To piggyback off this, the Catalyst should still offer Season 1 conversions until the week that Season 2 Catalyst opens, since even after next week there will be some gear that is considered “Season 1”, such as the Primal Storms gear.
- Fixed an issue where Infirmity would increase all damage done, rather than just class spells and abilities.
This is weird, because historically this has never been a bug, whats with the lack of consistence lately? this is similar to the From the Shadow change and how it contradicted a change that was made in shadowlands
- Developers’ note: It is intentional that From the Shadows, now The Houndmaster’s Stratagem, does not benefit Demonic Tyrant or your other pets. We’re updating the wording of this tooltip for clarity.
- From the Shadows (Talent) now also increases your pet’s Shadowflame damage. < Shadowland change
from [UPDATED JUNE 28] Chains of Domination Content Update Notes
Bring back the s1 catalyst, seeing as it’s still s1 and we’re still getting vault rewards, maybe?
I mean, whats the point of changing the catalyst when we can’t even use it yet anyway…?
Any fixes incoming for guild permissions from 5 years ago, or adding the /guildroster command back you took out with 10.1?
for some reason it taking AGES to login and idk why
Yo, when you gonna fix the enemy health bar issue in pvp?!
- Stormsurge now absorbs 25% less damage on all difficulties.
- Shattering Shroud now absorbs 25% less healing on all difficulties.
Is this just the verification of reverting an unintentional error on Mythic difficulty? If so, why have the words “on all difficulties” been included? I saw that a post previously included Normal and heroic modes as also getting unintentionally buffed as well. Thanks in advance!
May 4, 2023
- Fixed an issue that caused the critical damage bonus of the Rising Star talent to be lower than intended.
- Call Observer (PvP Talent) Laserbeam no longer procs from unintended effects, and no longer damages player pets and summons.
- Fixed an issue where Legion Strike from Grimoire: Felguard was benefitting from Immutable Hatred.
- Fixed an issue where Pact of the Imp Mother was not correctly benefitting from being Rank 2.
Items and Rewards
- Rae’ena and Cataloger Jakes of the Dragonscale Expedition now have the drakewatcher manuscript Renewed Proto-Drake: Brown Hair in stock.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Zaralek Glowbur buff to frequently break stealth and attract enemies.
- Seething Cache now correctly cancels Insidious Insight on all players after being looted by the first player to reach it.
- Fixed an issue where the creatures required to complete the quest Flesh To Bone were not spawning frequently enough.
- Players who die and release spirit during the Sniffenseeking puzzle “Your Weight in Gold” will now correctly appear at the graveyard inside of the Mysterious Cave.
- During the Sniffenseek dig "Heart of Iron’, Myrrit will be more helpful, to suggest sniffing for the final chest after the key is found.
- The Smelly Bag for the Sniffenseeking tutorial “The Buddy System” should now re-appear if players do not loot or accidentally discard the key.
- Added sparkles to certain objectives in Sniffenseeking to help improve visibility.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in crashes for mac users under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where player nameplates were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue where players would get an error when viewing a PvP vendor.
- Fixed an issue where Pandaren did not have race change options.
Mass Invisibility is randomly breaking without being damaged or taking an action, seems to also break when you walk within 40 yards of an enemy player.
Could we also get clarification on whether or not the new Honor gear is supposed to be available this week or next week? Drakebreaker gear was updated but not Honor.
PLEASE, where is the daggers for rogue in bloody token vendor?
Bump. Really annoyed about this.
I can’t tell if it’s an oversight or just a **** move.
Was this really a necessary design choice? It sucks to have 2 stacks then the debuff just disappears with seemingly no reason.
can we get a demo bug fix that doesnt result in damage nerfs every hotfix…
…so you want to punish the people who just spent 1-2 hours seeking out hard to find buffs, rather than just make the treasure lootable by everyone with the buff.
What is wrong with the warcraft devs lately? You should be encouraging players to work together, not encouraging them to be selfish.
You need to remove this from the “Treasures of Zaralek Caverns” achievement if this is the intended design of the treasure.
Just spent over an hour fighting other players for these orbs and when I finally managed to get 3 stacks, I found out the cache had already been taken by someone else. What a waste of time. Not even in a fun way, just a complete waste of time that left me pissed off. I shouldn’t have to be RACING other players only to find out that I can’t even click on the cache once I get 3 stacks because someone did it 5 minutes faster than me. Horrible, horrible design.
V good thank you for the continued support for WW and particularly our ST issues. Don’t forget the aura buff later today for the final tuning before raid release, minimum 3% to negate the 3% nerf you did preemptively in 10.0 but ideally 8-10% <3
Naming it the Seething Cache is highly appropriate cause I have done nothing but seethe trying to get this stupid mount. It is so damn frustrating trying to get these orbs and making it to the cache before another players does it.
God, please change this.
When will demo locks stop eating substantial nerfs thru hotfixed bugs? Its on thing that its a bug and needs to be fixed, but it does not seem considered in the balance factor of 10.1 and all the nerfs received there as well, these are now just piling on over the last few weeks. It really does seem that every hotfix included nerfs to demo now. This hotfix for clarity nerfs tyrant damage by 20% on a target effected by the dreadstalkers debuff…not a small number.
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
- The achievement Proof of Myrrit no longer requires the quest “Brand New Digs.”
Developers’ notes: Earlier this week, we changed Embellishments so that they did not scale with class talents, abilities, and set bonuses. We’ve decided to revert that change, and we’re now making updates to class abilities that unintentionally boosted the damage of non-class effects such as Embellishments and trinkets.
- Fiery Demise now affects only Demon Hunter class damage, and does not affect trinket or item damage, or Fire damage dealt by other casters.
- Friend of the Fae and Waning Twilight now affect only Druid class damage, and do not affect trinket or item damage.
- Fixed an issue where Demonic Tyrant’s Demonfire was benefiting from The Houndmaster’s Stratagem.
Dragonriding and Mounts
- Fixed an issue where some mount riding animations were playing incorrectly.
Items and Rewards
- The item awarding the pet Diamondshell no longer gives an error saying the spell is not available, and now correctly awards the pet.
- The toy “Earpieces of Tranquil Focus” now costs 1 copper (was 50 gold).
- Developers’ notes: This toy eliminates many musical and vocal projections of characters around the player. This toy can be purchased from Craggle Wobbletop in Stormwind, Blax Bottlerocket in Orgimmar, Jepetto Joybuzz or his clockwork assistant in Dalaran (either), and Kazbala in Talador.
Player versus Player
- Soul Rip (PvP Talent) healing reduction no longer stacks with other similar effects in PvP.
- Adjusted the sheathing position for Tiercel’s Wing.
- Fixed an issue that prevents players from picking up “A Room Without a View.” Rupert will now offer to take you to the vault even if you don’t have the quest.
I’m glad you are fixing the issues with the game that affect the masses. Can you also please include Windwalker Monks with class balance? Why is there such a strong resistance from the developers to improve Windwalker monks so we are not obsolete with single target.