WoW Hotfixes - Updated November 11

you forgot to add the 25% damage nerf that they need here … come on we still waiting to be able to play the game and not being randomly oneshoted by a DH exploiting the soulrend bug

Yeah, weird changes when Aff needs a solid 20% damage reduction across the board according to all of the charts.

Korrak Ilvl gear is still not fixed

I think Prot Pallies still hold lead for most bugs atm.
We need a meme with giant bug in holy armor.
Please Blizz debug us!

1 Like

REALLY looking forward to you fixing the Legion Professions problem. I am trying to get my Legion Leatherworking finished and I cant start until the professions tab shows the items we get in the Dalaran shop on our Professions tab.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 9, 2022

Classes

• Hunter
    • Beast Mastery, Marksmanship
      • Fixed an issue where Wailing Arrow would cause Wild Spirits to deal damage for each target hit rather than once per Wailing Arrow cast.
    • Marksmanship
      • Fixed an issue where Wind Arrows were incorrectly causing Wild Spirits to deal damage.
  • Shaman
    • Enhancement
      • Fixed an issue where Doom Winds was granting a higher-than-expected trigger rate of Windfury Weapon.
1 Like

Just put marksmanship out of its misery at this point

3 Likes

… Why are you fixing things that aren’t going to matter in a few weeks rather than things that need fixing that will matter all expansion ??

Hunter is still too squishy, please give us back our leech healing.

3 Likes

yup you did kill enhacement before the new expension good job blizzard now we know you hate shaman and stop us to playing enhacement spec specificly

C’mon, guys. At this point, you’re just kicking us Hunters while we’re already down.

And us poor MM hunters have turned into dead horses two weeks ago.

Seriously, WHY?

I don’t get it.

2 Likes

Where is the hotfix for the Time Displaced vendor for the AV event? Still sells Ilvl 164 gear

No, that’s not what I asked for, can you please buff the damage of our abilities when Mistweaving/Fistweaving? We are by far the lowest DPS as far as healers go…

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 10, 2022

Classes

• Demon Hunter

• Vengeance
      • Fixed an issue that caused Darkness’ effect to be 10% as Vengeance instead of the intended 20%.
  • Druid

• Balance
      • Starfall damage reduced by 30%.

• Starfire damage reduced by 15%.

• Wrath now generates 8 Astral Power (was 6 Astral Power).

• Rogue

• Assassination
      • Duskwalker’s Patch (Runecarving Power) now correctly affects Deathmark instead of Vendetta. The tooltip will be updated to reflect this change in a future patch.

Player versus Player

• Players who participate in Korrak’s Revenge and complete the bonus objective to obtain 200 Timewarped Badges from the event can earn two mounts: the Stormpike Battle Ram (Alliance) and the Frostwolf Snarler (Horde)

Quests

• Players can now speak with Captain Taylor and now complete “On Our Own Terms” on their own terms.

That seems excessive

2 Likes

Very excessive

this part isnt on the battle.net note please fix it.

welcome to the party my sham enhacement got nerfed for 25 % on all

You still haven’t fixed the terrible lag you created when you dropped the prepatch. Thanks (for nothing) Blizz. This game has been unplayable for 3 weeks now and I’m not seeing any refunds being issued.

Boomy got demolished lmaoooo

they have no idea what they are doing. casters are going to be worthless in dragonflight. maybe after the play with devs and they get ran over by melee trains all night they will figure it out