I had this issue with my evoker, but also had the issue where some abilities that are usually grayed out until a certain condition is met (swiftmend and kill shot for example) would stay grayed out even if they should not be, primarily in dungeons. Evoker was near constant and for all abilities on the main bar.
I feel like scaling on some of the storm mobs is busted.
Crafting is jacked right now. Enchanting vellum is broken. It doesn’t
matter if I disable all my addons, use the crafting window, or try to directly enchant the vellum, it fails & gives me the, “Target is too low level,” notice. Jewelcrafting is messed up, too. If you try using an optional reagent to increase the item level, it vanishes from the window after the first craft. If you try to put it back in the window, it immediately clears again. You just have to craft hoping it will work.
Also, so very glad to see the bug that deletes custom ui layouts is still a friggin’ thing, now to spend the next 30 minutes getting things recombobulated to the way I had them last night because you guys are more focused on nerfing fun than fixing issues that actually affect peoples ability to play the freaking game
Will heirlooms be upgradeable to level 70 when Dragonflight comes out?
Hiiiii. I have brought you today’s hotfixes:
- New Dracthyr should no longer cause multiple chat messages about achievements.
- Fixed an issue causing newly created Evokers to be unable to enter Iron Docks and Grimrail Depot dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where spells could be cast while in Soulshape.
- Resolved an issue where Evokers were unable to purchase Eternal Aspirant or Eternal Gladiator Armor pieces.
Dungeons and Raids
Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr
- The dungeon should now show up in the Dungeon Finder under World Events during the pre-expansion Tempest Unleashed event even if the player is low item level.
Items and Rewards
- The drop chances for Son of Galleon’s Saddle, Reins of the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent, Reins of the Cobalt Primordial Direhorn, Reins of the Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent, and Solar Spirehawk have been greatly increased.
- Fixed an issue that caused the creation of some bind-on-equip items to be the incorrect item level.
- Fixed an issue where Return to Karazhan Mythic+ end-of-run chests contained incorrect item level loot.
- Fixed an issue where some enemies and game objects appeared at max level for characters below level 60 in Shadowlands max level dungeons.
- Fixed an issue that prevented opposite faction players from being able to earn a chance at loot for defeating Fire Revenant, Lava Elemental, Earth Revenant, Air Revenant, and Water Elemental.
- Quaking Spikes during Earth Storms will no longer hit flying players.
- Fixed an issue where the level requirements for heritage questlines were incorrectly scaled.
- Fixed an issue where users on lower graphics settings were having difficulty locating Talon Kethahn during the “Awaken, Dracthyr” quest.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the Forbidden Reach.
- Fixed an issue where the objectives of the quest “To Be Prepared” were phased out once the pre-expansion quests were completed.
- Dracthyr can now accept and complete the quest, “The Archon’s Answer.”
Woah they actually did it? I have hope for the love rocket drop getting changd now
Guess I’ll see if I can get a refund even though I just made a dragon.
You have made many many many people very very very happy.
And many many many people incredibly annoyed.
Why would anyone be annoyed?
not read any forums in the last couple of days? This issue has been massively divisive.
Are these in now? Or with the restart? Just got the mount and keen to know if I got it on old drop rates or new ones.
I tend to ignore the childish outrage ones on screaming for people to be banned over bugs.
Still don’t see why anyone would care that the droprate was increased. If you got it already, you got to enjoy it longer. If you didn’t, you get a better chance at it now.
Or are people acting like 4 year olds and think that “rare drop” means something special?
Thanks Blizzard. Kind of curious now to what the drop rate is.
Could we get exact numbers on what the new drop rate is, as this is pretty dang vague, and it could end up as something like ‘now, it’s a .06% drop rate’ which for say, the Galleon saddle, is double the drop chance, it’s still abysmal and only lip service to say that’s ‘greatly increased’ as it’s still absurdly low.
Not to throw shade at you specifically, but like, we were also promised that WoD crafting would be fixed in a future update, but it’s been pushed back 1+ expansions at this point, which, while technically sill a ‘future update’ is also clearly intentional misleading
Please no…ive seen enough 1-2 shot mark hunters in SL…
BM is so boring to play
Same here. Please fix this up!
Can we get info on the vellum fix? Would be great.