WoW Hotfixes - Updated October 25

FINALLY, thank you. I’ve been stuck on this quest.

SEPTEMBER 21, 2023

Events

• The Waking Dream public event in the Azure Span should now properly start.
  • Brewfest

Fixed an issue that prevented Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest from being awarded to players below level 70.

Quests

The weekly Time Rifts quest “When Time Needs Mending” can now be completed in a raid.

3 Likes

September 26, 2023

Classes

• Druid
    • Restoration
      • Fixed an issue that caused the Unstoppable Growth talent to not function.

Events

• Brewfest Hops no longer affect dragonriding mounts.
  • When dragonriding in Eastern Kingdoms Cup races, players will now be temporarily granted fully unlocked dragonriding, regardless of their current Dragonriding Talent Tree state.

WoW Classic Era

• Fixed an issue that prevented Ouro from spawning after a post-wipe reset.

Any word on if hunters are going to get a rework?

You’ll get a 5% damage buff for the first 20% of hp and like it!

1 Like

October 2, 2023

Enemies and NPCs

• A number of creatures on Mechagon Island have been scaled down so that they are no longer lethal to lower-level players.
  • Bragdur Battlebrew again offers the Horde version of “Brew of the Month” Club Membership Form, as intended.
  • Lord Andestrasz has been found in Waking Shores, and should no longer be invisible to some players.

WoW Classic

• Hardcore
    • On Hardcore realms, mind control spells can not be used during normal duels.
      • Developers’ notes: There should be no change to duels on non-Hardcore realms, and this should not prevent players from using mind control spells during Mak’gora duels to the death.
    • Added an identifier that will show you the player class and level on hover-over, when challenged to a duel to the death.
  • Wrath Classic
    • Fixed a bug that caused the Joyous Journeys bonus to unintentionally disappear.

Is this right before/during when you type I agree? I watched a video where someone had duplicated a similar name and a player erroneously agreed to a fight with a different and higher level player.

That way you are aware of having the right target.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

So that’s a no on any firm patch when hunters/warriors get some love? Guess I’ll just go outside then.

lol, this is a great threat. Totally though you should get outside you probably need some fresh air and a good dose of green vegetation, it’s been proven to be good for your mental and physical well-being.

There is nothing left that could possibly be good for my psychological well being. Unfortunately for the rest of you, it means I get to be focused on unimportant things now. Enjoy the chaos.

Or to busy drinking.
Not like they really work.

1 Like

October 5, 2023

Dragonriding

• Fixed an issue with the Airborne Recovery dragonriding talent that would cause Aerial Halt to not regenerate a Vigor when cast during Thrill of the Skies.

Items

• Fixed a bug that could prevent Everlasting Horn of Lavaswimming from dropping as intended on completion of the Siege of Dragonbane Keep.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause a failure to receive a Warcraft Rumble toy reward. If you earned a toy, but did not receive the item, click on the Warcraft Rumble Machine again to be given the toy.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause Warcraft Rumble Foils to go missing. If you’re missing a Foil that should have been given to you, click on the Warcraft Rumble Machine to receive the Foil. Multiple clicks can produce multiple missing Foils, if applicable.
  • When you summon a Warcraft Rumble Toy that’s gained additional looks, you can now interact with that toy to cycle through its earned looks. Each time you change looks, there’s a 5-second cooldown until you can interact with it again.
5 Likes

great stuff, some long awaited fixes there, if you could take a look at the new gathering prof achievements and check on the rank 3 drops in legion that would be amazing, as they seem to be way off what BFA ones were like.

Could we maybe not care about legion/bfa content and instead focus that dev time into idk fixing some class bugs for example “Anger Management now bugged and not providing CDR from most abilities.”

different teams my dude, quit being a hater, they are achievements that were added this patch so it’s current content

2 Likes

Did the legion mining/herbing rank 3’s recently for the new achievements, they’re just low droprate

“Fixed a bug that could cause Warcraft Rumble Foils to go missing. If you’re missing a Foil that should have been given to you, click on the Warcraft Rumble Machine to receive the Foil. Multiple clicks can produce multiple missing Foils, if applicable.”

This is not working for me. I am missing one foil and clicking on the machine is not giving it to me. I collected all 14 from their locations and have triple-checked them since.

Is spending 30 minutes changing some value really considered caring/focusing on legion/bfa? I’m pretty sure they have more than one person working on WoW

1 Like

same. ran the script, says i’m missing one of the stormwind foils. click on the machine and it asks for the insert coin quest

Depends on how much red tape needs to be dealt with first - the fix might take 30 mins to turn a dial sure, the leadup to that fix could takes weeks of back and forth between teams, investigate and then problem solve before said fix can be implemented because

Yep. Multiple people with multiple jobs to do for current, ptr, next xpac, blizz con - the list goes on.