WoW Hotfixes – Updated November 1

Hotfix update time.

SEPTEMBER 22, 2021

Classes

• Hunter
    • Beast Mastery
      • Fixed an issue that caused more pet abilities than intended to have their cooldown reduced by Kindred Beasts (PvP Talent).

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
    • Eye of the Jailer
      • Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Annihilating Glare to be cast on transition into Phase 2.
    • Painsmith Raznal
      • Fixed an issue causing players to be hit by two floor spikes in quick succession when moving through them at very high speeds.
    • Sylvanas Windrunner
      • Implemented additional performance improvements to the beginning of the encounter.
1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes:

SEPTEMBER 24, 2021

Achievements

• On the Offensive now requires 6 of the covenant assault achievements to be completed (was 9).

Classes

• Rogue
    • Fixed an issue which could cause a player to clip through the platform when using Shadowstep on Mueh’zala in De Other Side.
1 Like

I mean this in the nicest way possible.

Can you guys actually listen to PTR feedback for once? People told you On the Offensive not being account-wide was terrible since mount recolors were tied to completing it. They told you the RNG nature of the quests was going to be an issue.

But you ignored the feedback.

So people like me did every single On the Offensive Achievement on four separate toons.

Then you go ahead and make it account-wide AFTER I do that. Then you lower the amount needed.

You literally wasted my time.

3 Likes

That’s funny…I have 6 or the assault ach done…but no credit for it…guess I still hafta wait for the next assault I need…sigh…so frustrating

and to top it all off…get to wait some more, the assault it up, but the right quest isn’t. ugh…

just curious…have you actually looked at this list of hot fixes and how long/how many it is?

1 Like

Hey do you guys ever think about maybe adding those void form T-Rexes and raptors to be tameable ? I would like to have void form dinos to tame on my void elf hunter plsss :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Can you please adjust how oppressive melee uptime is in general on casters this expansion, kiting is dead for casters and certain melee specs like Arms, Ret and WW are insanely oppressive due to their uptime or have busted one shot potential against people even as high as 30 ilvls above them.

Here are the hotfixes from today for Shadowlands and Burning Crusade Classic.

SEPTEMBER 27, 2021

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
    • Kel’Thuzad
      • Howling Blizzard ice patches are now immediately removed when pushing to his Phylactery Phase.
  • Theater of Pain
    • Fixed an issue where gladiators in the Halls of Might could sometimes remain immune to player abilities after finishing their duel.

Burning Crusade Classic

• [With realm restarts] Spell Haste now lowers the global cooldown (GCD) to a minimum of 1.0 second (was 0.75 seconds).
    • Developers’ note: This hotfix is intended to bring the behavior of the GCD in line with version 2.4.0 of Burning Crusade, which the gameplay conditions of Burning Crusade Classic 2.5.2 are based on. Due to a bug in the original 2.4.0 code, players with high Spell Haste in original Burning Crusade were sometimes able to cast certain spells less than second apart, and they would also sometimes be delayed to over a second, based on how their actions were lining up with the server’s tick rate. We’ve decided that the fairest and most accurate thing we could do is to replicate the intent of the original game and enforce that Spell Haste cannot reduce the GCD below 1.0 second.
2 Likes

Thanks for fixing the TOP bug! Had that happen three times and it made me feel a little frustrated tbh.

Bug with the ice patches, while they disappear, they still explode and one shot people.

I was so excited at first until I noticed this was for BC not live :sob: I miss casters having the 1 second GCD.

By the way, Mana Gems are still unusable in rated PvP for Arcane Mages, I’ve been waiting for this to get fixed since pre patch and it’s extremely frustrating being unable to use one of my spec’s tools in rated PvP. I’ve reported this multiple times.

Can Confirm. We somehow trimmed our group and said no one move after we kill phase 2 KT and somehow got past this bug. Not sure how that solved anything but oh well.

I miss melee interrupts being on the GCD.

Greetings! Here are the hotfixes from today.

SEPTEMBER 28, 2021

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
    • Kel’Thuzad
      • Fixed an issue where Howling Blizzard ice patches would still explode after entering the Phylactery Phase.

Player versus Player

• The amount of Conquest awarded has been increased from all activities by about 70%.

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue where Lady Vashj would sometimes evade when backing up into the shield generators around her encounter area.
1 Like

Is there a reason there are only four daily quests in Korthia this week instead of the five it’s been since the introduction oft he area?

Hello! Here are today’s hotfixes.

OCTOBER 1, 2021

Classes

• Warlock
    • Demonology
      • Call Dreadstalkers should now be able to leap to Mueh’zala in De Other Side and use Dreadbite successfully.

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
    • Painsmith Raznal
      • Fixed an issue causing Painsmith to sometimes stop and cast the weapon throw of Cruciform Axe, Reverberating Hammer, and Dualblade Scythe during his transition.
      • Fixed an issue causing Shadowsteel Chains to persist into Stage Two if players were affected by Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind) during the transition.

WoW Classic

• Fixed issues that caused the talents Permafrost, Camouflage, Amplify Curse, Improved Curse of Exhaustion, Improved Enslave Demon, and Pathfinding to not be applying all of their effects correctly.
  • Fixed an issue where the Battle Map could cause the User Interface to become non-responsive.
  • Fixed an issue with missing footsteps for Dwarves and when riding ram and horse mounts.
  • Fixed an issue that occurs when selecting a player in the Guild User Interface.
  • Fixed an issue that occurs when reordering global channels in Chat Settings.
2 Likes

Arms Warriors and Windwalker Monks are still overpowered in PvP and Mana Gems are unusable in Rated PvP, please fix these.

Nice finally fixed it

I just returned to wow and I am leveling a new character (sub rogue) through Legion and today alone I have encountered this issue in various legion zones. I go to attack a mob with shadowstrike and clip through map and fall until I die and constantly DC until I need to move to graveyard. After running into this issue 3 times within a hour I just called it quits. Maybe these issues are related and should be looked into further.

1 Like

Ya I was having this problem on Korthia, but I’ve either been lucky or they hotfixed that.

2 Likes