WoW Hotfixes -- Updated June 28

Draenor world bonus objectives (outside of Tanaan Jungle) still cannot be done by max-level characters due to a bug since SL launch & level squish. Please fix. Blocking multiple achievements.

1 Like

Still not fixed.

2 Likes

Mog it to another weapon then mog it back, that worked for me.

1 Like

Path of Ascension is untuned and broken in soo many ways. The hp and damage is all over the place. So this change may make the encounter un killable.

PoA seems like it barely got alpha level of testing.

1 Like

Thx for the hot fix. Now fix the expansion plz

4 Likes

APRIL 6, 2021

Items and Rewards

• The ability to purchase items from Veā€™nari is now unlocked for all characters on your account based on the character with the highest reputation. To gain access to purchasing the items across all characters on your account, you must log into the character with the highest Veā€™nari reputation.
9 Likes

I donā€™t know why this change took so long to be implementedā€¦

6 Likes

While that IS pretty based, I canā€™t help but wonder why this took as long as it did.

3 Likes

Cough more sire denathrius nerfs please :slight_smile: ther heroic version has so many one shot mechanics it feels like a mythic boss. :pleading_face:

1 Like

This is why our mage went fire. Not because heā€™s good at it, but because his reflexes suck enough he needs the cauterize and pod to live.

1 Like

What does this mean? alts can now purchase sockets?

1 Like

Hotfix time~

APRIL 7, 2021

Player versus Player

• Fixed an issue that caused Epic Battlegrounds to reward less experience than intended for characters between levels 50 and 60.

Quests

• Slightly reduced the difficulty of the Paragonā€™s Challenge for the Bastion World Quest ā€œFlight School: Flapping Frenzy.ā€
1 Like

I like that the maw vendors inventory gets opened up based on the character with the highest rep. That helps a little.

1 Like

Someone living in Philippines with latency of 130-150ms I will never get that achievement. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

If you have unlocked on another toon yes.

2 Likes

lmao, I tried that thing 10 times at least. I died instantly every time. Iā€™d be pounding the flap button and plummeted straight into the spikes anyway. Iā€™ll give it another go I guess.

Oh, and none of the much needed balance changes players have been asking for since release. Got it thanks Blizz great work.

Here are todayā€™s hotfixes, including three new Achievements that increase Anima earnings.

APRIL 12, 2021

Achievements

• Three new Achievements have been added for upgrading all four of your Covenant Sanctum features to tiers 1, 2, and 3.

Items and Rewards

• Anima rewards now scale upward when you earn each new Achievement for unlocking a tier on all four of the features in your Covenant Sanctum.

Player versus Player

• Rogue
    • Subtlety
      • [With regional restarts] Dagger in the Dark (PvP Talent) now increases Shadowstrike damage by 5% per stack (was 10%) and affects targets within 12 yards (was 20 yards).

Quests

• The captives for the ā€œFortunate Soulsā€ Nazjatar quest will once again be following behind their captors.
2 Likes

Fixing the anima drops should not need an achievementā€¦ it should just be fixed

1 Like

lolā€¦just stop, nobody wants a penny solutionā€¦we want the whole dollar.

3 Likes