WoW Hotfixes - Updated November 11

Another hotfix and still no word on our useless vendetta legendary. Just ignoring it til it goes away, eh. Just because we’re the least played doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be heard.

Unity legendary power is still not functioning with the cooldown reduction on Convoke the Spirits…Apparently if you take the Unbridled swarm talent this still bugs you out.
:broken_heart:

All of these hot fixes and I still can’t play the game due to the freaking lag Blizz gifted us with the prepatch. I love trying to play and dying because I can’t see the bad guys much less have graphics and sounds that match what’s on the screen. Being hit by damage that is invisible is fun too. And no - I won’t be upgrading my computer. But I also shoulnd’t have to close WOW just to work on a spreadsheet either! Thanks for destroying this game Blizz and for taking my money. I really really am fed up with you all.

Lets talk about the idea its completely useless DPS wise. Its a bottom tier talent

1 Like

keybinding is not for “elite” players lol

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 7, 2022

Classes

• Mage
    • Fixed an issue that caused Cascading Power to not grant the correct version of Clearcasting when Arcane Empowerment (PvP Talent) was selected.
  • Paladin
    • Protection
      • Fixed an issue where Sentinel was not benefiting from Righteous Protector’s cooldown reduction.
  • Priest
    • Holy
      • [Live with weekly restarts] Empyreal Blaze now has a 60 sec cooldown (was 30 sec).
  • Shaman
    • Restoration
      • [Live with weekly restarts] Lightning Bolt damage increased by 20% (Restoration only).
      • [Live with weekly restarts] Chain Lightning damage increased by 20% (Restoration only).
      • [Live with weekly restarts] Lava Burst damage increased by 20% (Restoration only).
      • [Live with weekly restarts] Flame Shock damage increased by 20% (Restoration only).
      • [Live with weekly restarts] Acid Rain damage increased by 20%.
  • Warlock
    • [Live with weekly restarts] Soul Leech now grants you and your pet shields that absorb 6% (was 8%) of the damage dealt.
    • [Live with weekly restarts] Soul Link now increases Stamina by 5% (was 10%) if Grimoire of Sacrifice is active.
    • [Live with weekly restarts] Profane Bargain now increases Stamina by 3/5% (was 5/10%) if Grimoire of Sacrifice is active.
    • [Live with weekly restarts] Demonic Fortitude increases you and your pets’ maximum health by 5% (was 6%).
    • [Live with weekly restarts] Inquisitor’s Gaze now casts Fel Blast more often.
    • [Live with weekly restarts] Inquisitor’s Gaze damage increased by 30%.
    • [Live with weekly restarts] Summon Soulkeeper damage increased by 30%.
    • Fixed an issue where Greater Banish was increasing the duration of Banish in PvP.

Ight so unless that things casting that blast like a machine gun a 30% increase really ain’t gonna do much tbh

Are you already aware that leveling resto shaman DPS is so crazy that a level 15 resto shaman can deal as much as three level 45 dps players combined?

Test it out if you don’t believe me. I’m not joking even though I wish I was.

Divine Purpose/Shining Light spenders do not count as spending holy power for Righteous Protector when Sentinel is talented, where both do for sentinel-less Avenging Wrath. so like, half fixed?

While i dont know if the buff was needed for max level content, they certainly are doing it for that. Unless something is game breakingly broken, they dont care about low level. Scaling for leveling has been messed up long before now, especially for tanks/healers. Also the shaman’s raw damage (before scaling) almost certainly isn’t higher than the 3 dps, even though it effectively is through scaling. Lower level characters almost always do more damage than high level characters in the same dungeon, especially if they have an aoe ability, because of how scaling works.

Rsham DPS was looking very rough going into DF, TBF.

I agree, at maximum level :slight_smile: However, the level scaling is super crazy and they should consider it because right now, it feels like a mess.

I do know Rsham has for a long time been one of those specs that absolutely cranked at low levels. I leveled one and it was kinda funny topping DPS with 1-2 buttons.

It could be worthwhile to assess dungeon power scaling, but I don’t imagine it’s high on the priority list.

A few of their tuning/hotfix decisions don’t make sense at max level either, so at least this one made sense.

Any level 15 of any class can do that. The scaling they get at low levels is insane.

If the resto shaman had been level 10, they would have tripled your three level 45 dps players combined.

About time, there is a ton more bugs to be fixed, i made a topic with a list of bugs.
This one was on it.

about this, warlocks need to be KILLABLE, they cant work as a dampening, that if they live longer, everyone dies.

I mean specifically level 15. They unlock a talent point then that increases the damage of lightning bolt and chain ln by 30%. Low level scaling is bad but resto shaman dps is especially bad. Not all level 10s are going to do triple dps of a level 45, for example, rogues. Shaman healers have three buttons and outdps the group until level 40 or so. I know this because I just leveled a resto shaman.

Should see how a Brewmaster Monk feels at level 10. with proper gear and using the bombs from Northrend plus the bomb belt, can pretty much solo dungeons. It is amazing.

I also do it on my days off to help players burn through dungeons. Fun times for all.

I actually have one of these :slight_smile: lifestealing enchant as well. Arcane mage is the other insane one at level 10. It’s very weird that people sell level dungeon carries and the carrier has not leveled at all (they are level 10, bis is allied race for the ilvl 16 pieces).

1 Like

I just do it for fun, never sell any carries (not saying you assumed I did though, just to clarify). Seeing other players say thanks for the runs when they go by so quick warms the heart.

Also yeah, Mages at level 10 do some crazy damage lol.

who cares about level 15? this is for max level. You are literally level 15 for 5min in this game. The game is balanced around max level content. QFT