WoW Hotfixes -- Updated June 28

OMG FINALLY !!! TOOK YOU GUYS FOREVER

YES, I’M SCREAMING !

2 Likes

Can we get some super cool Hotfix post for this week? Like rogues get 99% buff modifier and if you get M Sire to P3 he falls over and dies? Or just something cool

1 Like

Hey everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes.

MAY 4, 2021

Classes

• Monk
    • Mistweaver
      • Fixed an issue that caused Renewing Mist to incorrectly reset the Mistweaver’s swing timer.
  • Rogue
    • Assassination
      • Fixed an issue that allowed Mutilated Flesh applied by Doomblade (Runecarving Power) to be parried by enemies.

Items and Rewards

• Players who do not correctly receive a Mythic Keystone from the Great Vault may now request one from Ta’hsup in the Hall of Holding in Oribos.

Rogue is in there! Not quite what you’re requesting… but it’s something! :yum:

2 Likes

Hotfix update!

MAY 5, 2021

Classes

• Hunter
    • Fixed an issue with interrupt effects and Scare Beast while Aspect of the Turtle is active.

Dungeons and Raids

• Castle Nathria
    • Sire Denathrius
      • Fixed an issue that caused Painful Memories to damage pets and guardians.

Player versus Player

• The rating requirement to earn progress for the Rated PvP seasonal mount has been lowered to 1000 (was 1400).
2 Likes

probably the best change ever.

4 Likes

Will the item level cap for conduits be going up in 9.1? Or will the cap remain 226?

Here’s the hotfixes. :slight_smile: Have a nice weekend everyone!

MAY 7, 2021

Dungeons and Raids

• Castle Nathria
    • Lady Inerva Darkvein
      • [With regional restarts] Health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With regional restarts] Conjured Manifestation and Harnessed Specter health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With regional restarts] Fixed an issue where Concentrated Anima and Shared Suffering could choose a player currently affected by Forgeborne Reveries (Necrolord Soulbind).
  • Spires of Ascension
    • Kin-Tara
      • Fixed an issue where she would sometimes choose to fly out of the area and reset the encounter.
1 Like

Didn’t realize Inerva was an issue, wish devs gave context to the changes.

I AM CONFUSION!?!?

Why is Inerva getting more nerfs, but no nerfs to the worst encounter ever put into the game(Stone Legion)?

Edit: This honestly shows how out of touch the developers are with the game lol.

1 Like

SLG was already nerfed.

It’s still poorly designed, getted 1 shot by pure rng is some stupid stuff.

Sire hasn’t been nerfed yet, it could use one, tired of wiping on it for farm.

Why Inerva when guilds are having more troubles with Council, Stone Legion Generals and Denathrius?

1 Like

So was Inerva lol.

More or less them trying make the game as bad as possible so the next xpac is an improvement and will make players keep staying around thereafter. It is just a marketing scheme. It has been for years.

OK so this week you will announce “hotfix” PHAT damage buff for rogue and nerf on M sire right ?!? LOL :stuck_out_tongue: I know one of these weeks we will get a super cool hotfix post. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! Here are today’s Shadowlands hotfixes.

MAY 19, 2021

Classes

• Shaman
    • Enhancement
      • Fixed an issue where spells made instant cast with Maelstrom Weapon are resetting the melee swing timer when cast.

Dungeons and Raids

• Castle Nathria
    • Sire Denathrius
      • Players are now briefly protected from Crescendo after Hand of Destruction is cast on Heroic and Mythic difficulty.

Burning Crusade Classic

• Classes
    • Character Boosted Warlocks will now have pets that gain their Grimoire spells.
    • Druids that have been boosted with a Character Boost now learn Hurricane Rank 2. Those that do not have it can learn it by entering Orgrimmar, Stormwind, or Thunder Bluff.
  • Dungeons and Raids
    • Naxxramas
      • Fixed an issue where Sapphiron’s Frost Aura dealt double damage.
  • Items and Rewards
    • Supercharged Chronoboon Displacer is no longer removed upon entering an arena.
    • The Reawakened Phase-Hunter mount now has the correct level requirement of 30.
  • Player versus Player
    • [NA realms only] The Alterac Valley Warmasters have returned to their stations.
    • Fixed an issue that caused Battlegrounds to award more Bonus Honor than intended.
  • Professions
    • Enchant Chest: Greater Stats once again increases stats as expected.
  • Quests
    • Fixed an issue where the “Crown of the Earth” quest could not be completed.
1 Like

Awwwwwright I got one right mahalo

Oh man, that honor nerf was best decision ever. Thank you Blizzard for keeping this game as horrible as possible. I mean no one should have too much fun right. After 17years of playing this game. I am finally done with it. year after year of horrible decisions and crapping on player community didn’t make me quit but this last fix did it for me. have fun losers feeding this biggest troll of a company that will keep crapping in your fun bowl. Peace

This appears to be false.

1 Like

Thats awesome you fixed Leatherworking but what about Tailoring and Enchanting Artisan!!! My boosted mage is still stuck at 150 skill level on each.