Oh yeah, and still no PvP balance changes even though every player has been saying they’re needed for 4 months now. Great job Blizzard!
Curious why the tank buffs across the board?
Because tanks have to heavily kite throughout M+. Though this really only improves that for a key level above now…doesn’t change the kite meta.
You forgot to fix the fact that your cosmic scale timegates are not causing any forced player retention. They’re just making people angry and feeling hopeless. How did you possibly get this far down the wrong path? Some kind of stubborn sunk cost like fallacy? Well we’re already 1800 miles off course, no point turning back now eh?
#PullTheRipcord for 9.1
We made slight edits to the tank mitigation changes to clarify that the damage reductions will only be effective in PvE situations, not in PvP.
- Death Knight
- [With regional restarts] Veteran of the Third War (Rank 2) now also reduces all damage taken by 10% in non-PvP situations.
- Demon Hunter
- [With regional restarts] Demonic Wards (Rank 1) damage reduction increased to 10% (was 5%) in non-PvP situations.
- [With regional restarts] Ursine Adept now also reduces all damage taken by 10% in non-PvP situations.
- [With regional restarts] Brewmaster’s Balance now also reduces all damage taken by 10% in non-PvP situations.
- [With regional restarts] New Passive: Aegis of Light – All damage taken reduced by 10% in non-PvP situations.
- [With regional restarts] Vanguard now also reduces all damage taken by 10% in non-PvP situations.
MARCH 31, 2021
- The absorption value of Dark Pact (Talent) will now match the tooltip.
- Mort and Imer now despawn shortly after the Path of Ascension: Mad Mortimer encounter ends.
- Fixed an issue where Imer could sometimes become stuck on the starting platform during the Path of Ascension: Mad Mortimer encounter.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where two-handed Legion Artifact appearances were unable to be transmogrified onto one-handed weapons and vice versa.
Player versus Player
- Unsquashed Classic Ashran’s Empowered Blackrock Ore.
Draenor world bonus objectives (outside of Tanaan Jungle) still cannot be done by max-level characters due to a bug since SL launch & level squish. Please fix. Blocking multiple achievements.
Still not fixed.
Mog it to another weapon then mog it back, that worked for me.
Path of Ascension is untuned and broken in soo many ways. The hp and damage is all over the place. So this change may make the encounter un killable.
PoA seems like it barely got alpha level of testing.
Thx for the hot fix. Now fix the expansion plz
APRIL 6, 2021
Items and Rewards
- The ability to purchase items from Ve’nari is now unlocked for all characters on your account based on the character with the highest reputation. To gain access to purchasing the items across all characters on your account, you must log into the character with the highest Ve’nari reputation.
I don’t know why this change took so long to be implemented…
While that IS pretty based, I can’t help but wonder why this took as long as it did.
Cough more sire denathrius nerfs please ther heroic version has so many one shot mechanics it feels like a mythic boss.
This is why our mage went fire. Not because he’s good at it, but because his reflexes suck enough he needs the cauterize and pod to live.
What does this mean? alts can now purchase sockets?
APRIL 7, 2021
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue that caused Epic Battlegrounds to reward less experience than intended for characters between levels 50 and 60.
- Slightly reduced the difficulty of the Paragon’s Challenge for the Bastion World Quest “Flight School: Flapping Frenzy.”
I like that the maw vendors inventory gets opened up based on the character with the highest rep. That helps a little.