All those profane rituals in Goldshire, something had to come of it.
Spot on my dude! Yes please Blizzard please address this issue 9th expac in. TBH, I havnt experienced this time delay until now for this expansion. to loot kill enemies and fish. Its very annoying and frustrating at the same time.
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
NOVEMBER 30, 2022
- Fixed an issue where Bronze Timelock requirements listed the incorrect achievement.
- Fixed an issue where Possessive Hornswog was not granting credit towards Adventurer of The Waking Shores.
- Fixed an issue where players in Adventure Mode were unable to use the portal to Valdrakken until they completed the campaign in the Azure Span.
- Fixed an issue that caused Cleanse Toxins, Purify Disease, and Detox (Windwalker/Brewmaster Monk) to not go on cooldown correctly.
- Fixed an issue with Tightening Grasp granting 10% increased damage instead of the intended 5%.
- Fixed an issue where Avalanche would not always deal damage when Howling Blast consumes Rime.
- Fixed an issue that caused Spirit Bomb to apply an additional application of Frailty to the Demon Hunter’s current target, regardless of distance.
- Fixed an issue where Starlord could not reach 3 stacks.
- Fixed an issue where Tireless Pursuit would not be applied after leaving Travel Form.
- Fixed an issue causing Sanctified Ground to incorrectly persist.
- Fixed an issue where Guillotine could be cast without a Felguard active.
- Fixed an issue where Wrathguard was not correctly applying Infernal Command.
Dungeons and Raids
The Azure Vault
- Conjured Lasher’s Mystic Vapors periodic damage reduced by 50%.
Halls of Infusion
- Fixed an issue that could cause the boss to not be lootable if defeated right when the intermission begins.
- Primal Tsunami
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where the leather Renown transmog set was available to all specializations.
- Dragonriding mount items can now be safely destroyed as characters who have completed the quests that grant these items will learn the mount upon relogging in.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused players to not earn credit for the Dragonriding Glyph at Scalecracker Peak.
- Fixed an issue where Expedition Scout’s Pack was spawning below the terrain in the Waking Shores.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue that caused NPCs in level 61-70 battlegrounds to have more health and deal more damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Frost Bomb could have incorrect targeting.
- Fixed an issue where War Mode world quests were awarding players incorrect gear for their proficiency.
- Resolved an issue that prevented characters from interacting with a Warlock’s Demonic Gateway in subsequent rounds.
- Fixed an issue where climbing world quests were not awarding the correct amount of reputation.
- The Priest Class Hall mount quest “The Sunken Vault” is functional again, but in a diminished state. Players can complete the quest, but the NPC will offer little commentary and the enemies no resistance. The quest will return to its original state in a future patch.
The Azure Span
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to craft a Fishing Net for “Iskaaran Fishing Net” if it was abandoned.
- “Orientation: Maruukai” now correctly shares quest credit with all group members.
- Fixed an issue where Hypoxicron was landing mid-air during “Proto Problems.”
- Being in stealth will no longer cause issues during “Reign of the Ram.”
- Fixed an issue where the Raging Torrent boss was not scaling properly during “Trial of the Flood.”
- Fixed an issue where the bonus quest was not appearing for the rare enemy, Ronsak the Decimator.
- Fixed an issue where Pandaren, Troll, and Undead characters are sometimes unable to progress in “Feels Like the First Time.”
- South Hold Guardians will no longer continue to give out their signets after “Remember the Fallen” is completed.
- The Scythid prowling the Chittering Caverns will no longer only be encountered at level 70 for the quest “Scythid Gloomhunter.”
- Lowered the drop chance for Cobalt Assembly reputation across all enemies.
User Interface and Accessibility
- Fixed an issue where saved Edit Mode layouts could disappear.
Because it was something that was a fun little grind that rewarded you with some player power. It must be a slog in reality. Its outdoor content. You must be sick of the content and not even want to log on anymore before it can be rewarding.
Still no mention on a fix for not being able to save your UI… Not even a acknowledgement of the issue…
Really?? Still no fix for the re-building the A.F.M.O.D. Quest just straight up not appearing for evokers??? And it being a necessary quest we’re just dead in the water I guess?? C’mon blizzard, be better. It’s been weeks
Crafting Orders appear ot be borked as of this morning/afternoon.
Why would you lower drop rate for a rep item the items from which will be useful for less than a month after grinding it for about 2 hours last night in a full group chain pulling I calculated it would take about 30 hours. But hey I had work so being behind for the first few raid weeks is a okay god forbid there be a semi easy upgrade to get that gets people doing world content.
so when you mean lowered, you should say gutted. unless you control a whole layer some how (gl with that) and get lots of tags, it’s going to take like a 100 hours now instead of 45 mins. bleh!
But of course the people that abused it already aren’t having their gains rolled back…
How about fixing the disconnect when dragon riding it is a major selling point right but to be disconnected from stepping on a twig is stupid.
BFA flying without PF please. I still have some azeroth races I have not opened up. Thanks
hey homes, all i STILL wanna know, is… “When are the PvP vendors in Oribos gonna start selling PvP ensembles and arsenals for transmog appearances?” i have 72 Marks of Honor saved up on my dk main, i waited through the ENTIRE Shadowlands expansion for the Shadowlands PvP appearances to be able to be bought with Marks of Honor, Wowhead says they were added in patch 10.0.2.46658, but the PvP broker vendors don’t have them. the ensembles and arsenals should’ve been available for purchase on Day 1 of Dragonflight! when am i gonna be able to spend my Marks of Honor on the Shadowlands PvP ensembles and arsenals?
The quest “Re-rebuilding the A.F.M.O.D.” still will not appear for any Evoker; this problem is not remedied by any of the standard fixes. It’s been about two weeks since people began reporting this issue, so when will it be fixed? Considering it’s a required quest for one of the main campaigns, it seems kind of crucial that it be fixed - especially for newer players.
Is this a bug on all characters or just Evokers?
“New players” picking Evoker hit 60 in their starting zone and go right back to the Isles. They don’t go/don’t need to do BFA at all.