- The quest “Power Unified” should now only consume one Spark of Shadowflame upon completion and reward 2.
So I put in a bug report on this. I received one from the weekly, completed the quest and I received the 2
I had PvP victory, and that netted me 1
I have yet to receive my 4th, despite doing the Rep. weekly, and the other PvP weekly.
Could it be because at the start, I got 1 from Malica (for the weekly)
and then 2 from the quest (even though I really should’ve only gotten 1)
and then I got one from a PvP victory.
So technically I only received 3 splinters
but because I got one, turned it in to get two (which now would look like I have three) and then I got the other from my victory (which looks like the 4th)
I’m just wondering if even though I physically got 3 splinters, is it possible that because I needed one to make it two (because of the quest) if something sees it as me getting 3?
Either way, I’m not getting my 4th and GM’s tell me “keep tying other sources until you get it”
Obsidian Aspectral Earthstone is not being awarded for those that got the achievement prior to the bug.
How will we get that item now as when i raised a ticket, the GM that responded said there is no bug that they are aware of…
How can i now get this item as i can’t undo the achievement
Would be nice. I lost a splinter because of it.
As did I, and many others. I hope they make it right, before the weekend.
Shouldn’t this read “Splintered” Spark of Shadowflame?
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
May 19, 2023
Dungeons and Raids
Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
- Fixed an issue where some Voracious Magma Worms could not be attacked.
Rashok, the Elder
- Fixed an issue where Rashok can sometime not jump to target player’s location during Searing Slam.
- Brackenhide Gnolls no longer trigger Mythic Keystone affix effects on death.
Halls of Infusion
- Containment Apparatus health reduced by 10%.
- Limited Immortality is now properly cleared from players when starting a new mythic keystone.
- Fixed an error where the world event “Researchers Under Fire" was not switching objectives correctly on the weekly reset.
- Developers’ notes: This fixes a bug that was preventing the Researchers Under Fire event from rotating to the Zaqali Ruin Investigation. It should now be taking players to the Molten Overflow for the remainder of this reset period. The event will rotate each week between the Titan Lockdown and Zaqali Ruin Investigation areas.
Thanks, Sanq! We’ve seen waves of Raid fixes and and mythic+ tuning. When can we expect pvp tuning this season?
submitted a CS ticket 13hrs and 20+ min ago inquiring on my loot lost to the quest bug that has been fixed. It’s great that other players wont get swindled, but what is the team doing to make it right for those of us who have been? BTW that ticket is still open with zero response. CS response time needs serious attention…
i had a dream
where they removed the charge from last boss neltharus
sadly it was only a dream
Here is a hotfix be consistent with your rules for hunter pets either allow them all or remove them. The way you are handling the vorquin foal is pathetic removing it yet leaving the mammoth both are open world tames. Seems to me Blizzard doesn’t care how many players they lose as long as they keep the 1%.
Here’s what I don’t understand about this ability.
We got well announced dance dance, don’t stand in fire, and every other indicator, graphic, effect, eye sore possible, for abilities that do fractions of the damage this one shoting uninteruptable monster does.
Which begs the questions, what is the purpose of all the other indicators, or what is the purpose of this ability?
Pick the game you want to make and play in that sandbox. Quit making up rules as you go along.
Alright, so apparently you guys have made a lot of much needed nerfs in various places such as Deep Chill and Throw Flesh etc, but when are we going to get the extremely needed nerf to Brackenhide first boss?
I mean, in a +20 Fortified, 97.6k damage every 1.5s to 3 players (Gash Frenzy) + 110k damage every second from Marked for Butchery on FORTIFIED…
Who comes up with this? Who genuinely thought it was a good idea to introduce unhealable situations like this? Who hates healers so much that they want to create scenarios that are physically impossible to heal through? Do they really expect us to just mess around for 30 minutes before the first boss to wait for enough battle res’s to get everyone up after a Marked for Butchery? Please, learn how to balance content, or at least, play the game so you understand how insanely stupid some of your balancing decisions are.
Honestly, at this point, Blizzard just needs to fire whoever designed this or balanced it originally, they’re just a terrible designer/developer to be completely honest. They don’t play the game and it’s extremely evident.
Like, do you really expect us to pull 600k hps out of our arses every 15-30s or are you all gonna lay off the acid and come back to reality. Stop balancing the game around top 0.000001%.
Balancing this game isn’t really Blizzards strong suit…
They just need to nerf Gash Frenzy by 60% and Marked for Butchery by 40% and it would be fine. Tricktotem still does a ton of damage if Earth Bolt’s aren’t interrupted and the tank mechanic stays all the same. I just don’t know how they expect 99.9% of the playerbase to time a 20 when the boss is balanced based off World First raiders in full absolute bis. It’s just insanity.
And the saddest part is, the dungeon is insanely good outside of the first boss. It’s a really fun dungeon to run besides the 1st boss. It’s a shame really, I think it would be the most popular dungeon to run if it wasn’t designed/balanced by a crackhead.
How do those that didn’t get it…get it?
Mine bugged didn’t award, and the GM’s i’ve been talking to…are just giving me a circle around very 24 hrs.
I cant even do it on an alt now because it’s a feat of strength. (Please don’t tell me i have to do it again on an alt)
can you give a bonus to raiders for awhile or give players that did raid flightstones that they should have gotten. Thats 2 weeks of flightstones raiders missed out…
I personally did 8/9 normal and 1/9 heroic week 1 and then 8/9 normal and 5/9 heroic week 2. thats 16 normal bosses and 6 heroic bosses of stones missing.
seems to me you a picking a very niche piece of the game and trying an failing to apply it to the community at large
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
May 22, 2023
- Fixed an issue causing Weapons of Order to incorrectly increase enemy damage taken from trinket and embellishment effects.
- Fixed an issue where using Windstrike in Ascendance while talented into Legacy of the Frost Witch and Thorim’s Invocation was not properly resetting the cooldown of Windstrike when gaining the Legacy of the Frost Witch buff.
- Fixed an issue where Ripped through the Portal would not function on Magmorax’s platform.
- Fixed an issue where Dread Calling would not function on Magmorax’s platform.
- Fixed an issue where Infernal Command would not function on Magmorax’s platform.
Dungeons and Raids
- [With weekly restarts] Reduced the duration of Blazing Aegis reduced to 4 seconds (was 6 seconds).
Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr
- [With weekly restarts] The health of Quaking totem has been reduced by 20%.
The Vortex Pinnacle
- [With weekly restarts] Reduced the health of Skyfall Nova by 10%.
Enemies and NPCs
- [With weekly restarts] The loot lockout now resets when the content in a given area of the map becomes available. Now, when world quests are visible in an area, the rare elite enemies in that area will also be available. Rare elite rewards have been increased to offset their reduced frequency.
- Developers’ notes: Unlike Forbidden Reach, the rare elites in Zaralek Cavern are meant to be a bonus, rather than the primary activity.
- The extra Effervesta will not be present during the “Best Friends” quest chain.
- Fyrakk is looking for more folks to burninate during “Aiding the Accord: Suffusion Camp,” so this quest can now be offered to qualifying alts between levels 60 and 66 (was 67+).
There’s no way any dev actually plays Brewmaster, lol.
So where’s the compensatory buff for brewmaster, considering that’s a significant nerf to our overall damage? Approximately 50% of brewmaster’s damage comes from external sources, WoO was how we managed to keep up.