Still not getting BM conduits on my BM Hunter. Today got 213 MM conduit. yesterday 226 surv. Meanwhile my main spec, BM, conduits are stuck at 184 or not even collected yet. BM only, dont play other specs, and loot spec is BM. Did I miss something?
YESSSSS OMG I AM SO EXCITED! Cannot wait to play with SKB now
Hiya Here’s the hotfix update for today.
AUGUST 24, 2021
- Players can now continue to give Rendle hats to complete Rendle’s Big Day after becoming his best friend.
- Fixed an issue where Kevin’s Oozeling (Necrolord Soulbind) would not activate when Unholy Nova (Necrolord Ability) does not heal.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Glacial Spikes now properly kill themselves and apply Frozen Destruction even if they receive no damage from the players.
Items and Rewards
- Runecarving memories which required reputation with a faction to use now instead require the reputation in order to purchase, allowing them to be used when obtained by Chronicle of Lost Memories without having the required reputation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Reinforced Stygian Shoulders to drop for non-plate classes when opening the Escaped Wilderlings’ Talon-Pierced Mawsworn Lockbox.
- Credit for feeding Darkmaul will now be granted while in a raid group.
- “A Suitable Demise” can now be completed while the Kyrian assault is active.
Oi, tell the classic team to fix TBC and give us some updates! It’s been weeks since a blue has posted anything, what a joke.
Here are today’s hotfixes.
AUGUST 26, 2021
- Plague Deviser Marileth
- Resolved an issue where Kevin’s Oozeling would last longer than it should.
- Resolved an issue where Kevin’s Oozeling would remain after swapping Soulbinds.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Painsmith Raznal
- Fixed an issue that caused players affected by Priest’s Spirit of Redemption to trigger Flameclasp Traps.
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- Fixed an issue causing Rage to cancel the channel effect of Shaman Fae Transfusion.
Just curious but fix what? And was it something that was in the source version.
Hey everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes.
AUGUST 30, 2021
- [With regional restarts] Condensed Anima Sphere (Conduit) effectiveness reduced by 50% in PvP combat for all classes.
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue where Defile (Talent) would activate Kevin’s Oozeling (Necrolord Soulbind).
- [With regional restarts] Mana regeneration reduced by 60% in PvP combat (was 55%).
- Fixed an issue where Bonedust Brew (Necrolord Ability) caused Kevin’s Oozeling (Necrolord Soulbind) to stay too long.
- [With regional restarts] Mana regeneration reduced by 55% in PvP combat (was 50%).
Items and Rewards
- The maximum value the Anima Reservoir can hold has been greatly increased to 200,000 (was 35,000).
- Developers’ note: We’ll be introducing a way for characters who have fully upgraded a Covenant Sanctum to transfer anima, either to their alts or to other covenants on the same character, and so we’re increasing the anima cap in anticipation of this change.
- Shards of Domination
- [With regional restarts] All Domination gear now activate a gem set bonus.
- [With regional restarts] Sanctum of Domination Legs for all armor types now activate a gem set bonus.
- Cloth: Legs – Blood, Bracers – Frost, Belt – Unholy
- Leather: Legs – Frost, Gloves – Unholy, Boots – Blood
- Mail: Legs – Blood, Belt – Unholy, Boots – Frost
- Plate: Legs – Frost, Bracers – Unholy, Gloves – Blood
- Developers’ note: Requiring a specific slot from the raid to take advantage of the set bonus is proving to be too elusive for some players even with some assistance from the Great Vault. If you have previously acquired an item affected by this change but have destroyed it, you can use the Item Restoration service to recreate it after the hotfix goes live with this week’s maintenance. Please note, there is no benefit from having the activation spell twice.
- [With regional restarts] Shard of Kyr effectiveness reduced by 75% in PvP combat (was 50%).
- Players should now correctly see the Mastercraft Gravewing in the Mounts tab of their Collections window.
