WoW Hotfixes - May 7

Now make it possible to exchange, at Libergo, curios and flounders from the weekly TW quest for an actual useful item.

1 Like

Still no fix for the ground target effect being invisible in instances?

How is that not top priority?

1 Like

Fix the weapon upgrades

2 Likes

fix the weapon upgrades

2 Likes

As of 4/30/24, the fix for the missing Grotto Netherwing Drake’s Black Scales has not fixed the issue in entirety, as myself as well as several other players are still missing them, after having checked every alt’s mail and rostrum to be sure. I have since completed the Meta Achievement, and been awarded Taivan, so there’s no question that I have in fact completed the ‘Now THIS is Dragon Racing!’ achievement.

3 Likes

May 1, 2024

Dungeons and Raids

• Aberrus (Awakened)
    • Fixed an issue that caused Thadrion to continually cast Unstable Essence after the encounter had concluded.
  • Nokhud Offensive
    • Addressed a Primalist Thunderbeast issue where Thunderstrike’s target is not correctly reflected in the unit frame.

Items

• Amber Skitterfly should now appear in the Mount Collection for players who purchased it from the Trading Post.
  • Legendary items can now be upgraded as intended on the Awakened track.
  • Fixed a bug preventing legendary item upgrades from receiving appropriate stone/crest discounts.

Quests

• Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the world quest “Zaqali Elders” to fail to start.

Cataclysm Classic

• Archaeology digsites that appear in Uldum, Twilight Highlands, and Hyjal once players hit 450 Archaeology should no longer appear until the zones are accessible on official Expansion Launch.
  • Paladin
    • Fixed an issue with Seals of Command where Seal of Righteousness could trigger too many procs when it hits multiple targets.

Season of Discovery

• Hunter
    • Raptor Fury now increases the damage done of Raptor strike and Mongoose Bite by 10% per stack (was 15%).
    • The Beast Mastery rune now increases pet damage by 10% (was 20%).
  • Shaman
    • The Burn rune now also grants a significant bonus to spell power when Flametongue Weapon is imbued on your weapon.
    • Rolling Thunder now has a 50% chance to trigger (was 30%).
    • Fixed a bug causing overload procs to not add a charge to Lightning Shield when the Shaman has the Rolling Thunder rune active.
  • Warlock
    • Invocation now also applies to Unstable Affliction.
    • Invocation damage can now deal critical strikes if the Warlock also has the Pandemic rune active.
1 Like

Elders is still broke
Did it twice on my druid and got no credit

My, and others, Great Vault is still empty.
We didn’t get anything on Tuesday reset. Just an empty vault.

What is the plan for getting crests back to anyone that didn’t realize they were supposed to be discounted when you activated upgrades?

Why did you do the hotfixes in this order, instead of fixing the currencies first?

1 Like

Still no fix for invisible ground effect targets.

Your priorities are mind blowing.

Please note that we are currently able to TAME ONLY 1 pet - the rest of the 4 Call slots in the prepatch get consumed by a singular pet. this needs to be addressed ASAP.

Elders is fixed after the maintenance and so is my Vault

Thank you blizzard team!

Elders is still bugged for me. Please try again, blizz.

Fast updates, I like it.

Still no word on whether the tier polls should or shouldn’t reflect the elite tier sets for Season 4 of PVP.

No update on Grotto Netherwing Drake’s Black Scales.

Awakened Mask of Mastery not being Hero track for PVP (Unlike previous season) and granting the conquest look over the Elite look.

Thank you for the updates for the Legendary, Amber and discounts :slight_smile: Godspeed you blizz staff

1 Like

May 2, 2024

Classes

• Druid
    • Feral
      • Fixed an issue preventing Smoldering Frenzy (Season 4 (2) Set Bonus) from triggering effects like Seal of Diurna’s Chosen.

Dungeons and Raids

• Algeth’ar Academy
    • Echo of Doragosa
      • Arcane Rift now spawns Uncontrolled Energy 20% less frequently.
      • Overwhelming Power now spawns Arcane Rift at 4 stacks (was 3).
  • The Nokhud Offensive
    • Addressed an issue where the rim visual on Static Spear and Crackling Upheaval can disappear under certain situations.

Items

• Fixed an issue that prevented Eye of Awakening from functioning on rings purchased from Antique Bronze Bullion vendors.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented Tiered Medallion Setting from functioning on necklaces purchased from Antique Bronze Bullion vendors.
  • Rings and necklaces purchased from Bullion vendors should now be eligible for socket upgrades. This fix is retroactive.

Non-player Characters

• Vaskarn in the Emerald Dream no longer erroneously mentions that they can upgrade your gear with the use of Flightstones. Vaskarn in Valdrakken is unchanged.

Quests

• While Time Rifts are empowered, Cache of Embers will now be awarded once per character per week from the quest for defeating a Time Rift Boss.
  • Prince Farondis drank his Conjured Protein Shakes and bulked up, allowing players to complete “Save Yourself”.

When are you taking a look at SV Hunters? Currently, our 4 piece is still a DPS loss in M+ at level 528 (Around 10%) and at around 508 it’s a 25% DPS loss. Literally unplayable atm.

1 Like

This is my hunter sorry wrong toon

1 Like

We still have zero communication on the SV Hunter issue…

1 Like

Still awaiting communication on making SV Hunters playable.

1 Like

SV hunter desperately needs help, the terrible tier set tuning is season ruining for us. We were promised that the old tier sets would be tuned to be just as powerful as any other, and right now it is better by over 10% dps to use a 489 S3 set than a 528 S4 set in keys. Not to mention the issues that losing 200k+ health worth of stamina on one of the squishiest specs causes.

And no, the answer is not to nerf the S3 set, please do not just do that…

You reset the wrong quest.

You reset the weekly once-per-account quest. (That gives flakes and rep), instead of the boss-kill weekly quest which is once-per-character.

So characters that killed the boss already can’t get the chest this week.

2 Likes