Take a look at today’s hotfixes and the changes coming to Sanguine Depths with this week’s scheduled maintenance.
APRIL 19, 2021
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanguine Depths
- [With regional restarts] Dark Acolyte’s Dark Bolt cast time increased to 2 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- [With regional restarts] Chamber Sentinel’s Craggy Fracture damage reduced by 20%, is cast less frequently, and now targets fewer players.
- [With regional restarts] Za’rali’s Shining Radiance now removes all bleed effects, including Severing Slice and Grievous (Affix). The tooltip will be updated in a future patch to reflect this change.
- [With regional restarts] Fixed an issue where Sinfall Boon’s buff increased from killing non-combat creatures.
- Grand Proctor Beryllia
- Fixed an issue that caused Endless Torment to be cast multiple times in a row.
- General Kaal
- [With regional restarts] Reduced the periodic damage of Wicked Gash by 33%.
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue where throwing a spear at Devos would fail to register a hit when it looked like it should.