Korthia and the Maw
- Player abilities that have restricted use indoors such as Heroic Leap and Demonic Gateway are now easier to use in Korthia and the Maw.
So wait, does this mean we’re able to wear two Domination Socket set bonuses at once? That’s a considerable buff to everyone if so, but the implementation has me feeling very concerned because
there are some specs that will have to recraft their legendaries in other slots that previously avoided having to. Unholy DKs who used Frenzied Monstrosity crafted them in the Legs slot before but now may have to recraft, although FM sees a lot less use than DC since DC offers superior single-target and smoothens out the rotation.
This adds the total number of pieces with a Domination Socket to six across all armor types; the only thing that would prevent players from using two set bonuses at once beforehand was the fact that there were only five pieces and you needed three to make a set.
The last section is just worded in a rather awkward manner that kinda just leaves me confused as to how it works. Are we getting double set bonuses, or not?
Or are the legs activating a set bonus on their own but not coming with a socket themselves? When I was talking about this with some other folks from other Mythic guilds on Sargeras this came up and it kinda lines up with what’s been written here, but I’m still extremely unsure.
I also would like to hear some confirmation on this. I technically have 6 sockets now if this goes into effect and will upgrade my Blood/Frost (probably blood) if its true to get the double set bonus.
Not saying I would be opposed to having a super power creep, but this will drastically change how fast guilds progress if we can use two sets in raid.
Edit: Doubtful thats the intent, but still want to know.
Frost Mage here. I have spent 1650 Soul Cinders to craft a max level Leg-slot Legendary for single-target fights like Taragrue and Guardian. Assuming we are able to use a 2nd Domination set bonus, how much of a disadvantage am I going to be at by running a single-target Legendary over a 2nd Domination set bonus?
Please confirm if the Dom Legs have a socket or not? I assume it doesn’t even though it puts the item in a weird spot with needing 3 other items to activate it.
While I appreciate that you guys are doing PvP hotfixes again the rate at which you’re changing stuff is just way too slow; why aren’t Arms Warriors, Rets and WW Monks being properly toned down after they’ve been so oppressive since the xpac launched without break?
Casters cannot peel melee and Rets STILL blow people up inside Wings and Bubble.
Sorry are you able to confirm with the anima cap hitting 200k can we deposit it and then send it to other covenants once it’s deposited into an existing covenant? Or should I just keep waiting to put it into another covenant
Super! More unenjoyable PvP healing, brought to you by reduced mana regen. Ugh.
The wording on the legs domination activating a set bonus is really confusing the hell outa of me now.
Is there a socket in the legs now or not?
Would have been nice if this was part of the update:
Korthia Gear Vendor
Developer’s note: Obtaining Korthia gear that is slot and stat desired is proving to be too elusive for some players. We’ll be introducing a Vendor that will sell slot specific account bound Korthia gear costing 750 Cataloged Research.
The Archivists’ Codex Reputation
A 100% increase gain to The Archivists’ Codex Reputation.
Developer’s note: The Archivists’ Codex Reputation is proving to be too time consuming for the targeted player base that rely on Korthia gear and upgrade abilities. While we just can not remove the system that would allow anyone to upgrade to the maximum level, we intend to essentially double the reputation gains from item turn-ins and other sources of reputation gains.
We thank you for the feedback on these systems and while they did look perfect on “paper” in the real world these systems were too aggressive slowing down gear acquisition and upgrading.
Wouldn’t that have been a great patch-note…
Poor healers get oom
You don’t say? (/snark)
Yea…I fall into this elusive category since so far I’ve only been able to obtain one single gear piece with a slot and that was the only one for mail gear that was sold by the npc. Nothing dropped for me in anything I’ve done so far and I raid too.
Is this related to the knowledge rank? Because I can’t upgrade anything in my bags because I have to have rank 6 knowledge and that is trying to race a snail. It took me a little over two weeks just to get to rank 5.