WoW Hotfixes - Updated July 13

will you ban the people that abused the recipe exploit or exploiting professions is allowed now? can’t remember the last time you banned people for those kind of exploits.

2 Likes

For real those maps are amazing!

2 Likes

going to ban people for “exploiting” something implemented by blizzard?

yes where is the problem? they fixed because it was an exploit

if u don’t wanna be banned just do not abuse exploits.

Nice fixes! But the onyx annulet ring still breaks stealth for rogues. It is better ,it used to break after 5 seconds ,no matter what. Now if you get near aggro mobs ,they still make a bee line for me and stealth ends. I put several bug reports in game ,(since last big patch that added the ring) , and I know there is lots of code to find the problem --I just won’t use the ring for now ;as it is unusable when I need to stealth.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

May 3, 2023

Classes

• Warlock
    • Affliction
      • Fixed an issue where Infirmity would increase all damage done, rather than just class spells and abilities.

Dragonriding

• Fixed an issue where some characters couldn’t Dragonride after the 10.1 update.

Dungeons and Raids

• Ruby Life Pools
    • Melidrussa Chillworn
      • Ice Bulwark now absorbs 25% less damage.
  • Vault of the Incarnates
    • Kurog Grimtotem
      • Enveloping Earth now absorbs 25% less healing on all difficulties.
    • Broodkeeper Diurna
      • Icy Shroud now absorbs 25% less healing on all difficulties.
    • Raszageth
      • Stormsurge now absorbs 25% less damage on all difficulties.
      • Shattering Shroud now absorbs 25% less healing on all difficulties.

Professions

• Engineering
    • Fixed a bug that prevented players from teleporting to the Zaralek Cavern with their Wyrmhole Generator.
    • Fixed a bug that restricted the Forbidden Reach teleport option on the Wyrmhole Generator until after the Zaralek Cavern teleport was unlocked.

Quests

• Added option for players to turn in this quest to Elder Honeypelt during “In the Wake of Ashes.”
  • The quests “A Worthy Ally” and “Tougher Down Under” should now unlock for any level 70 character on an account that has completed the first chapter of Zaralek Cavern on any character.
  • Fixed an issue where completing the World Quest “Ending Their Watch” Could prevent you from completing “A Room Without a View.”

System

• Fixed an issue where players were unable to access the support site from the in-game menu.
2 Likes

Great. Now address the issues with Windwalker for 10.1

Thanks

2 Likes

Right about the time they start banning people for afk bot running into walls on stowstorm mount to create infinite amounts of snowballs out of thin air, which means probably never.

Yes. Address WW.

We get you don’t have resources for the necessary overhaul or rework. It’s fine if it’s just bandaids for now. They worked in 9.2.5 just give them to us before the end of the expansion.

1 Like

You just not gonna let us convert items into the season 1 tier even though we are still doing season 1 content this week?

Is this how every season will be then? Cause if so, I will probably just not play on these “post season - pre new season” weeks. You are letting us still finish achievements tied to the season but yet, you have taken tier set conversion out a week early. Feels like this weeks Great Vault is useless and same with opening my Great Vault next week. I understand the new season is starting but tier sets will probably be the last thing we replace. So again, why can’t we use the converter THIS week for season 1 tier sets when the dungeons/raid is still rewarding season 1 gear?

3 Likes

Please fix name plates. Also there is no agility dagger at the new bloody coin vendor.

4 Likes

To piggyback off this, the Catalyst should still offer Season 1 conversions until the week that Season 2 Catalyst opens, since even after next week there will be some gear that is considered “Season 1”, such as the Primal Storms gear.

1 Like
  • Warlock
    • Affliction
      • Fixed an issue where Infirmity would increase all damage done, rather than just class spells and abilities.

This is weird, because historically this has never been a bug, whats with the lack of consistence lately? this is similar to the From the Shadow change and how it contradicted a change that was made in shadowlands

• Developers’ note: It is intentional that From the Shadows, now The Houndmaster’s Stratagem, does not benefit Demonic Tyrant or your other pets. We’re updating the wording of this tooltip for clarity.

Demonology

• From the Shadows (Talent) now also increases your pet’s Shadowflame damage. < Shadowland change

from [UPDATED JUNE 28] Chains of Domination Content Update Notes

Bring back the s1 catalyst, seeing as it’s still s1 and we’re still getting vault rewards, maybe?

I mean, whats the point of changing the catalyst when we can’t even use it yet anyway…?

1 Like

Any fixes incoming for guild permissions from 5 years ago, or adding the /guildroster command back you took out with 10.1?

1 Like

for some reason it taking AGES to login and idk why

Yo, when you gonna fix the enemy health bar issue in pvp?!

• Raszageth
  • Stormsurge now absorbs 25% less damage on all difficulties.
  • Shattering Shroud now absorbs 25% less healing on all difficulties.

Is this just the verification of reverting an unintentional error on Mythic difficulty? If so, why have the words “on all difficulties” been included? I saw that a post previously included Normal and heroic modes as also getting unintentionally buffed as well. Thanks in advance!

Hotfixes

May 4, 2023

Classes

• Monk
    • Windwalker
      • Fixed an issue that caused the critical damage bonus of the Rising Star talent to be lower than intended.
  • Warlock
    • Call Observer (PvP Talent) Laserbeam no longer procs from unintended effects, and no longer damages player pets and summons.
    • Demonology
      • Fixed an issue where Legion Strike from Grimoire: Felguard was benefitting from Immutable Hatred.
      • Fixed an issue where Pact of the Imp Mother was not correctly benefitting from being Rank 2.

Items and Rewards

• Rae’ena and Cataloger Jakes of the Dragonscale Expedition now have the drakewatcher manuscript Renewed Proto-Drake: Brown Hair in stock.

Professions

• Herbalism
    • Fixed a bug that caused the Zaralek Glowbur buff to frequently break stealth and attract enemies.

Quests

• Seething Cache now correctly cancels Insidious Insight on all players after being looted by the first player to reach it.
  • Fixed an issue where the creatures required to complete the quest Flesh To Bone were not spawning frequently enough.
  • Players who die and release spirit during the Sniffenseeking puzzle “Your Weight in Gold” will now correctly appear at the graveyard inside of the Mysterious Cave.
  • During the Sniffenseek dig "Heart of Iron’, Myrrit will be more helpful, to suggest sniffing for the final chest after the key is found.
  • The Smelly Bag for the Sniffenseeking tutorial “The Buddy System” should now re-appear if players do not loot or accidentally discard the key.
  • Added sparkles to certain objectives in Sniffenseeking to help improve visibility.

System

• Fixed an issue that resulted in crashes for mac users under certain circumstances.
  • Fixed an issue where player nameplates were not displaying correctly.
  • Fixed an issue where players would get an error when viewing a PvP vendor.
  • Fixed an issue where Pandaren did not have race change options.
4 Likes

Good fixes.

Mass Invisibility is randomly breaking without being damaged or taking an action, seems to also break when you walk within 40 yards of an enemy player.

Could we also get clarification on whether or not the new Honor gear is supposed to be available this week or next week? Drakebreaker gear was updated but not Honor.