WoW Hotfixes - Updated October 21

Not there, if you want the cat do a normal. Its not hard

1 Like

Might as well give blood dk evasion for how well it is dodging nerfs.

3 Likes

Here are today’s hotfixes:

AUGUST 9, 2022

Dungeons and Raids

• Fated Castle Nathria
    • Sludgefist
      • Adjusted the Fated Power cooldowns to better align with their ability cadence.
  • Fated Sanctum of Domination
    • Guardian of the First Ones
      • Adjusted the Fated Power cooldowns to better align with their ability cadence.
    • Kel’Thuzad
      • Fixed an interaction where Protoform Barrier (Fated Power) could erroneously trigger after Kel’Thuzad’s health is depleted.
    • Sylvanas Windrunner
      • Adjusted the Fated Power cooldowns to better align with their ability cadence in Phase 2.
  • Mythic+
    • Shrouded Affix
      • Fixed an issue that could cause Zul’gamux to not cast Blood Siphon if she was moving.

Items and Rewards

• Increased all Cosmic Flux rewards from PvP, Mythic+, and Raids by 100%.
  • Cosmic Flux will now be mailed to players when left un-looted.
  • Trashmaster’s Mantle received from Mythic+ or the Great Vault can no longer be used to complete the “I Am the Trashmaster” quest.
    • Developers’ note: Players hoping to become the Trashmaster may do so by finding a Trashmaster’s Mantle in Operation: Mechagon on standard Mythic difficulty. Players who have received a Trashmaster’s Mantle from Mythic+ since the start of Season 4 may still use it to complete the quest, but should be aware that the Richly Appointed Drape quest reward will be awarded at item level 78.

Quests

• Fixed an issue that prevented “Tempting Fate” world quests from appearing.

Season of Mastery

• Naxxramas
    • Fixed an issue where bonus loot could not be rewarded when defeating a boss using Runes of Fortune.
      • Developers’ note: Raid groups should always receive an extra Set Piece Token, piece of Gear the boss normally drops, or Splinter of Atiesh per stack of Rune of Fortune the raid has active.

What is this?

It’s a weekly world quest where the objective is to kill 3 Fated raid bosses.

This week, the reward seems to be 500 anima and Death’s Advance rep.

I didn’t see the quest at all last week, and wonder what I missed out on….

2 Likes

Is there still no fix for people who didn’t receive full credit for “Crossing Fate” last week even though they killed and looted 10 Fated raid bosses?

1 Like

That’s absolutely paltry. Like 1000-1500 anima would be more enticing.

2 Likes

Came here just to ask this. I’ve been to Oribos multiple times after Blizzard posted their “fix” to this issue last week, and it’s now the new reset. Are we just screwed at this point?

1 Like

Pretty much yes. That’s like reason number 2 or so why I don’t like playing on patch Tuesdays.

That’s what I’m afraid of, now that the weekly reset has happened and people are starting to accumulate kill credit on the new raid.

I didn’t kill any raid bosses until after the hotfix had been issued last week, and still didn’t get credit for the quest.

2 Likes

You sure no one was goofing off next to the fated console (used to turn off the fated affix) in the opening area?

That was probably not possible, because I did it in LFR.

Then in that case, yeah blizz spaghetti code got you.

1 Like

Yep, this happened to me just now on a +17 lower kara. A warlock was using rain of fire and a fire mage was using flamestrike. It pulled like 13 additional elites to the stage and the healer rage quit after. This needs to be hot fixed ASAP. You can’t do anything in that tiny corridor with sanguine and patrols that pull more packs roaming in it.

Did these changes not go throught?, just encountered them still happening in both keys

Could they double the bounty for killing Zul,gamax. Make it worth the time to kill.

Here’s today’s hotfix update:

AUGUST 12, 2022

Dungeons and Raids

• Fated Sanctum of Domination
    • Guardian of the First Ones
      • Resolved an issue where additional Fated Powers could fail to appear after the first power appeared.
  • Mythic+
    • Affixes
      • Shrouded
        • Improved visual clarity for Nightmare Cloud.
        • Nightmare Cloud should no longer remove players from Stealth.
        • Improved visual clarity for Carrion Swarm.
        • Carrion Swarm range reduced to 15 yards (was 20).
      • Sanguine
        • No longer heals Invigorating Fish Sticks in Tazavesh: Soleah’s Gambit.
1 Like

“Throw Coin” is not the same as “Pennies From Heaven”

1 Like

I think Grimrail Depot and Kara still need some nerfs. I mean compare the level of difficulty of these dungeons to Tazavesh