’t feel fun to press anymore.

5. Havoc ( blade dance needs huge buffs & eye beam needs to do damage again) demonic needs to be baseline.

6. Shadow ( clunky aoe plus damage on aoe is low )

7. Enhancement ( flameshock & aoe needs to be uncapped )

theres alot more this is just off the top of my head its not complicated fix the classes that are behind dont touch the ones that are doing well.

I don’t think you’ve seen Demon Hunter damage lately… it’s insane, it doesn’t need any buffs

Its west coast bias just like with monday night football and nba playoffs

I acually play everyclass and yes they need buffs to there acual abilitys instead of the venthyer ablility makes the class feel super clunky and legit does all of your damage, you only do aoe damage with meta every 3.30 just because of the venthyer ablility because of poor design and poor buffs to havocs actual abilitys.

Just because you seen one dh do damage on a pack of mobs on a low key or in pvp doesnt mean they are fine , you can even go to dh forums and this is all they talk about plus there teirset being subpar.

JUNE 28, 2022

Classes

• Hunter
    • Fixed an issue that caused Auto Shot to be cast when targeting a Sepulcher of the First Ones boss with left mouse button after being resurrected.

Items and Rewards

• The Tangled Dreamweaver mount now has an animation when taking flight.

Player versus Player

• Fixed an issue where, if a player was invited to a cross-faction party while in a PvP match, they would become hostile to their teammates.
1 Like

For the love of god, make cosmic flux account wide.

4 Likes

I beg you, PLEASE make Cosmic Flux account wide.

4 Likes

just one? all DH do big dam. i too play DH, not even geared and it does way to much dam in pvp

Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes:

JULY 5, 2022

Dungeons and Raids

• Sepulcher of the First Ones
    • Anduin Wrynn
      • Anduin’s Hope and Anduin’s Doubt health reduced by 20% on Heroic and Normal difficulties.
      • Reduced the movement speed of Anduin’s Hope by 15% on Heroic and Normal difficulties.
      • Grim Fate reduced to 150% on Mythic difficulty (was 200%).
    • Lords of Dread
      • Boss Health reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
      • Swarm of Decay and Swarm of Darkness damage reduced by 15% on Heroic difficulty.
    • Rygelon
      • Boss Health reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
      • Damage of Dark Eruption reduced by 75% on Heroic difficulty.
    • The Jailer
      • Health reduced by 15% on Heroic and Normal difficulties.
      • Health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
      • Azerite Radiation increased to 7%/stack (was 3%/stack).
      • Domination is now triggered on players with 3 stacks of Tyranny (was 2 stacks).
      • Decimator no longer includes knockback on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
      • Surging Azerite damage reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
      • Surging Azerite heals Azeroth for 5% per tick (was 4%).
      • Rune of Damnation damage reduced by 15% on all difficulties.
      • Rune of Domination will be cast 3 times during Phase 2 on Mythic difficulty (was 4 casts).
      • Rune of Compulsion absorb reduced by 35% on Heroic difficulty.
      • Shattering Blast damage reduced by 20% on all difficulties.
      • Chains of Anguish damage reduced by 30% on Mythic difficulty.
      • Dominating Will absorb reduced by 15% on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
      • Chain Breaker damage reduced by 20% on Heroic difficulty.

Player versus Player

• Rogue
    • Outlaw
      • Fixed an issue that prevented True Bearing from granting an additional 0.5 second cooldown reduction to Feint and Evasion when modified by Float like a Butterfly (PvP Talent) when spending combo points.

Quests

• While on the quest “Nal’ragas”, other characters’ summons should no longer have an underglow visual effect as if they were objectives of the quest.
  • Fixed an issue where Fleet Admiral Tethys and Valeera Sanguinar were missing in the Rogue Order Hall for the quests “The Dreadblades” and “Fangs of the Devourer.”

Here are today’s hotfixes:

JULY 6, 2022

Creatures and NPCs

• The Guardian of the Dawn NPC outside Dawn’s Blossom will no longer generate an error message when warning strangers not to cause troubles in town.

Items and Rewards

• The Earpieces of Tranquil Focus toy now correctly tunes out the death yell of a player transformed by the Transmorpher Beacon toy.

WoW Companion App

• Fixed an issue where some characters were not displaying mission icons and/or enemy portraits on receiving a new batch of missions.

Cosmic flux account-wide please!

4 Likes

Here is today’s hotfix update:

JULY 8, 2022

Dungeons and Raids

• De Other Side
    • Hakkar the Soulflayer
      • Resolved an issue that could cause Hakkar to leave his encounter area.
  • Mythic+
    • Tazavesh: So’leah’s Gambit
      • Wandering Pulsars summoned by Adorned Starseers can no longer be Bolstered.

Items and Rewards

• Players who are Friendly with The Enlightened can now purchase a Pouch of Prodigious Wonders. This item is sold by Quartermaster Vilo in Zereth Mortis for 1500 Cosmic Flux, allowing you to transfer 1250 Cosmic Flux per pouch to any character on your account.
1 Like

What is the purpose of the transfer tax? If it doesn’t contribute in a positive way to the system why bother with it?

1 Like