Can you fix the bug interaction with the Legion artifact?
Was doing old quests and had to have this equipped. When you remove it you get locked out of Rage of the Sleeper.
Another good change, Blizzard is on a roll. Now if you could continue to balance Paladins so the gap isn’t so much wider than every other class that isn’t in S tier like Paladins are since the rework in all forms of content.
Have you glanced at all three warlock specs in PVE?
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
April 10, 2023
- Developers’ notes: At high haste levels it was possible for Summon Gargoyle to lose casts of Gargoyle Strike. To help remedy that we are reducing the cast speed of Gargoyle Strike to 2.5 seconds (up from 2 seconds) while increasing the damage done to compensate for the slower cast time. We are also making some targeted tuning adjustments to Unholy to increase their damage outside of their 3-minute cooldowns.
- [With weekly restarts] Raise Dead damage increased by 10%.
- [With weekly restarts] Army of the Dead damage increased by 10%.
- [With weekly restarts] Scourge Strike damage increased by 20%.
- [With weekly restarts] Clawing Shadows damage increased by 20%.
- [With weekly restarts] Death Coil damage increased by 10%. This does not affect PvP combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Soul Reaper damage increased by 15% Unholy specialization only.
- [With weekly restarts] Gargoyle Strike cast speed increased to 2.5 sec, up from 2.0 sec and Gargoyle Strike damage increased by 25%.
- [With weekly restarts] Starsurge damage increased by 10%. This does not affect PvP combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Denizen of the Dream damage increased by 20%.
- [With weekly restarts] Health and healing received gain from Mastery: Nature’s Guardian increased to 70% (was 50%).
- [With weekly restarts] Barkskin cooldown reduced to 45 seconds (was 1 minute).
- Developers’ notes: Preservation’s overall throughput is lower than we’d like since the Lifebind and Temporal Anomaly reductions. We’re compensating for this adjustment in other areas, particularly Living Flame where its healing component can sometimes feel lackluster.
- [With weekly restarts] All healing increased by 3%.
- [With weekly restarts] Living Flame’s healing increased by 15%.
- [With weekly restarts] Resonating Sphere now applies Echo to the first 5 allies it passes through (was 4 allies).
- [With weekly restarts] All damage dealt reduced by you and your pet’s abilities reduced by 3%.
- Developer’s notes: This change was intended to have gone live in prior tuning changes, but a data error was made and we are now correcting that. The damage dealt by Mongoose Bite in PvP will be unchanged by this adjustment.
- [With weekly restarts] Mongoose Bite damage reduced by 10%.
- [With weekly restarts] Hand of the Protector now increases Word of Glory’s healing by up to 100% when cast on allies (was 250%).
- [With weekly restarts] Holy Nova damage increased by 30%.
- Developers’ notes: We are aiming to bring Discipline’s mana consumption in line with other healers, as we’ve observed the spec consistently running out of resources before other healers throughout Dragonflight. Separately, Power Word: Shield has been weaker than intended relative to other Atonement appliers, so we’re increasing its power.
- [With weekly restarts] Power Word: Shield now costs 2.4% of base mana for Discipline (was 3.1%).
- [With weekly restarts] Power Word: Shield now absorbs 25% more damage for Discipline.
- [With weekly restarts] Renew now costs 2.4% of base mana for Discipline (was 2.7%).
- [With weekly restarts] Fixed a bug causing Renew to not have its healing increased by 25% for Discipline as intended.
- [With weekly restarts] Power Word: Radiance now costs 4.5% of base mana (was 5.5%).
- Developers’ notes: Holy’s damage profile is behind other healers in dungeon and raid content, so we are targeting buffs to their overall damage kit.
- [With weekly restarts] Holy Fire damage increased by 15%.
- [With weekly restarts] Smite damage increased by 30%.
- Developers’ notes: We are happy with the reception of Restoration in 10.0.7. The specialization’s healing power is above our target in all content, so we’re adjusting it in line with our expectations.
- [With weekly restarts] All healing done reduced by 5.5%.
Player versus Player
- Developers’ note: This is primarily targeted at improving Cyclone’s usability for Druids in PvP, particularly for Restoration Druid as Cyclone’s short range requires them to get close to their enemies.
- [With weekly restarts] Cyclone’s mana cost has been decreased by 40%.
- Developers’ notes: We are specifically targeting Blackout Kick’s AoE damage potential as we feel Mistweaver’s healing becomes overwhelming when it can cleave its damage. We also feel Mistweaver’s mana regeneration has been too powerful, so we are adjusting Spirit of the Crane heavily.
- [With weekly restarts] Rising Sun Kick no longer deals increased damage in PvP (was 12.5%).
- [With weekly restarts] Blackout Kick copies from Teachings of the Monastery no longer deal increased damage in PvP (was 15%).
- [With weekly restarts] Spirit of the Crane now restores 0.18% mana in PvP Combat (was 0.45%).
- [With weekly restarts] Fixed an issue that caused the copied Blackout Kicks from Teachings of the Monastery to deal 15% increased damage in PvP combat instead of the intended 30%.
- Developers’ notes: We are targeting buffs to Holy Paladin’s Word of Glory and Holy Shock healing to increase their instant-cast healing.
- [With weekly restarts] Word of Glory healing increased by 15% in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Holy Shock healing increased by 30% in PvP Combat (was 15%).
