WoW Hotfixes – Updated November 1

Yay - awesome. Thank you!

1 Like

It dropped doubles from the same bag. 2 of the exact conduit with the same level :frowning:

1 Like

Covenant tuning when?

Curious why the spinning crane kick issue with WW monk isn’t being addressed, they are just 1 shotting people / doing insane things to cleave fights.

Jesus christ M+ just got hammered

Wow yeah. I wonder if they’re trying to entice folks to try and keep pushing for 20s, to keep engagement up. I dig the changes

1 Like

That was my first thought.

1 Like

Thank you for this!

3 Likes

Covenant tuning when?

Since reputations like The Archivists’ Codex and Ve’nari will now count to the exalted rep achievements (even though they don’t follow the standard rep tier lists) , shouldn’t other reps like the Tiller Farm Friends reps and others like Nat Pagle and the Legion Fisher Friends count as well?

1 Like

^ 100% this.

I didn’t mind Torghast before but Blizz have made it completely unplayable for me as a healer. The sheer amount of server lag when pugging from an OCE realm to an NA server is the equivalent of a silence/pacify from anywhere between 3 seconds and ~30 seconds if enemies are killed shortly after each other.

Would be nice if Blizz could fix but us OCE players aren’t a priority to them.

If you give us vulnerable Druids I’ll race change 100%

Vulpera dang autocorrect but it’s too funny so I’ll leave it

2 Likes

please fix instance lag, OCE servers suck

1 Like

Any idea when you’re gonna fix the Runeblade of Baron Rivendare bug where it gives a speed stat instead the 10% speed buff?

what on earth does this mean lol?

Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes for Shadowlands:

AUGUST 16, 2021

Covenants

• Kyrian
    • Forgelite Prime Mikanikos
      • Fixed an issue where Bron’s Call to Action would gain 2 stacks for some projectile-based abilities and spells.
      • Fixed an issue where some abilities were not correctly adding stacks of Bron’s Call to Action.

Items and Rewards

• Shards of Domination
    • Blood Link should now be more responsive to damage.

This fix addresses some spells and abilities that would sometimes not establish a Blood Link. :blush:

2 Likes

What does this mean?

Or more. Avengers shield gave multiple stacks based on mobs hit and now it only gives 1. Thanks for communicating the huge unwarranted nerf I guess. Already spawns at horrible times and doing 2-3% of my damage. These must be the things Blizzard needs to focus on right now instead of an update on where 9.1.5 is.

Was Alloy-Warping Facetor changed from Revered to Exalted?