Seriously, did you guys unbuff / nerf Monk’s Ancient Teachings back down to the 250% in PvP? It feels like the additional buff it was receiving from the previous patch is no longer in effect.
Please fix rest shaman healing please
for Thrall’s sake, Blizz! just fix the Dragonflight rares so they can have a daily reset!
a day late and a
dollar wow token short… its fine, I found a use for “all” of them crafts on my alt.
sounds like someone can’t wait to get their bot on!
Typical of you dragon riding cultists just because someone for whatever reason doesn’t like your precious dragon riding they must be either botting or faking having a legitimate problem doing it.
Unlike you and your kind I at least have symphony for those who for some reason or another can’t do something and don’t belittle or insult them.
For your stupidity and being a bot and troll have a nice time on ignore troll bot.
Assassination Fixed an issue that caused poisons to be removed when entering Arenas if talented into Dragon-Tempered Blades.
Did you guys test this? I also reported to bugs board a while back. DTB poison will be removed when you’re teleported, hearth, zone-in to instances, and sometimes reload after LUA error. Please fix all those cases!
Nothing about brewmaster? Removing the 10% damage reduction across the board from tanks had no effect on the top specs. Brewmaster would still be the worst tank spec if you gave that mitigation back, but at least we might start getting invited.
So, is there a reason why the ability to get Rousing Decay was nerfed? Like, legit it only drops from elites in Braken Hide now, wth, especially when there’s no other way to get it
This is not fixed. Just smashed our key because of this. Quaking right on the static pull… dead.
My mindbender is bugged. It shows a sha beast, and I don’t even have glyph of the sha for my shadowfiend
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
December 16, 2022
- For Honor Our Ancestors, Jhakan Khan’s requested item has been changed from Primal Molten Greatbelt to Fire-Blessed Greatsword.
- Fixed an issue with Nether Tempest not always applying to your currently selected target.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Thistle Tea charges from refreshing after encounters.
- Green Scales manuscript will now correctly unlock green scales.
- Blue Scales manuscript will now correctly unlock blue scales.
Dungeons and Raids
Vault of the Incarnates
- Resolved an issue causing Incinerate to sometimes hit players if Eranog was defeated during intermission.
- Mark of Lightning and Mark of Wind no longer display an overhead visual once only one marked player remains.
- The visual warning when Mark of Lightning and Mark of Wind near expiration has been increased in size.
Halls of Valor
- Fixed an issue that caused Hyrja’s and Olmyr’s Sanctify ability to inflict more damage than intended.
Temple of the Jade Serpent
- Fixed an issue that could cause Wise Mari’s facing to change during Wash Away.
- Wise Mari
Vault of the Incarnates
- The number of Dormant Infusers increased to 5 on Mythic difficulty (was 4).
- Dathea, Ascended’s health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- The Gray Marmoni and Black Skitterbug battle pets are now bind-on-pickup.
Player versus Player
- Pre-Mixed Pot of Noodles will now scale up to level 70, granting an appropriate amount of Versatility for Pandaren in PvP.
- Griftah has taken note of all the wonderous and amazing items that the adventurers of Azeroth have been crafting and has decided to branch out his business to include a new Optional Reagent: Griftah’s All-Purpose Embellishing Powder. Griftah’s All-Purpose Embellishing Powder is guaranteed to give your gear +1 Sparkle when applied through crafting or recrafting! This will remove any embellishments you have added to that gear, as well as the Unique-Equipped: Embellished (2) requirement on it.
- Fixed several issues that caused Phial durations to scale unpredictably when consuming multiple. Phial duration specialization perks should now also function correctly as part of this fix.
- Iced Phial of Corrupting Rage will now correctly restore Corrupting Rage if you die while Overwhelming Rage is active.
- Fixed a scaling issue that caused Idol of the Aspects trinkets to be far weaker than intended.
- Idol of the Aspects trinkets now stack up to 18 times before transforming (was 15).
- The Small Expedition Shovel is now bind-on-pickup.
- Fixed an issue where some of the early Dragonscale Expedition cosmetics were set to Bind on Account instead of Bind on Pickup. Players can purchase items on alts to unlock them once at least one character has reached the correct Renown Rank.
- Essence of Awakening is now properly bind-on-pickup.
Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Fixed an issue where holidays on the calendar could be off by one day.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to have multiple ranks of Icy Talons active at once.
- Fixed an issue where multiple ranks of Desolation can be stacked at once.
- Death Knight
…are you guys going to refund the Spark of Ingenuity for those of us who used it on this achievement before this change?
Or are we just screwed out of an entire spark?
I’m opening a ticket just in case, cause this seems like a massive oversight if you are not refunding them.
This is a nice fix. I wish you can hotfix in the missing green scales for the renewed protodrake. That item is currently not in the vendors thus not available in the game. A hotfix would be nice for that.
Just tried a 14 and 13 Temple of the Jade Serpent and can confirm that the wash away bug happened 5 times so we just decided to not run the dungeon. The hotfix made it break even more since I last ran this dungeon. Really needs to be fixed or changed to a half or 3rd of the room frontal. Just killing keys, consumes, and wasting time to be memed by a bugged animation.
Once again requesting you fix the visuals for thundering so I can actually see it, and please address some of the bosses being really really really cancerous to do. Next week is tyrannical and it’s going to be a waking nightmare.
For the love of Thrall! Just fix the motherfraggin’ rares so they can reset during the daily resets, already! i’m getting really annoyed with how long it’s been since i killed cascade for the first time, and ever since, he’s just a normal mob! i want the fraggin’ two-handed sword he drops!