Heroic Zskarn is still almost impossible for most heroic pugs
Alright, now where are the desperately needed M+ tuning changes?
Fix the chain lightning bug already.
Does this fix the OCE bug coming out of timewalking, where it’s reset back to Obsidian? [edit: does appear to - at least I had the correct buff when I re-equipped the trinket after TW. still didn’t seem to work in TW though (which is why I un-equipped it in favour of a different trinket)]
oh this sounds thrilling. i am still waiting for the stuff to get “hotfixed” fron Pandaria, Legion and Draenor expansions. Its just trash second rate “dont give a damn lets make some money on a quick expansion no one will notice we got the money anyway” attitude. But its cool…we dont notice.
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
- Fixed a bug causing Ursol’s Vortex to use its PvP duration in PvE content.
Dungeons and Raids
Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
The Forgotten Experiments
- Fixed an issue where players sometimes left combat between when boss creatures were active.
Rashok, the Elder
- Fixed an issue where Lava Wave is inflicting damage more often than stated in the spell description.
- No longer targets pets with Blazing Breath.
Echo of Neltharion
- Shatter no longer damages pets.
- The Forgotten Experiments
- Burning Chains found in the Smoldering Barracks no longer damage players.
- The doorway in the Smoldering Barracks now opens when Chargath, Bane of Scales is defeated.
- Increased the cooldown of Qalashi Thaumaturge’s Molten Core.
- Forgewrought Monstrosity health reduced by 25%.
- Lava Flare health reduced by 20%.
- Magma Eruption damage reduced by 20%.
- The cooldown of Temple Adept’s Greater Heal has been increased.
- Skyfall Star’s Starlight damage reduced by 20%.
Asaad, Caliph of Zephyrs
- Skyfall Nova health reduced by 20%.
Items and Rewards
- Players can now get a Wirt’s Leg drop during the Diablo promotion even if their class cannot use the weapon type.
- Developers’ notes: We are seeing that some versions of Wirt’s Leg are rarer than others due to a restriction on only seeing items your class can use. With the item being Bind on Equip, we are removing the restriction of only seeing items your class can use, so players will see a Wirt’s Leg more often and can send it to an alt that can use it. Also, players can trade a version of the leg they do not need to others that do.
Player versus Player
- Moon and Stars will no longer cause Precognition to trigger even if the Druid is successfully interrupted.
- Potion and Phial Cauldrons have had their cooldowns reduced to 10 seconds so that solo alchemists who provide for large raid sizes can do so quickly.
- The Seething Orb puzzle in the Zaqali Caldera will now spawn more frequently.
- Fixed an issue where the Elder Magma Serpent might not spawn if Ritualmaster Skarna was defeated too quickly during “Researchers Under Fire.”
…Why was this happening in the first place? I was killing them on a hunter and wondering why they weren’t dropping. I figured since they were BoE, they could drop for me. -.-
Still killing in hopes of the mount drop. No luck so far.
Thats it? Two weeks of nothing major going on and this is all you guys have? What about class balance issues? Or how about afflicted being terrible to see and invisible in VP, as a colorblind person it is literally invisible most of the time.
Rokmora - Stop the adds spawning above 80-90 energy please. Ham-fisted DPS burn literally seconds before a shatter on a fight that is primarily about area denial/control and personal positioning is just stupid.
VP Charges - They do way too much damage on Fort weeks and need a nerf, also the unavoidable AE that happens in those packs is a brutal combo.
BH 1st boss - The bleed needs some consistency changes. I’ve gotten people above 90% and it just continues to tick them anyway.
Neltharus - Chains bugged to all hell, the mammoth still does too much damage, and the timer is too tight. Also, the last boss is still a meme boss, can we please just remove the charge ability.
I can accept my friend group I do M+ with is probably bad, but I would like to see devs take a look at the programming for this boss so he can cast and move at the same time. It’s so frustrating as a tank trying to move him around the room away from lava puddles and one of my idiot DPS baits his charge in the wrong direction… now he’s just stopping and casting in lava the whole way back and empowered despite me trying to reposition him. It’s especially annoying when he drops the one in melee and you’re trying to quickly move him before the charge but now everyone is trying to also move to get the baits correct.
If there’s a better way to do this boss, and a fix isn’t needed someone please let me know.
That is all we got? The state of pvp needs help.
Still no hunter buffs
Rdruid need help with mana, more than you think.
1.) We OOM way too fast.
2.) I think we need something to help with clunky dps though.
3.)I just want something to deal with these hunter/priest purges
let’s review how fast a druid loses mana in a high DPS fight unlike other healers who without needing to be mana efficient manage to sustain it very well like shaman, monk or evoker.
the druid’s style of play is to use a lot of hots, this means that unlike other healers, he needs to be constantly pressing the spells again, the spells should either cost a little less or give a reward by gaining mana in some way like the emerald communion of the evoker
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
Dungeons and Raids
- Incorporeal’s immunity effect can now be removed by effects that dispel immunities.
- Incorporeal Beings are now susceptible to Charm effects.
- The effectiveness of Incorporeal Being’s Destabilize is reduced if cast while charmed.
- Developers’ notes: These changes aim to give Warriors and Death Knights more powerful options to counter the Incorporeal affix.
Does uhh… does that include Mass Dispel?
Does that mean what I think it means? If I charm an Incorporeal, it will cast destabalize on its allies?
That’s insane, and everyone will do that from now on…
Oh my thank goodness! Speaking for the PVP Pauls we love all the attention to raid and M+ tuning! Who needs pvp balance, right?
Yep, that was how it worked when it was briefly hotfixed last week.
But do you really have so much fun trolling Warriors with these totally useless tweaks, maybe you think you’re nice, or that today is April Fool’s Day and not June Fool’s Day? You are offensive and ridiculous!
Now maybe I’m not getting it but how exactly does this help Warriors?
Are you saying we should now take Shattering Throw, which has a 3 minute CD, and then have to attack and kill them? If anything that’s a nerf to Warriors, it would be better to have nothing than have that.
How does the change to Incorporeal help Unholy DK’s?
The correct fix is change asphyxiate to cover the lenght it needs to deal with the affix, have it closer to the CD when they appear, and if worried about PVP, make this change not affect PVP and keep the 5s.
As it is now, Unholy is still in the same spot, DPS loss, and cant function.