WoW Hotfixes - April 25

this is good and all, but, when in Thrall’s name are you guys gonna fix the Renowned Explorer and Fearless Spectator titles, hmm?

Every week I am reminded how smart I was to not do raid this tier.

February 12, 2024

Dungeons and Raids

• The Everbloom
    • Fixed an issue where Rockspine Stinger’s Venom Burst could be applied to non-player targets.

Quests

• Fixed an issue preventing progress as intended on the legendary questline “Handling It”.
3 Likes

Why doesnt linked accounts count towards the total donations to the achievement?
You punish linked accounts by restricting benefits of linked accounts ie: One monthly traders tenders reward etc but i noticed the linked account didnt credit 10k from one account and 10k from another towards the same achievement.
This seems sketchy.

How about fixing what has been broken for months if not years?

“Lost Renowned Explorer Title” error (2020) - Solved - Why did i lose the title “renowned explorer”?

“Gateway to Somewhere” error (2023) - Bugged quest turn in for "A Gateway to Somewhere"

“Traitors Rest” bug - missing Restweed and Brambles - A Traitor's Rest: Clear Traitor's Bramble

The list goes on and on… I’m all for expansions, mods etc… but after today’s unscheduled downtime, its a bit frustrating.

1 Like

February 14, 2024

Dungeons and Raids

• Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
    • Tindral Sageswift
      • Addressed an issue where players who teleport out of the raid before the encounter ends can sometimes cause them to be stranded in The Great Sea.
  • Atal’Dazar
    • Addressed an issue where a mind-controlled Dazar’ai Confessor’s Dispel can remove an ally’s Challenger’s Might.
  • Darkheart Thicket
    • Removed randomized spawn of enemies before Archdruid Glaidalis.
  • Dawn of the Infinite: Rise of Murozond
    • Addressed an issue where Grommash Hellscream can melee players while leaping in the air before Bladestorm.
    • Addressed an issue where Battle Senses can trigger from Shockwave.
  • Waycrest Manor
    • Addressed an issue where Heartsbane Triad’s associated auras can fail to fall off.
    • Addressed an issue where Sister Solena does not lose the Soul Manipulation debuff if the mind-controlled player dies.
    • Addressed an issue where Pallid Gorgers can sometimes melee players during Ravaging Leap.
    • The spawning of Heartsbane Runeweavers and Heartsbane Soulcharmers are now consistent each week.

Love is in the Air

• Fixed an issue causing Love is in the Air daily quests to be removed from the quest log when logging out.
2 Likes

So getting stacks from shockwave was unintended this whole time but was never fixed until MDI? that’s depressing as heck. I wish anyone at blizzard cared about dungeons being tuned for the sake of player experience

2 Likes

That’s a funny point actually, I noted that one too!

February 16, 2024

Dungeons and Raids

• The Everbloom
    • Addressed an issue where Witherbark can reset during the encounter.
  • Throne of the Tides
    • Addressed an issue where Naz’jar Tempest Witch can cast Lightning Surge while mind-controlled.
  • Waycrest Manor
    • Addressed an issue where Pallid Gorger can ignore players and run away.
    • Reduced Pallid Gorger’s melee damage by 66%.
    • Heartsbane Triad
      • Added an additional safeguard to ensure Aura of Dread is removed.
1 Like

Blood DK needs a major rework and rehaul. Most talents will never be taken and certainly some that are should be baseline already. Even bringing back Presences at this point would help the class.

2 Likes

They don’t have tails? D=

I loved when DK had presences. Fun stance dancing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This fix now made these racials to reduce the CD of the pvp trinket by 30 seconds: details

Speaking of racials, buff worgen’s Darkflight please, it’s way too underwhelming for what it does for a 2 min cd, and nerf Night Elve’s Shadowmeld, it’s way too oppressive in pvp for a 2min cd

1 Like

For the love of Thrall, just hotfix the bug that makes the “Fearless Spectator” and “Renowned Explorer” titles disappear and re-appear at random when players mount/dismount, already! these little hotfixes are good, and all, but i actually did what was required for those titles, and seeing the chat window constantly telling me i lost those titles, at random, is getting annoying! fix the frickin’ bug! like, what good are the frequent bug report threads of this issue, on the forums, if you’re not gonna do anything about the bug?

2 Likes

Buff MW’s mana but nerf their Revival ability in pvp. It’s way too good, everyone just wants only MW now in RBGs they dispell things with no punishment which makes it oppressive to counter-play

February 21, 2024

Classes

• Rogue
    • Outlaw
      • Fixed an issue with Echoing Reprimand that allowed Slice and Dice to trigger effects like Ruthlessness and Restless Blades as if spending 7 combo points.

Dungeons

• Waycrest Manor
    • Fixed an issue where receiving Aura of Dread can interrupt a player’s channel.
2 Likes

when are you gonna fix the Fearless Spectator and Renowned Explorer titles, so we don’t lose them at random, huh? what good are all the bug report threads in the forums if you folks at Blizzard aren’t gonna fix the bug? hmmm? fix. the. bug!

Great stuff, you are all heroes

1 Like

“fixed” “Issue”

1 Like