Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic.
MAY 21, 2021
Burning Crusade Classic
- Hunters that were boosted with a Character Boost now learn Dual Wield. Those that do not have it can learn it by entering Stormwind or Orgrimmar.
- Eagle Eye now correctly has an unlimited range.
- Grounding Totem will no longer remove the Songflower Serenade buff.
- Far Sight now correctly has an unlimited range.
- Player versus Player
- Honor gained from all sources is now doubled for the rest of the pre-expansion update timeframe.
- Eye of the Storm can no longer be chosen for the daily Call to Arms battleground quest during the pre-expansion update.
- Fixed an issue where losing a base in Arathi Basin wouldn’t teleport Horde characters that were waiting to respawn at that base.
- Quest items that are placed in the Keyring when looted will now mark quest objectives as complete.
- A Sunhawk Spy for the quest “Blood Watch” is so good at hiding, that he’s buried himself beneath the ground. We brought him back into the sun where he belongs.
- Fixed an issue where “The Ravaged Caravan” could not be turned in.
- User Interface
- The Auto Attack/Auto Shot combat option has returned to Interface Options.
- Fixed an issue where cross-realm party invitations were incorrectly enabled.
- Fixed an issue where raid members were not appearing as the correct color on the minimap.
- The trees outside of Stormwind City are once again visible from inside the city.
I’m sorry for the inconvenience Deylectra. I’ll forward this to the team.