WoW Hotfixes – Updated November 1

Please fix serrated bonespike necro rogue covenant ability

I 100% agree! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah.

The thing for me here is that I DO think they’re overpowered, and should not have made it into the game in their current state.

That said, they let the early mythic and world first guilds have that crutch, let us have the expectation we’d have it for weeks, and once the race was over they decided to kick the crutch out from under the rest of the player base, after everyone had invested time and currency into the system.

I still worry about what the future brings, however. They said they aren’t planning to nerf the power, but other changes will come… and the potential shape of those changes may be worse than just nerfing the gems. They’ll do something like increase raid boss HP (or something else along these lines) so the result ends up actually worse for those groups that don’t have sets.

It’s not. Look at all the complaining about both having anima at cap and higher legendaries being too expensive. This solves two problem with one change.

2 Likes

Well in this case, you should still refund people shards.

Hi Linxy! Thank you for the updates, I appreciate them! Would it be possible to let Torghast weekly lockout be changed to not limit soul ash? I love this new Torghast and I want to run it a bunch! Love, Cutiecut.

i want undead pali myself.

1 Like

hell yeah, a little cub bear in guardian form.

still no word on Blood Link set?
Im glad we got the bug fixed in Boralus so promptly, im sure the 5 people there will really enjoy not dieing.
But if you guys could spar a little time to fix some of the bugs in the more current areas of the game that would be swell.
For exaplme the blood link set not working since the start oif the patch…

The time walking change is just stupid. Thanks for making it no fun to actually go back to OLD content and have fun with guildies. You keep making things worse when you should of left it alone and let us enjoy actually playing a new class maybe?

5 Likes

People are leveling in threads of fate because its better than questing, what’s the difference between that and timewalking? makes no sense. Took 10 times longer to fix parcel boss in tazavesh and that literally made it so groups couldn’t continue in brand new patch content.

1 Like

Still waiting for the day I log in to see

“Fixed an issue where Sun King’s Blessing buff wasn’t stacking when Hot Streak is consumed by flamestrike”

1 Like

Can we please have the experience nerf to timewalking reverted. Ya’ll did this in BFA and it made the experience of running timewalking on alts horrible and not worth the time and effort. When the xp was like it was before the nerf participation was high and the ques were quicker. Please look at reverting this change. It really was fun and engaging.

3 Likes

So in spite of all the backlash, you guys aim your fastest development resources at… nerfing fun?

If only you had the same attitude towards patch development and class/spec development/balance

5 Likes

Was planning on buying a boost to try a new class and quickly get him to level 60 but wanted to wait and see if you guys would nerf the fun of quick leveling. Glad I saved the money on the boost and don’t have to login to play the character I don’t have. Less play time for me!

3 Likes

Quick question, are you guys okay with timewalking being a dead system? The gear you can get is worse then heroic dungeon gear, the vendor gear is 164 item level. So gear is not an incentive other then the raid loot box. The exp is now worse then normal shadowlands dungeons so leveling is not an incentive. It’s sad one of the weekly events is almost as useless as the pet battle bonus event

2 Likes

Fix it again Blizz, you nerfed it too much.

Any chance that the Death’s Advance War chests we receive could just not drop doubles of the exact same conduit with the same level? At least have 2 with different levels :frowning:

2 Likes

thats really cool

As far as I know, it can only drop duplicates if you don’t turn them in. If you use them on your soulbind place, it shouldn’t drop.