WoW Hotfixes - Updated October 21

I was at 9/30 week 1 and 19/30 week 2. I killed all 11 bosses yesterday and got 30/30 and my coin. Did you kill all bosses weeks 2 and 3?

1 Like
  • Increased the vendor cost of Penumbra Thread to 11 gold (was 9 gold).
    • Developers’ note: This price change is to balance the decreased cost of reagents with the change to a regional commodity Auction House.
      ???
1 Like

AUGUST 17, 2022

Dungeons and Raids

• Timewalking
    • Vault of the Wardens
      • Glazer
        • Temporarily disabled the Focus ability.

Quests

• The objective text for the raid quest “Turning the Wheel” now correctly states that 15 boss kills are required.

How about fixing Lower KZ so it’s more in line with the rest of the M+ this season? We’ve been able to 2 chest +15 Taz and Mechagon but can’t even get past opera in lower in a +12.

Doesn’t seem right to me.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, they will… on Tuesday…

Here are today’s hotfixes to Shadowlands:

AUGUST 18, 2022

Dungeons and Raids

• Mythic+
    • Affixes
      • Shrouded
        • Adjusted the health, melee damage, and ability damage of Nathrezim Infiltrators.
        • Vampiric Claws cooldown increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
          • Developers’ note: We discovered an issue that caused Nathrezim Infiltrators to have inconsistent health and damage, and as part of resolving the issue we had to adjust their health and damage values. The net result is that Nathrezim Infiltrators should feel slightly less powerful than they did previously.

Items and Rewards

• Fixed an issue where items purchased with Puzzling Cartel Dinar could not be refunded.
  • Fixed an issue where Enforcer’s Stun Grenade, Kihra’s Adrenaline Injector, and Fleshrender’s Meathook did not reset their cooldowns upon ending an encounter.
1 Like

You 2 chested +15 Mechagon? Where.

And they still haven’t fixed the in-game chat feature which they broke close to two months ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought I’d be cheeky and predict a 2 chest since I knew we had Workshop and Junkyard keys. Didn’t work out. That doesn’t change the fact that lower kara is overtuned.

Based on your run history, I would say it’s right on target. Challenging, but not broken.

I’ve seen these talked about and I still have no clue what they are.

I’m 20/30 on the fated raid quest.

If you say so.

Edit: With your ilvl, you should be more than 1 chesting it on 15 if it’s not overtuned.

You remind me of Berith. Are you Berith?

I assume at the same time you checked to make sure nothing else was also scaling with player item level?

Get 30/30 and complete the quest. That should clear things right up.

1 Like

Yeah. People on vacation in the guild so I’ll have to get it next time this raid is fated.

The first boss this week is kinda cringe, you just gotta stay on top of the adds. If you don’t get them down they can get overwhelming. Rest of it seems okay now.

Hotfixes
AUGUST 22, 2022

Auction House

• Addressed multiple issues causing degraded Auction House performance.

• Fixed a bug causing Incoming Amount to display the incorrect value for sales of commodities in full stacks.

Dungeons

• All Mythic+ dungeon tuning will occur during scheduled weekly maintenance in each region.
  • Iron Docks
    • Sanguine Sphere’s absorb now scales with keystone level.
  • Lower Karazhan
    • Galindre and Elfyra’s health reduced by 35%.
    • Winged Assistant’s Throw “Stuff” damage reduced by 40%.
    • Winged Assistant’s health reduced by 35%.
    • Galindre’s Flashy Bolt damage reduced by 30%.
    • Elfyra’s Defy Gravity damage reduced by 50%.
    • Atumen the Huntsman will no longer cast Intangible Presence.

Player versus Player

• The minimum item level players are scaled up to in Solo Shuffle has been increased to 278, as intended.
4 Likes

YAAAAAS less 40k health people in solo shuffle. Big thanks.

the fact it was even released with this much damage is wild. 40% nerf bro?

still happy w/ it tho

1 Like

It’s not even a joke at this point that you’re waiting until reset to nerf it. It’s been broken ALL week and you won’t even fix it before reset. We won’t even see this encounter as Tyrannical for another 5 weeks, so why nerf it at all and slap us in the face with the “won’t take place until maintenance”.

1 Like