WoW Hotfixes - Updated November 11

Should see how a Brewmaster Monk feels at level 10. with proper gear and using the bombs from Northrend plus the bomb belt, can pretty much solo dungeons. It is amazing.

I also do it on my days off to help players burn through dungeons. Fun times for all.

I actually have one of these :slight_smile: lifestealing enchant as well. Arcane mage is the other insane one at level 10. It’s very weird that people sell level dungeon carries and the carrier has not leveled at all (they are level 10, bis is allied race for the ilvl 16 pieces).

1 Like

I just do it for fun, never sell any carries (not saying you assumed I did though, just to clarify). Seeing other players say thanks for the runs when they go by so quick warms the heart.

Also yeah, Mages at level 10 do some crazy damage lol.

who cares about level 15? this is for max level. You are literally level 15 for 5min in this game. The game is balanced around max level content. QFT

Me, I care about level 15. If you don’t, that’s fine. I’m not talking about level 60s, I’m not asking for changes to level 60s.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 8, 2022

Classes

• Demon Hunter
    • Havoc
      • Fixed an issue that prevented Sinful Brand from being affected by Any Means Necessary.
    • Vengeance
      • Fixed an issue that caused Painbringer to always grant 2% damage reduction per stack, regardless of whether 1 or 2 points were spent in the talent.
      • Painbringer duration increased to 5 seconds (was 4 seconds).
      • Fixed an issue that prevented Soul Carver from gaining damage from Fiery Demise and Demon Soul effects.
      • Fixed an issue where the Fiery Brand Talent was being granted as level-learned.
      • Fixed an issue that prevented multiple Vengeance Demon Hunters from having separate instances of Frailty on the same target.
  • Druid
    • Balance
      • Fixed an issue where Astral Smolder did not benefit from both Lunar and Solar Eclipse.
      • Fixed an issue where Wrath and Starfire, while benefitting from Umbral Embrace, would not gain benefit from both Lunar and Solar Eclipse.
  • Mage
    • Fixed an issue that caused the Arcane Momentum variant of Blink to not function with Displacement.
    • Frost
      • Fixed an issue with the Root from the Frostbite talent which caused enemy AI to turn and auto-attack unintendedly.
  • Monk
    • Fixed an issue where Empowered Tiger Lightning was not showing in combat logs.
    • Save Them All now correctly increases healing done.
    • Windwalker
      • Fixed an issue where Serenity was not correctly increasing the damage of Strike of the Windlord and Thunderfist.
  • Rogue
    • Assassination
      • Fixed an issue that prevented Amplifying Poison and Sepsis from benefitting from Mastery.
  • Shaman
    • Enhancement, Restoration
      • Fixed an issue where Deeply Rooted Elements (Runecarving Power) could activate from using Lava Burst.
  • Warlock
    • Affliction
      • Fixed an issue where Rampant Afflictions and Malefic Affliction would not function together.
    • Demonology
      • Fixed an issue where Guillotine was castable regardless of your current pet.
  • Warrior
    • Protection
      • Fixed an issue where Unbreakable Will would trigger from Avatar when was not talented.

Player versus Player

• Korrak’s Revenge Anniversary event is now available. Head to the Player vs. Player Quick Match menu to join the battle.
  • Fixed an issue where Korrak’s Revenge couldn’t be queued for below level 60.

User Interface and Accessibility

• Fixed a tooltip error with Black Ox Brew in non-English clients.
1 Like

Ilvl vendor is still selling 164, is this going to be updated? I do want the appearances but could use the catch up on some alts.

1 Like

Hot fixed and Jorek Ironside still shows 164 ilv items…

1 Like

Ok so anyone who doesn’t play challenging content uses anything except for the default UI?

Ya’ll keep goofing up with affliction if these hotfix updates are true

Ilv on Korrak gear still not fixed

Update broke the Auction House.

There are sporadic “ghost” auctions that can’t be bought holding it all up.

On NA I’ve seen it with five items so far:
Marrowroot @ 7.8g
Death Blossom @ 1.13g
Widowbloom @ 5g
lightless silk @ 96s
flask of power @ 108.84g

you forgot to add the 25% damage nerf that they need here … come on we still waiting to be able to play the game and not being randomly oneshoted by a DH exploiting the soulrend bug

Yeah, weird changes when Aff needs a solid 20% damage reduction across the board according to all of the charts.

Korrak Ilvl gear is still not fixed

I think Prot Pallies still hold lead for most bugs atm.
We need a meme with giant bug in holy armor.
Please Blizz debug us!

1 Like

REALLY looking forward to you fixing the Legion Professions problem. I am trying to get my Legion Leatherworking finished and I cant start until the professions tab shows the items we get in the Dalaran shop on our Professions tab.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 9, 2022

Classes

• Hunter
    • Beast Mastery, Marksmanship
      • Fixed an issue where Wailing Arrow would cause Wild Spirits to deal damage for each target hit rather than once per Wailing Arrow cast.
    • Marksmanship
      • Fixed an issue where Wind Arrows were incorrectly causing Wild Spirits to deal damage.
  • Shaman
    • Enhancement
      • Fixed an issue where Doom Winds was granting a higher-than-expected trigger rate of Windfury Weapon.
1 Like

Just put marksmanship out of its misery at this point

3 Likes

… Why are you fixing things that aren’t going to matter in a few weeks rather than things that need fixing that will matter all expansion ??

Hunter is still too squishy, please give us back our leech healing.

3 Likes