- Developers’ notes: Retribution Paladin has remained more powerful than we would like in PvP. With this pass we are targeting its burst damage, allied support, and personal survivability.
- [With weekly restarts] Avenging Wrath now increases damage and healing by 10% in PvP Combat (was 15%).
- [With weekly restarts] Avenging Wrath: Might now increases critical strike by 10% in PvP Combat (was 15%).
- [With weekly restarts] Divine Protection now reduces damage taken by 10% in PvP Combat (was 20%).
- [With weekly restarts] Light’s Celerity now increases the healing of Flash of Light by 20% in PvP Combat (was 50%).
- [With weekly restarts] Sanctified Plates now grants 50% less Stamina and Avoidance in PvP Combat.
- [With weekly restarts] Blessing of Sacrifice now transfers 20% of damage taken in PvP Combat (was 30%).
- Developers’ notes: We’re toning down the value of Immutable Hatred as it’s providing a significant boost to single target damage in PvP while being difficult to avoid.
- [With weekly restarts] Immutable Hatred now increases your primary Felguard’s Legion Strike damage by 60% when it damages 1 target in PvP Combat (down from 120%).
why not the 10% starsurge dmg for pvp too outside incarn we hit for 30k
You have got to be absolutely kidding me. And an evoker buff?
PLAY YOUR OWN GAME. JUST ONCE. TRY IT.
6 months in… still no mage attention. To be expected for a class with no lead dev. To be expected for a company that makes multi billions of dollars a year in revenue, but yet can’t manage to retain lead devs.
Somehow boomy managed to get lucky to get a little love without a dev. Still needs more attention though.
to be fair reposting these hotfixes doesn’t make the situation any better. You are titled as Community Manager, yet I haven’t seen any community management. Feedback and questions regarding upcoming changes get blindly ignored. I would understand that if it where just for a few postings complaining, but as you can see not only here in this thread, even in class discord people are unhappy with the lack of communication of reasonings.
This isn’t meant as a personal attack by all means, I can imagine their are strict rules in place which hold you back from doing your actual work (atleast the work a community would like to be seen from a CM). Morelikely this is meant as a wake up call for devs/higher ranks that more direct communication is needed on such sensitify topics as balance changes. Writing one sentence on a change is in these days not enough - explain why you came to a conclusion a change is needed.
Changes are sometimes mandatory we all can agree on that, but nothing feels more frustrating as a customer as seeing “negative changes” coming by week after week with just a sentences like “Spec X - All damage done has been decreased by X%”. This makes people upset and result in a harsh culture which will mostelikely end up in harsh comments.
On that note: Even the sometimes provided extra Developers’ notes are not enough context yet - write on what you based your assumptions so people can follow along.
Regardless hope you have a wonderful day,
Yumuros - EU Thrall
So happy that pve warlocks are ignored for a few days at least.
So no Warrior DPS buffs? In 10.0.7 Warriors got 0 changes, and while our DPS was quite solid before that, now we’ve fallen behind quite a lot, especially Fury. And now more buffs are getting thrown but still no Warrior buffs. A simple 3% increase for Fury would be enough to help us catch back up.
Any explanation of why are you crippling BM AOE damage (M+ viability) to solve a non-existing problem with ST for BM hunters?
Just remove the stupid Raz’s bow from the game… its just Fing us up… week after week
Could have increased those both by 150% and I’d still be too weak to quest by myself. Not even kidding. Anything more than one at a time or one of the tougher bad guys and all I can do is spam heal myself until I am rescued by some more dps/tanky type passer by or dead.
Week after week you seem to cripple Hunters, specifically BM hunters. From the start of the expansion, it has been nothing but bad news for hunters. Deleting Double Tap (marksman). Nerf to bow, Buff to hunters in place of Nerf to bow. Nerf 5% overall, Nerf 10% to Kill command(which we get back next tier as 2p) 3% overall Nerf. I get that BM has great single-target damage, but outside of that one thing we don’t shine at all, and these constant nerfs don’t help people want to play the game when I have invested 27 Days played in Dragonflight on the Hunter alone. This expansion was off to a great start content-wise, now if you could please get out of your own way and not ruin the rest of the expansion with your inability to stop from ruining the classes we play this game through that would be swell.
Lmao, you are delusional, warriors are fine. They are in the top 5 overall, and top 10 damage to bosses. Simmer down. At least you have a spec that is worthy.
This is the problem with the classes that truly need attention… .shaman, mage, dk… ppl like you crying for unnecessary buffs.
prediction: overbuff unholy again
over nerf ret
leave fury war in garbage tier unless they continue to duck with their tier set
forget about mages
bad hunters continue to qq when good hunters giga pump
leave enhance shamans broken and ele garbage
spriest barely exists
Might wanna add, “continue to ignore Vengeance DH’s to that list”
Revert the BM hunter 3% nerf, hell! revert the 10% KC nerf as well, and just delete the stupid Raz’s bow… just a small fraction of the Hunter population was able to obtain it, and you are crippling every single hunter spec on M+, for both AOE and ST… this is ridiculous.
At least talk to us Devs, WTF are you thinking, give us your reasoning.
Hello! Here are today’s hotfixes:
APRIL 11, 2023
- Fixed an issue where some targeted spells were not starting in the correct location while using a gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where a centered cursor could block mouse input while using a gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where some targeted spells were unintentionally cancelled while moving or jumping while using a gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where the targeting reticle could disappear with a centered cursor while using a gamepad.