what on earth does this mean lol?
Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes for Shadowlands:
Forgelite Prime Mikanikos
- Fixed an issue where Bron’s Call to Action would gain 2 stacks for some projectile-based abilities and spells.
- Fixed an issue where some abilities were not correctly adding stacks of Bron’s Call to Action.
- Forgelite Prime Mikanikos
Items and Rewards
Shards of Domination
- Blood Link should now be more responsive to damage.
This fix addresses some spells and abilities that would sometimes not establish a Blood Link.
What does this mean?
Or more. Avengers shield gave multiple stacks based on mobs hit and now it only gives 1. Thanks for communicating the huge unwarranted nerf I guess. Already spawns at horrible times and doing 2-3% of my damage. These must be the things Blizzard needs to focus on right now instead of an update on where 9.1.5 is.
Was Alloy-Warping Facetor changed from Revered to Exalted?
Hello everyone! Here are the hotfixes from today:
AUGUST 17, 2021
- The Demonic Momentum conduit will now grant the correct amount of movement speed at item level 252.
Dungeons and Raids
- Characters must now be level 60 to list Group Finder groups for Mythic+ dungeons or Shadowlands raids.
- Sanctum of Domination
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo
- Fixed an issue where players who have Forgeborne Reveries (Bonesmith Heirmir Soulbind) could be targeted for Grim Portent and Runic Affinity.
- Sanguine Depths
- Fixed an issue that unintentionally allowed players to leave the dungeon with the Sinfall Boon aura.
Items and Rewards
- The Soultwining Crescent and Death-Bound Shard should now grant conduits by your current specialization instead of by your class.
- Developers’ note: Players will need to switch their specialization to get conduits for the other specs, just changing your Loot Specialization will not work.
- The Death-Bound Shard is more likely to appear on completion of the Adamant Vaults in Torghast, Tower of the Damned.
- The Chronicle of Lost Memories item is now also available for 2000 Cataloged Research from Archivist Roh-Suir when you have Tier 3 Research with The Archivists’ Codex.
- Developers’ note: Thank you for all of your feedback on alts and how difficult it can be to acquire some legendary patterns, especially from Castle Nathria now that Sanctum of Domination is out. We hope that this change can give players a new way to acquire their last few legendaries by engaging with the newer Korthia content.
- Increased the amount of Korthite Crystals rewarded in the Maw Assault box, Korthia weekly box, and Broker daily quests.
- Shards of Domination
- Shard of Zed is now affected by the caster’s Versatility, rather than the target’s Versatility.
- Fixed an issue where Shard of Zed could deal more damage than intended when applied to specific pets.
- Resolved an issue with gromits during the “Think of the Critters” quest in Korthia. Hungry Gromits now anxiously await your delicious treats!
Woot! Maybe this will stop some of the Carry Sales in the Group Finder.
Have you guys fixed it so that if I walk into a BfA dungeon as a level 60 and list the dungeon as for instance, Atal’Dazar mythic, that other shadowlands lvl 60 people can see it too?
You can list a non-SL dungeon directly as a dungeon subcategory type group, but it won’t show up for SL people… This sort of thing should be filtered on a lvl 60/non lvl 60 basis rather than by the xpac of the dungeon itself.
This is good.
I don’t think anyone asked for this specifically but it… actually makes sense? Cool! Pretty decent change overall.
Come on, man (FWIW Linxy, I know you’re just the messenger). Why exactly did this take so long? I just dumped 180k on a 262 leggo yesterday and the Korthite Crystal prices are tanking rapidly so if I waited literally 24 hours I could’ve probably gotten a legendary for a massively reduced price. The change is EXTREMELY positive and EXTREMELY healthy for the game, but it needed to happen ages ago.
I think this would be better suited to be account-bound.
Linxy please note:
I just went in and checked the Premade section for dungeons and there were at least two characters currently advertising paid runs that are not level 60. Two of them, from Hyjal, are characters wearing no gear and they are level 50.
