yes because this is sooo my first and only account lmao. you know what was it 2005 when they had the game breaking blood bug that literally made the game unplayable. there were several major bugs back then. the thing was people just didn’t care because it was just a part of playing an mmo.
Then stop being a troll and post on you primary account until then I would not take your word
i love posting on this account because of people like you. i posted proof that what oyu said was bs. in turn you try to discount it based on me posting on an alt lmao. just shows you have no real leg to stand on.
Dude you not even play a evoker you just another troll for me and you not even have the guts to post on you primary account in top of that, that just shows how immature you are and can’t still make a argument why the class is broken
Just defend blizzard like you do I’m sure even if they throw you s@$# in you face you still want to eat it and continue to throw you money like you do
Anyway I lost my time with you so welcome to ignore list
oh noes what will i ever do. i do actually play evoker as an alt and can honestly say i dont have many issues with it
Hello everyone! Here are the hotfixes from today:
MARCH 3, 2023
- Expiation no longer double dips from damage modifiers, no longer critically strikes, and no longer ignores damage reduction effects.
- Fixed an issue where the “Change the Appearance of your Grand Hunt Companion" activity would not complete if the companion isn’t summoned.
I keep appearing naked on the menu screen or on my profile on the Blizzard website when using mogs from the Trading Post
Great fixes for Disc Priest btw! Really like this fix
I get you’re not a dev, but this is absolutely fkn ridiculous. The entirety of this expansion is plagued with bugs. Evokers are still literally broken. MULTITUDE of KNOWN and acknowledged bugs, and these are the updates we get now? 2 line “hotfixes”?
The game runs like crap, regardless of PC and internet speed, drivers, etc. Yeah, some say “it’s fine for me” but not for most.
It’s crumbling, and people are hanging on to hope, love and nostalgia. While ya’ll are just milking the cow while it still stands. We pay money to play this game, not beta test.
Before the shills come with “it’s an online game, issues are normal”, and " its always been like this, what’s new?"
People need to stop accepting this crap, because in reality, no matter how you spin it, it’s absolutely wrong and disgusting the state this game is in. Even performance alone, it is in a horrible state.
Do better. Address the issues in the forefront and stop acting like it’s normal.
IT IS NOT NORMAL for a game to be $60 AND have a $15 sub fee and be this damn buggy, laggy, broken, and poorly maintained. My sub is up in 9 days, and thank god.
Ding dong, the witch is dead!
This hotfix to discipline priest has resulted in Expiation damage no longer transferring to Atonement healing at all. Since this is a massive nerf and unmentioned here, it is obviously a bug. Requires a fix pretty urgently.
buh bye dont let the door hit you on the way out.
This is the only fix to the trader post fix the freaking mail armor transmog!
Source? have you ever read more than one post?
Its literal fkn morons like you that is why the game is the way it is.
so let me get this straight a few people posting things on the forums and all of the sudden its the majority of players. so yea where is your source. if you dont have one then dont speak on the behalf of the playerbase because you simply dont have the information.
Lol, just keep paying this shyt company money, and shill on the forums.
GL with that.
hmmm its worked for years and years so yea ill keep on “shilling” for a game that entertains me, not to mention the salt farm that is the the forums. keep speaking for the majority when you have absolutely no idea if people agree with you.
Lol, just be in denial.
be denial that im having fun? there is someone in denial here but im pretty sure it isnt me lmao.
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
March 6, 2023
- [With weekly restarts] Fixed an issue causing Vault of the Incarnates achievement progress to sometimes reset when abandoning an LFR scenario.
- Fixed a bug causing Expiation to no longer trigger Atonement.
Player versus Player
- [With weekly restarts] Breath of Fire deals 35% additional damage in PvP.
- [With weekly restarts] Sins of the Many’s effect is now reduced by 50% in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Atonement healing is increased by 40% in PvP Combat (was 20%).
- Developers’ notes: We want Discipline Priests to contribute more offensively than other healers, but currently its damage is higher than we’re comfortable with. On top of a recent bug fix to Expiation damage, we feel it’s best to bring down Discipline’s overall damage while equalizing healing from Atonement which we feel is in a good spot.
- [With weekly restarts] Deathmark duplicated effects now deal 50% (was 70%) of normal damage in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Numbing Poison effectiveness now reduced by 47% (was 33%) in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Numbing Poison (Shiv Effect) effectiveness now reduced by 52% (was 40%) in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Improved Garrote - Fixed a bug that prevented Improved Garrote’s PvP Multiplier from applying. Damage bonus will once again match the tooltip value of 30% (base 50%) in PvP Combat.