WoW Hotfixes - Updated April 18

“Guys it was a bug please don’t firebomb us Druid Mains”

2 Likes

Demo lock nerfs again in PvP… Do you guys even play the game?

2 Likes

My daughter’s client crashes with a critical error every time she tries to enter the portal to unlock her warlock’s legion class hall. Any ETA to when this will be fixed? She can do anything else in game except that.

1 Like

why dont you fix the part that theres ppl gettin d DC every 2 minute from the game, ALL DAY

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

March 22, 2023

Classes

• Paladin
    • Retribution
      • Fixed an issue that caused Aura of Reckoning to not function with the Crusading Strikes talent.
  • Warlock
    • Fixed an issue where Demonic Inspiration’s pet bonus would be applied to the Warlock instead.
    • Fixed an issue where Wrathful Minion’s pet bonus would be applied to the Warlock instead.

Dungeons and Raids

• Razorfen Kraul
    • Fixed an issue that caused Overlord Ramtusk to sometimes inflict excessive damage to players when Timewalking.
  • Temple of the Jade Serpent
    • Fixed an issue that caused Liu Flameheart to attack players after summoning Yu’lon.

Enemies and NPCs

• Rare enemies in the Forbidden Reach have had their hit points increased.
  • Veltrax now gives appropriate loot.

Quests

• Valdrakken
    • “Aiding the Accord: Zskera Vaults” will now auto-complete the objective to open a vault door if you’ve already opened all vault doors for the week.

Zskera Vaults

• Players should no longer be able to enter the Zskera Vault while in a raid. Zskera Vault keys will not function on doors if you are in a raid.
  • If you opened every door in the Zskera Vaults and failed to get the “Every Door, Every Where, All At Once” achievement, please re-enter the vaults before the reset, and it should award you the achievement.
1 Like

Cool that you fixed these bugs, however, as per usual we are asking to have the shadowbolt and demonbolt not generating shards bug also fixed.

We been reporting this for years, yet for some reason y’all never seem to acknowledge it, yet you immediately jump on anything that benefits us.

2 Likes

Blizz, please stop adding health to rares as “zerg protection”. All this does is make them super annoying to kill in small groups or unpopulated shards. If you want to give players time to get to the rare, give it a 1 minute 99% damage reduction shield, or do something like Morchok. Have it show on the map and announce it in the zone but make it invulnerable for a minute, then let the zerging commence.

9 Likes

Dangit. Was having fun with that

“Fixed an issue where Warlocks were having fun and keeping up with princess melee”.

3 Likes

No fix for flat out not being able to select any talents, create new loadouts, or unselect certain abilities with your new, garbage talent trees?

“Unable to learn talent” every time I try to switch anything.

No fix for totemic recall STILL not resetting CDs for totems that are WAY less than 3 minutes?

Super thrilled that i have to extra gimp myself if i want gust of wind… thanks for that.

No fix for the broken trial of storms event?

No fix for the daily envoy selection quest just flat out not doing anything?

But hey… get right on that timewalking dungeon!

When could we TW vanilla/classic dungeons?

1 Like

They might mean chromie time, if I had to guess

If so, its bad that they don’t even know their own terms lol

Ima be real I don’t remember half the terms in this game either lmao

Lol its totally cool if we don’t my man. We are players, we didn’t make them up rofl.

1 Like

did they correct it?

Need help, I put a ticket in… was wishing it would b fix with updates but it was not… In Th forbidden Reach i went in looking for a rare, now it just boots me out of the game when trying to long on, and it’s like the graphics are not complete. Can not log on her to undo it… Anowena her and silly me same darn rare went in on another toon of mine Willowupbeat and the same thing… please help me.

i found out how to get Anowen out, and for some reason, you got to wait for 8 hrs to do another :frowning:

game ruined again

1 Like