WoW Hotfixes - Updated March 20

Still no Outlaw buffs?

3 Likes

Thank you!!! She’s insanely rough. Guild hasnt been able to down heroic raz because people leave after 1 or 2 wipes and we have to refill, repeat. She’s overtuned and feels like a mythic boss.

He is in fact harder. We’re a mostly casual guild, happened to have 20 people after killing Raz somewhere around 100 pulls, went and one shot Eranog on Mythic. It was kinda sad.

Oh OK so we are just ignoring all the leatherworkers then?

yay, now there should be a lower chance of the key bricking 1-30 seconds over the timer.
:dracthyr_yay_animated:

Good timer change, hopefully it’s retroactive.

Ok so literally last night I untimed a +23 AV on my paladin by 25 seconds. My other team member just retroactively got her M+ score adjusted, whilst mine is still unchanged. really hope we all get this retroactively, as there’s no reason why someone in the same exact group as me got M+ score while I didn’t…

I got io score for a +20 retroactively granted but didn’t get a port. Is that intentional?

3 Likes

Azure Vault’s still going to be a pretty tightly timed key a lot of the time, even with the bonus 90 seconds. Could we maybe get an extra teleport option to the last book we interacted with between Leymore and Azureblade? If you wipe, that’s a rather long run back - potentially extra if you are not doing the frog trash skip and have whelps up after Leymore to wait on. If you’ve got someone with the mobility of a paladin in the group, it’s going to take longer to recover.

Other ideas to improve tuning: frogs should jump less so we can cleave them more readily, and maybe drop the hp of the mobs a little in the “intended” pathing so people can actually feel like doing that as a reasonable option rather than optimizing ultra whelp/stone elemental pulls between Leymore and Azureblade to get percent so they can skip frogs’ winding corridor and do a wall crawl and drop down just before Telash – which is generally more reliable to time the key unless they’re ridiculously over-geared for the key. Make the frog corridor more compelling as an optimized path with tuning adjustments to entice its utilization.

With such minor adjustments in this hotfix today, I expect Azure Vault continuing to feel like one of the most challenging mythics to time, especially in pugs. The overall crux of why it’s one of the hardest to even complete, let alone time aren’t fully addressed yet.

Are we getting tuning on the RLP mob damages and abilities yet? The cd requirement for getting in enough stops and interrupts along with the pules from the blazing inferno can cause certain groups or specs to really struggle; especially healers.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

March 14, 2023

Professions

• Leatherworking
    • Fixed a bug that caused the Leatherworking Weekly Quest “Drums Here!” to misbehave.
      • Developers’ notes: Valdrakken Rep, Artisan’s Consortium rep, and Leatherworking Design rewards are doubled for this week to compensate for the bug. They’ll go back to their previous reward values next week.
1 Like

Can anyone confirm if the timer adjust will be retroactive? I did a +20 in 34:44 only 2 days ago! :frowning:

Same. I was 50 seconds over on a 21 on Sunday. I logged in today to see it was changed to time and got the IO but no port. I was hoping it would be there but I guess we are just going to have to retime.

March 17, 2023

Classes

• Monk
    • Brewmaster
      • Blackout Combo’s effect with Purifying Brew should now correctly pause stagger.
      • Blackout Combo’s effect with Celestial Brew should now apply the stacks to the comboed cast.

March 20, 2023

Dungeons and Raids

• Vault of the Incarnates
    • [With weekly restarts] The Hall of Fame (Alliance) for Vault of the Incarnates has now been filled with the first 100 guilds to defeat Mythic Raszageth, and with that both factions’ halls have filled. Congratulations to all players who earned a spot in the annals of raiding history this season!

Can someone explain to me how this is a hotfix to anything?

1 Like

idk…
I think that used to be the requirement for cross realm Mythic to open but it already did so… its note with no effect? :thinking:

or maybe its, Alliance was never going to fill it on their own so the hot fix just adjusted to include all remaining guild regardless of faction because we are moving to a world where cross faction guilds is the goal if everything works out?
:dracthyr_shrug:

My question was this why we had an emergency downtime or the fact when I look on the Auction House, I can see things I had for sale on Sunday still on sale Monday while I have just relisted the item on the Auction House, but old item listed says it has 4,751 days left before it drops off.

This reminds me early into the release of the new Auction House where people drove the price down on things to nothing because old sales showed up with new sales.