Really hoping the following see changes before the PvP season starts…
Dev Evoker 25% Dmg Reduction on their ability that’s hitting for 200k+
Enhance Shaman Burst Reigned in a Tad
Guardian Druid 30% Damage Reduction
Havoc DH 15% Damage Reduction
Sub Rogue Burst Reigned in a Tad
Assassin Rogue 5% Damage Reduction
DK (Revert the Shield Changes)
Shadow Priest 25% Healing Reduction
No fix for obsidian collar? End game neck piece that you cant add gem slots to. Fix it so you can actually use it.
‘End game’? You realize that gear will be obsolete in a week with m+ and raid, right?
Any ETA on fixing the constant disconnects when your drake clips some terrain, that sometimes locks you out for 10 or 20 minutes by DCing when you try to log back in?
(I smell Troll) but your Image is a Tauren… the bait on this… Almost had me
I didn’t even suggest any big nerfs except for DH. What seems troll about it?
That would require them finding what the problem is with subterfuge since it’s inception. They don’t bother.
its great that you increased living flame healing for devastation… but why does it heal for more than the healers living flame lmao. add in the 40% buff or healing over time talent and its almost twice as much as the healing living flame. sure the mana cost is incomparable, but why should the dps be more efficient at healing with it than the healer? would be nice if the healer spec got a bit of love. would love to see the healers get a buff to it too. maybe 10k mana and 30% increase in heals. or just go ahead and let us channel disintegrate to heal players lol. need a bit more single target direct healing. relying on echo and verdant embrace or reversion and then spamming living flame into a target just feels meh. i’d rather lose mana and have to spam less. we also don’t get the benefit of getting a proc instant cast of living flame either. meh anyways rant over. ggs healing dps evoker.
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
December 9, 2022
- Fixed an issue where The Best at What I Do would lose or reset progress. Unfortunately, current achievement progress will reset for this fix.
- Fixed an issue where Energized Barriers was removing auras instead of just the associated snare effect.
- Fixed an issue that caused Accumulating Mist to not apply its buff if Soothing Mist was channeled on targets other than the Monk.
- Fixed an issue preventing Catharsis from triggering Atonement healing.
- Fixed an issue where Static Accumulation did not always properly work for the entirety of the duration of Ascendance.
- Fixed an issue where Hailstorm’s maximum stacks could improperly be refreshed to a lower number when talented into Overflowing Maelstrom.
- Soulburn now lasts 20 seconds and can no longer be canceled.
- Spells affected by Soulburn are now correctly highlighted.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue where Brackenhide Gnolls in the Azure Span could pursue players over a much greater distance than intended.
- Fixed the target of the parachute when using ride-along. The passenger will now correctly get the parachute, not the driver.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sentiu now shows up to help players out of the dungeon after they defeat Decatriarch Wratheye.
- Reduced damage for Rira Hackclaw’s Savage Charge on Normal and Heroic, allowing players a better chance to survive if things go wrong. The damage is not changed on Mythic.
Halls of Infusion
- Gulp Swog Toxin no longer kills creatures and can only affect players.
- Improved the visual for the Primalist Galesinger’s Thunderstorm so it is easier to see when placed in the water.
The Raging Tempest
- Fixed a bug where Orb of Power does not grant players Surge of Power if the Stormsurge Totem is destroyed.
Return to Karazhan
Opera Hall: Westfall Story
- Corrected an issue where Thunder Ritual and Wash Away were doing an incorrectly high amount of damage in Mythic (but non-Keystone) difficulty.
Shrine of the Storm
- Fixed an issue that was causing Ancient Mindbender to require too much damage to break.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where Furious Ragefeather was not triggering from various damaging spells.
- Fixed an issue where Infurious Legrwraps of Possibility was providing the incorrect amount of Haste when triggered.
- Fixed an issue where some Dragonflight toys were not getting added to the collection.
- With the increase in fishing activity in the Dragon Isles, the Tuskarr at the watering holes are now looking for 20 fish (was 10) to restock their best fishing holes. They will be granting the following rewards:
- 200 Iskaara Tuskarr reputation for the first turn-in of Islefin Dorado.
- 100 Iskaara Tuskarr reputation for the first turn-in of each type of common fish.
- 5 Iskaara Tuskarr reputation for subsequent turn-ins of all fish.
- The rare summoned lunkers are already immune to death grip, but the Elite lunkers are not which can make them trivial to defeat. The Elite lunkers (the ones summoned at fishing holes with Ominous Conchs) are now immune to Death Grip.
- Developers’ Note: Normal lunkers randomly found while Tuskarr are fishing (and those available in world quests) are still susceptible to Death Grip.
- The maximum number of quests that a player-character may have has been increased to 35 (was 25).
- Developers’ notes: We’ve seen feedback about the quest log cap for a long time, and we agree. It’s time to increase it. Have fun taking on (up to) 10 additional adventures!
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to see PvP World Quests while in Valdrakken.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused multiple Grand Hunts to run at the same time in the Ohn’ahran Plains.
- Fixed an issue where credit was not being shared among party members during “Flying Rocs.”
- Fixed the interact range for objectives on “Time-Locked Timewalkers.”
- Updated tooltip to include Digging Spot on “Forgotten Grotto Relics.”
The Waking Shores
- Fixed an issue where Djaradin in the Burning Ascent were not correctly giving credit for the quest objective in “Make a Statement.”
- Fixed an issue where multiple instances of NPCs would remain after turning in “The Shadow of His Wings.”
- Arcane Health will no longer be offered beyond 5 stacks.
- Arcane Consumption will no longer be offered when in War Mode.
Ruby life pool? Don’t you mean the stormsong dungeon?
Can you fix it where alts can actually do the restocking quests?
nvm its been fixed with these hotfixes as well,
Still waiting for any acknowledgement of how buggy Evoker empowered spells are. I’m blown away you guys haven’t even addressed it.
YAY!!! I have wanted this for years and years. So happy. I can more easily do old content + new.
Fishing changes are solid too. More rep but more work.
This hotfix may have made ice fishing holes 6 minutes now instead of 3
nevermind, next one is only 3 mins
Dang. they bricked the soulburn cheese.
Sometimes changes takes time to kick in.
I mean 10.0 is filled with problems and stuff it will take a good long while to solve everything.
There are many world quests that after 100% completion are not completing including ‘How to Train a Proto-Drake’ pvp world quest. These world quests are about to expire. Please fix them before many lose out on the big reputation reward from this quest and many others.