You might want to advise your people responsible that it appears some boosters are getting through your system by some means, because there are still sub-60 characters advertising runs.
Theater of Pain is overtuned. Why is properly tuning this dungeon taking so long?
Oppressive Banner HP on Xav needs to be nerfed by 50%.
Gasbag HP and AoE damage needs a nerf.
Slam probably needs another nerf too.
Droman Oulfarran and Shattered Visage HP should not scale on Tyrannical. Change that, or nerf their health by 40-50%.
Bolstering, Inspiring, and Explosive should be removed. Dealing with them is dreadful and makes people not want to play. Why can the enemy’s bolster stack infinitely but ours is capped to 5 stacks and doesn’t even refresh? The power is GARABGE. Nobody takes it.
All of Oros Coldhearts anima powers are complete and utter trash. Buff them.
This is a great change but it seems you may have stumbled onto a definite issue: Are the dungeons that you saw listed actual mythic + versions and not simply normal or heroic dungeons with mythic + in the name?
I know I’ve seen folks listing a heroic ToP months ago, but it was labeled +10 ToP.
OK, just checked now. First one I found says:
WTS MYTHIC+ FREE LOOT etc. So thats pretty clearly advertising a M+. And the character doing it was another level 50 with no gear on, this time on Mal’ganis.
Whatever else it might be, they are saying you can’t do it. Now, whether they mean “its against the rules” or “you will not be able to actually post the add unless your character is 60” I dont know. “Must now be” could mean either.
Were they advertising specifically for a m+ or mythic 0? And how long were they there for?
They need to add a multi-factor trust system behind the scenes for posting rights to LFG tool and global chat channels. The game has activity/engagement metrics already…
This is FALSE
I just received a Soultwining Crescent and I was given [ Brutal Vitality ] (Ignore Pain) which is for Protection NOT Arms.
Additionally it would have been nice that you would have also updated the weekly quest ( Shaping Fate ) to only award you Specialization specific Conduits. I receive TWO, Yes, TWO [ Depths of Insanity ] ( Recklessness ) Conduits, which is for the Fury Specialization.
I’m tired of being trolled by you people.
Hello everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes.
AUGUST 19, 2021
- Fixed and issue with Harmonic Echo (Runecarving Power) not damaging nearby enemies on the 4th stack of Radiant Spark Vulnerability (Kyrian Ability).
- Fixed an issue with Sun King’s Blessing (Runecarving Power) triggering after consuming 9 Hot Streaks instead of the intended 8.
- Fixed and issue with Sun King’s Blessing (Runecarving Power) not granting the buff when Hot Streak is consumed by Flamestrike.
- Fixed an issue with Call to Arms (Runecarving Power) not correctly tracking Xuen’s empowered lightning damage when activated by Weapons of Order (Kyrian Ability).
Creatures and NPCs
- Fleshwing should now always correctly fly to the ground, even if its initial flight down is interrupted by combat.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Eye of the Jailer
- Fixed an issue where a debuff was not appearing on players targeted by Desolation Beam on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Painsmith Raznal
- Fixed an issue causing players to sometimes be hit twice by the Physical damage of Shadowsteel Chains.
- Guardian of the First Ones
- Resolved an issue where several abilities could damage pets.
- Halls of Atonement
- Depraved Obliterator’s Wicked Bolt cast time has increased to 2 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- The mirrors in Revendreth related to the assault should now always be visible, regardless of any other quests that you have active in the area.
- The clickable quest items for “Continued Efforts: Seeker’s Quorum” now grant credit to party members.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers
- Death Knight
- Engorged Limb should now trigger from all rune spending abilities.
Still not getting BM conduits on my BM Hunter. Today got 213 MM conduit. yesterday 226 surv. Meanwhile my main spec, BM, conduits are stuck at 184 or not even collected yet. BM only, dont play other specs, and loot spec is BM. Did I miss something?