WoW Hotfixes - Updated November 11

It’s already there, just check the options. I really don’t understand the new UI hate. It’s better in every way then the old one. Even if you don’t like it, use adding lol

5 Likes

That new auto targeting is stuck on i cannot turn it off! why would anyone want this feature? soon as you go in a pack the target changes like crazy unplayable for me as i cant turn it off even though it says its off

The lag is brutal and that is without any addons, i can barely function in Oribos, and this is a new pc?

5 Likes

Emo…thy name is stupid. The new UI is fine. Threatening to stop playing because you don’t like…whatever it is you don’t like…that’s childish.

3 Likes

Gee thanks so much for making the game unplayable. Constant disconnects. Constant horrible lag in raids and even questing!!! Before the update I played on high and ultra no lag at all but after update you changed my graphics to good and its lagging horribly…… it’s just crazy you had so much time to avoid stuff like this but go figure it’s happening to several people. Just so unnecessary.

1 Like

Hello everyone. Here are today’s hotfixes to WoW:

OCTOBER 27, 2022

Achievements

• The achievements for the Season 4 Fated Raids were prematurely moved out of the Dungeon & Raid category, as they are still earnable. They are once again visible.

Classes

• Shaman
    • Enhancement
      • Fixed an issue where some unintended spells could grant a stack of Maelstrom Weapon.

Covenants

• Kyrian
    • Path of Ascension
      • Fixed an issue where Splinterbark Nightmare’s melee was consuming charges of Drustbloom Embrace.

Creatures and NPCs

• Fixed an issue where the gold dragon frame was missing on Elite enemy and World Boss nameplates.

Quests

• Fixed an issue where “The Sunken Vault" could not be completed.
  • You can once again communicate with the following NPCs:
    • Arluin during the quests “Or Against Us” and “If Words Don’t Work…”
    • Runecarver during the quest “The Weak Link.”
    • Lord Herne during the quest “Meet the Queen.”
  • Falstad Wildhammer should now correctly offer and accept quests during the “Blood in the Water” quest line.

User Interface and Accessibility

• Fixed an issue where melee attacks could not be canceled by pressing the Esc key when Action Targeting is enabled.
  • The stance bar is no longer centered when closing Edit Mode after moving the bar.
  • Spells are once again visible on the action bar when moved around while the Always Show action bar setting is disabled.
  • The Group Finder eye icon will once again stay searching and visible after a loading screen occurs.
  • Fixed an issue where party frames were missing in Arena when Raid Style Party Frames is enabled.
  • The Reagent Bag slot has been removed and will return when Dragonflight launches.
5 Likes

New UI is closer to what most players play with anyway - at least those who play challenging content. Give it a chance, don’t be so afraid of change! You might find you like it better!

4 Likes

Still SO MANY paladin bugs - here’s hoping you’re working on them!

2 Likes

Hm no fix to the talent thing annoying me. Leveling a new alt. I spend my talents, still keeps telling me I have unspent talents and new talents etc. The only unspent talents I have are PvP ones because I am too lazy to pick them and will never PvP

Last night I completed the last raid I needed, got the achievement Mythic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids but the ports were not awarded.

I believe this is because they were FoS’s rather than the regular achievements, is there going to be a fix for retroactive awarding of the raid ports?

1 Like

Try under your graphics settings, it’s “use UI scale”. That may work for you.

This is still not functioning correctly. See the attached screenshots.

The above is my warrior’s bars. Just now, I placed the stance bar where I would like it. While the stance bar is now more visually represented, and is not moving into unwanted places throughout the editing process, it is still growing from the incorrect direction, and is making it impossible to have one UI for all classes for people like me who are comfortable with that. Now, look at my druid’s bars. Without editing the stance bar, and only selecting the profile on my druid, the stance bar now looks like this:

See now how it’s hanging off from the side. And there’s no real determined value on how this is happening or why.

For example, if the stance bar was functioning correctly, Defensive Stance and Bear Form would be at the same spot on the UI. Cat form and battle would be on the same spot. And then the extra 3 icons on druid forms would continue growing to the right.

That isn’t what’s happening though. It’s growing to the left, and the stances which should functionally be in the same spots, are not even remotely close in location.

This needs to be fixed. Something in the new UI is causing this unknown variable, and it’s not making much sense why. Bars should be functioning the same as they did before. Something broke the stance bar though. Until this is fixed, people will have to do inconvenient work arounds like have multiple profiles for classes with stances, or need to go back to using something like Bartender.

2 Likes

You can literally customize it to be whatever you want!

2 Likes

I had the same issue, turning UI scale WAY down fixed everything for me.
Scale down the UI, then enlarge the elements until they are sized how you wanted, it’s now perfect for me.

1 Like

So pick 3 random passives, lol???

Refusing to play a game and quitting because you’re used to the old UI and can’t get used to anything new is just stupid. There are plenty of other UI modifications out there where you don’t have to use the blizzard default.

These types of comments are just childish

4 Likes

Bring Back the old UI!!

5 Likes

Go on, just quit, good luck and never come back…

Ok bye-bye bye

Are you ever going to fix the /use effect on the Fated version of Devouring Cold? It’s been bugged since day 1 of Season 4 and people have submitted numerous bug reports about it.