Don’t mind removing cheesy stuff like dagger created - but honestly you should just re-design sub because literally all it can do is damage out of stealth. Otherwise it is useless.
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA FIX RET PALS, DRUIDS and ARMS WARRIOR (in PvP) ???
And where is the SURVIVAL BUFFS?
BTW, STOP NERFING ROGUES!!!
there are classes WAY WAY WAY WAY broken than Rogues and you keep NERFING ROGUES and let the OP classes untouched, ITS AMAZING THE LACK OF TOUCH WITH THE COMMUNITY
Player versus Player
- [With regional restarts] Dagger in the Dark (PvP Talent) now increases Shadowstrike damage by 5% per stack (was 10%) and affects targets within 12 yards (was 20 yards).
YOU KNOW THAT THIS CHANGE KILLED THIS TALENT FOR GOOD???
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE, BUT I THINK ALL OF YOU ARE OUT OF TOUCH. KEEP KILLING IT AND I’LL BE GONE FOR GOOD, KEEP IT COMMING, JUST KEEP IT COMMING…
SUBT without dances/stealth is a piece of p##p, DO YOU KNOW THIS BLIZZ? DO YOU PLAY THE GAME ???
I wonder if anybody over there actually plays the game. The anima rewards are stupidly low, I don´’t have things on lvl 3 not even on my main, and to see the stupid increase in rewards (1,2,3 items ffs) makes me just give up on that grind.
The fact that this is not even account wide, but character base is beyond ridiculous at this point.
From reddit :
- Nightmehrgaming :
"it’s actually much worse than that if you’re starting from zero.
Tier 1 costs 4k anima and rewards an extra 35 per WQ which requires 115 WQs AFTER rank 1 to recoup the cost.
Tier 2 costs 20k anima and rewards an extra 70 per WQ which requires 286 WQs AFTER rank 2 to recoup the cost.
Tier 3 costs 40k anima and rewards an extra 105 per WQ which requires 381 WQs AFTER rank 3 to recoup the cost.
782 total WQs to recoup all the anima spent and roughly half of that is only AFTER you have spent 64k anima. It’s insultingly low.
It’s also bugged and not showing up on world quests for me.
just logged in and automatically granted rank1.
my world quests are still showing the 3/4/5 combination of items with base of 105,140,175.
that doesn’t match the numbers the blue post.
Like typical blizz fashion, even their player QOL is bugged on launch
I am very thankful my sub runs out in 24hrs.
This update is like dollar store squirt guns when you are stranded in the desert.
Tin foil hat here but these are such egregious missteps, is it possible there is a little bit of self sabotage because someone is tired of updating a 17 year old game?
No fix for guild and community chat? Seriously?
Sub rogue NERF?
Yeah take that rogues! You deserve it
So been right though all this an nothing about helping survival hunters but hey buff balance druids more then mages seem to be only two classes that do over the top dps
While I appreciate the anima increase, I’m now locked into evenly opening each Sanctum feature over time rather than focusing on the ones that are important to me (i.e. I could care less about the Ember Court until there’s nothing else to do so it is sitting at 1 while travel and conductor are at 3). Poorly thought out imo. We don’t need another rail to ride. Let me choose my gameplay and adjust the anima gain for that all around rather than more restricting crap like this please.
Agreed…the court, conservatory and that section should have been left alone. The other three sure.
Got excited to see anima addressed…then thought it was a joke. Would rather upgrade what I want, and give alts a slight chance at unlocking at least a few higher level ones.
I should have some of these achievements for upgrading my covenant sanctum stuff from my past covenants that i have since switched from, but as of right now i am not getting credit for doing so… is that something that will be fixed soon?
Honestly that’s really neat, but its 4 months too late and its still too tedious/hard to get those covenant sanctum features to rank 3 in the first place.
FIX pvp gearing next please
Take a look at today’s hotfixes and the changes coming to Sanguine Depths with this week’s scheduled maintenance.
APRIL 19, 2021
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanguine Depths
- [With regional restarts] Dark Acolyte’s Dark Bolt cast time increased to 2 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- [With regional restarts] Chamber Sentinel’s Craggy Fracture damage reduced by 20%, is cast less frequently, and now targets fewer players.
- [With regional restarts] Za’rali’s Shining Radiance now removes all bleed effects, including Severing Slice and Grievous (Affix). The tooltip will be updated in a future patch to reflect this change.
- [With regional restarts] Fixed an issue where Sinfall Boon’s buff increased from killing non-combat creatures.
- Grand Proctor Beryllia
- Fixed an issue that caused Endless Torment to be cast multiple times in a row.
- General Kaal
- [With regional restarts] Reduced the periodic damage of Wicked Gash by 33%.
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue where throwing a spear at Devos would fail to register a hit when it looked like it should.
Thank you for the news, Linxy. The Devos target zone update should help with some issues I’ve heard folks have had with her, and maybe prevent having to wait until she’s static to throw spear.
A good start. I believe it would be wise to do similar to quaking in S2 of SL.
I’ve made this suggestion before, and am unsure if I’ll even be playing in S2, but yeah…
Pretty nice! I just thought I was a terrible healer on Grand Protector Beryllia when I did it last week. It’s probably true that I’m a terrible healer but now I feel less bad about it.
You still refuse to nerf the worst boss in the game, Grand Protector Beryllia. Get on it.
Here are today’s hotfixes
APRIL 22, 2021
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Deplina’s Bottled Anima is now recorded in the combat log.
- Sanguine Depths
- Infused Quill-feather now grant a stack of Sinfall Boon when defeated near an Anima Cage.
Player versus Player
- War Banner (PvP Talent) will no longer interrupt party members’ channeled casts.
- The Chronoboon Displacer can now suspend and restore all of Sayge’s Dark Fortunes.
- Fixed an issue where the Eye of the Dead trinket on-use effect was being consumed by helpful spells, such as Mark of the Wild and Prayer of Fortitude.