WoW Hotfixes - Updated November 11

Just put marksmanship out of its misery at this point

3 Likes

… Why are you fixing things that aren’t going to matter in a few weeks rather than things that need fixing that will matter all expansion ??

Hunter is still too squishy, please give us back our leech healing.

3 Likes

yup you did kill enhacement before the new expension good job blizzard now we know you hate shaman and stop us to playing enhacement spec specificly

C’mon, guys. At this point, you’re just kicking us Hunters while we’re already down.

And us poor MM hunters have turned into dead horses two weeks ago.

Seriously, WHY?

I don’t get it.

2 Likes

Where is the hotfix for the Time Displaced vendor for the AV event? Still sells Ilvl 164 gear

No, that’s not what I asked for, can you please buff the damage of our abilities when Mistweaving/Fistweaving? We are by far the lowest DPS as far as healers go…

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 10, 2022

Classes

• Demon Hunter

• Vengeance
      • Fixed an issue that caused Darkness’ effect to be 10% as Vengeance instead of the intended 20%.
  • Druid

• Balance
      • Starfall damage reduced by 30%.

• Starfire damage reduced by 15%.

• Wrath now generates 8 Astral Power (was 6 Astral Power).

• Rogue

• Assassination
      • Duskwalker’s Patch (Runecarving Power) now correctly affects Deathmark instead of Vendetta. The tooltip will be updated to reflect this change in a future patch.

Player versus Player

• Players who participate in Korrak’s Revenge and complete the bonus objective to obtain 200 Timewarped Badges from the event can earn two mounts: the Stormpike Battle Ram (Alliance) and the Frostwolf Snarler (Horde)

Quests

• Players can now speak with Captain Taylor and now complete “On Our Own Terms” on their own terms.

That seems excessive

2 Likes

Very excessive

this part isnt on the battle.net note please fix it.

welcome to the party my sham enhacement got nerfed for 25 % on all

You still haven’t fixed the terrible lag you created when you dropped the prepatch. Thanks (for nothing) Blizz. This game has been unplayable for 3 weeks now and I’m not seeing any refunds being issued.

Boomy got demolished lmaoooo

they have no idea what they are doing. casters are going to be worthless in dragonflight. maybe after the play with devs and they get ran over by melee trains all night they will figure it out

people still leaving every game at low mmr because 15 minute debuff on one character is nothing. they just switch toons and they dont care if their 1500 cr toon loses 150 point. need the debuff need to be a lot longer and account wide

Game events are supposed to be fun. Doing the achievement and grinding out badges based on the information you provided at the start of the event, then having to do the whole thing over again to get the reward is not fun. Way to take care of your players.

1 Like

There actually IS an option to “use classic UI” (or something similar… I don’t recall the exact wording) in the settings.

However, all it seems to do is move your health bar and target bar to the upper left corners. I think maybe a bit more effort by Blizzard in making the template would have helped.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 11, 2022

Classes

Warlock

• Dark Pact now shields you for 200% of health sacrificed (was 250%).

• Dark Pact’s additional shield amount has been reduced by 50%.

Quests

• Fixed an issue where players were unable to complete the worgen starting zone.
1 Like

so now they do no damage and can be mowed down by every melee train in the game doing 2x their damage. made dragonflight a very easy choice for me to pass on. still no changes to the op dk/dh crazy damage while being immune to casters half the time. you can do better but until then im out

Boo hooo. Whaaa. Whaaa. The most overtuned class gets nerfed so I’m gonna quit now.

4 Likes