WoW Hotfixes - Updated March 20

I think taking a look at dampening is the only solution to this. Priest CDs are not affected by it (Dome/PS and rapture essentially removes 40% dampening for 13s), so while a priest can barrier at 65% damp and save someone, most other classes have to try to heal through it, and at 65% damp there isn’t much healing to be done.

Where’s the holy priest buffs at? being forced into disc to be competitive sucks.

1 Like

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

March 7, 2023

Dungeons and Raids

• Court of Stars
    • Jazshariu’s Shockwave visual and effect now more closely line up with each other when cast.
  • Ruby Life Pools
    • Kokia Blazehoof
      • Blazebound Firestorm’s “Inferno” periodic damage reduced by 35%.
4 Likes

too late. You need to tune dungeons at the start of an expac not after every echo and liquid player enjoyed it.

3 Likes

so i get to spend the whole fight in cat form except to bark the tank?

I guess 3 months is better than never?

But I appreciate you guys incorporating the feedback. <3

March 8, 2023

Dungeons and Raids

• The Nokhud Offensive
    • The Raging Tempest
      • Electrical Storm damage reduced by 20%.
      • Surge of Power duration increased from 18s to 20s.
    • Teera and Maruuk
      • Fixed an issue where the fight would reset if one of the bosses reaches 1 health before the other.
1 Like

I am begging for fixes to empowered casts canceling and the essence bug. Please.

Just had the empowered bug happen on 3 consecutive casts and I tilted into another dimension.

2 Likes

Surge of Power no longer drops off, so DPS and Tanks can’t get rid of the dot between orb summons, which makes this MUCH harder on high keys. Please change the Surge of Power duration back down to 18s, or remove the dot if it’s supposed to be a buff we stack the entire fight.

Teera and Maruuk, now instead of resetting, Maruuk just stays alive with 0/1 health forever until you reset the boss.

Please revert both these hotfixes, they made it worse.

Clueless!

Surge of power does not have any DOT Damage, it only deals damage when you get a stack.

Terra and Maruuk resetting is INFINITELY WORSE than having the boss sit at 1% because worse case the other boss could be at 20% health.

Surprised there has been no nerfs for Hyrja eye of the storm ability. Is this because its expected to deal with her stacks of empowerment better?

Sorry that should have been stacking damage, not dot damage, at 10 stacks while still grabbing balls, unless someone has an immunity, continuing to soak the balls causes unmanageable damage.

For Mario, what I’m saying is he literally won’t die, even after the other boss is dead. He becomes completely unkillable.

Soaking the balls doesn’t deal extra damage if you have stacks, it increases how much damage and healing you do. The added duration has no negative effects.

I’m not 100% sure on this but it appears that they share the same health pool, although if one gets healed and the other one doesn’t (cause of this bug). If one of them dies then you start dealing less damage because you cannot DOT or cleave both targets effectively reducing your single target damage on the alive boss.

Also your suggestion is to revert the fix and cause the boss to reset if the issue occurs is the worst possible solution.

Teera and Maruuk are now not dying at all if one is brought to 0% before the other. So yes, the hotfix does work, but does not fix the issue. The fight has to be manually reset and tried again.

Just happened for the first time ever for me in a +2 key. We had to reset the boss twice and then slow down dps on the third attempt before the encounter would finish.

I appreciate the change, but I think it’s important to know where the cone is going to hit. Before he casts it. Kinda pointless to have it after when you’re already dead cause you don’t know where the effect is

Can anyone confirm if they went into an M+ Nokhud in the past day and the 2 connected bosses aren’t bugging? Would like to raise score this weekend but don’t really want to waste time if it’s just going to bug.

how have you guys not addressed the ruby feast bugs?

the vendors sell the same stupid cake and it’s been broken for like 2 months…it’s one of the new features of the game, come on guys…

i need to buy my druidic dreamsalad in bulk :rage:

March 13, 2023

Dungeons and Raids

• Vault of the Incarnates
    • Raszageth (Heroic)
      • [With weekly restarts] Electric Lash damage reduced by 20% in Heroic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Volatile Current damage reduced by 20% in Heroic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Stormsurge absorb shield reduced by 20% in Heroic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Lingering Charge periodic damage reduced by 20% in Heroic difficulty.
    • Raszageth (Mythic)
      • [With weekly restarts] Electric Lash damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Volatile Current damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Stormsurge absorb shield reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Primalist Stormseeker’s Storm Bolt damage reduced by 25% in Mythic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Lingering Charge periodic damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Fulminating Charge now snares players instead of rooting them in Mythic difficulty.
        • The tooltip for Fulminating Charge will still reference a root. This text will be updated at a later date.
    • Mythic+
      • Azure Vaults
        • [With weekly restarts] The timer to complete Azure Vaults in Mythic+ has been increased to 35 minutes and 30 seconds. (was 34 minutes).
        • [With weekly restarts] The cooldown of Vault Guard’s Brilliant Scales has been increased.
        • Azureblade
          • [With weekly restarts] Azureblade’s Mana drains over 60 seconds (was 50 seconds).
2 Likes

Still no Outlaw buffs?

3 Likes

Thank you!!! She’s insanely rough. Guild hasnt been able to down heroic raz because people leave after 1 or 2 wipes and we have to refill, repeat. She’s overtuned and feels like a mythic boss.

He is in fact harder. We’re a mostly casual guild, happened to have 20 people after killing Raz somewhere around 100 pulls, went and one shot Eranog on Mythic. It was kinda sad.